Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-05-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah...that girl I was after...kicked out the ex she was living with/broke up with the 40 year old dude. She wants my *****, I told her I want something real. Its been an interesting couple of days. lol. Talk to her everyday now in some fashion when we're not working together. Asked her on a legit date for Tuesday. I may be ******* crazy. lol.

You could tell I'm in some kind of girl situation...because that's pretty much the only time I take long breaks from draftcountdown. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So yeah...that girl I was after...kicked out the ex she was living with/broke up with the 40 year old dude. She wants my *****, I told her I want something real. Its been an interesting couple of days. lol. Talk to her everyday now in some fashion when we're not working together. Asked her on a legit date for Tuesday. I may be ******* crazy. lol.

You could tell I'm in some kind of girl situation...because that's pretty much the only time I take long breaks from draftcountdown. lol.
Dude, she sounds kinda cute. Show her your *****.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's insanely cute. lol. I would like an actual relationship with her, though. She wants to hook up right now, but I told her we're going on dates first. lol. Oh yes. I'm trying to woo this girl...it's pretty funny. I must be fairly sexy if I can take these chances. lol. Yay self confidence!

Really though, I do like her a lot...and I want this to be more than just random hooks ups.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-05-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I am with Drew on this. Whip it out, fool-proof plan.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm a little nervous that's all she wants...she asked me size questions all day today.

I told her, I was gonna keep her guessing...but she may find out one day. I'm a gentleman after all. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-05-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a little nervous that's all she wants...she asked me size questions all day today.

I told her, I was gonna keep her guessing...but she may find out one day. I'm a gentleman after all. haha.
taper expectations

Old 01-05-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I has learned a valuable life lesson when in doubt with female pull out *****-profit
Old 01-05-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

She told me a while ago that she wasnt looking for a boyfriend...but I'll keep at it. The conversation between us has def. gotten more, I dont know..."lovey?" I'm a romantic, I'm trying and she seems like she's getting interested in a real relationship...but I just dont know with this girl.

Just gonna see where it goes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-05-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
whip it out, just make sure it isnt in a work setting.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She told me a while ago that she wasnt looking for a boyfriend...but I'll keep at it. The conversation between us has def. gotten more, I dont know..."lovey?" I'm a romantic, I'm trying and she seems like she's getting interested in a real relationship...but I just dont know with this girl.

....Why are you pursuing a real relationship exactly? Take the easy lay, and if she catches feelings, and you still want a relationship, go for it. If not, you got laid, be happy!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol...cause I actually like her. That's just my nature, broseph.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-05-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol...cause I actually like her. That's just my nature, broseph.
are you trying to relive jgl?

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Oh god I hope not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-05-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sounds like she's the guy and you're the girl. Playing hard to get, haha.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh god I hope not.
it's okay, breaking plates are awesome.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It sounds like she's the guy and you're the girl. Playing hard to get, haha.
I get a kick out of it. But I'm not trying to play games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-05-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing i'd say against what you're doing is that when you finally do get to smash it, you might do it with a lot more emotional involvement than what she will have, and you might end up a crying mess. lol. I'd just hit it now and get it out of the way, that way you know whether there is potential for something serious or if she just wanted your dick.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Metsox. I'm very similar to MOTH and yea...it can be a real ***** if things go wrong. lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck. I think you're being kind of a sucker here but maybe it will turn out the way you want.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If by maybe you mean there's a zero percent chance it happens, i agree.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh...I'm going through some **** too and I'm almost sure its gonna end pretty badly but I can't seem to stop lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-06-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Spill it. ten
Old 01-06-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I've fallen pretty hard for one of my closest friends. So....right off the bat its a pretty crappy spot. Sure as hell I'm stuck in the friend zone. After HS I decided to stay in LA for school and not move to Philly, but she got a soccer scholarship to Houston Baptist. So for the past few years only time we see each other is winter and summer break.

I don't think I've given my feelings for her away too much but I do have my slip ups. But idk if she remains oblivious to the whole deal or if she's just playing dumb. Not even sure I just wanna tell her straight out.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-06-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

"Amor de lejos es amor de pendejos"

Wise words that unfortunately i had to learn on my own. You're in a bad situation from top to bottom, i'm not sure it's worth jeopardizing your friendship over it. If it ever gets to the point where you just have to let it be known, then do it, but make sure you're ready in case **** hits the fan. Personally i'd keep myself busy with girls that i actually get to see and be with often. I wouldn't pursue it until you're actually in a situation where it would have a chance to succeed.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
"Amor de lejos es amor de pendejos"

Wise words that unfortunately i had to learn on my own. You're in a bad situation from top to bottom, i'm not sure it's worth jeopardizing your friendship over it. If it ever gets to the point where you just have to let it be known, then do it, but make sure you're ready in case **** hits the fan. Personally i'd keep myself busy with girls that i actually get to see and be with often. I wouldn't pursue it until you're actually in a situation where it would have a chance to succeed.
Yep, I keep that phrase in my mind at all times. I learned it the hard way too, after my HS sweetheart or w.e....moved away and we tried long distance.Risking the friendship was another issue i've really thought about since she's probably the person I trust most. I had settled on just keeping it to myself and go find myself another chick when during one conversation my friend told me she planned to stick in Houston after graduation. That was after our freshman year, but now...she's saying she's probably moving back to LA to be with her mom. So, that sort of...rekindled my flame of hope(how fruity is that?).

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: