Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 01-06-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I think when the time goes, Bowman will stay with the 49ers.
I hope so too. The combination of Bowman and Willis makes this defense very unique. But I think Bowman's emergence has overshadowed just how much of a complete LB Willis has become. His pass coverage hasn't really been talked about but he has taken his game to a whole new level and is hands down, the best ILB playing the game today. The tackles, the coverage and PBUs, the FFs, if he had not have been hurt, I think he would be in serious consideration for DPOY.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Smith is an animal and the only DT/ 3-4 End I would put above him right now is Ngata.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Im from VA but grew up a Niner fan. Need to make it to the Bay though. One of these days....
Why weren't you a Redskins fan?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why weren't you a Redskins fan?
Because I hated the Redskins. I just never liked them. My dad is a Skins fan and alot of my friends were when I was a snotty-nosed lil runt. But I just didnt gravitate to them or their style of play. But I watch the Niners play the Dolphins in the Super Bowl when I was kid and was hooked. Before then, I didnt have a team I just had a favorite player, Walter Peyton. But I didnt really like anything about the Bears except Sweetness, lol. But growing up in area with alot of military, they were so many people I knew who were fans of different teams. I had a friend who was a Broncos fan, a friend who's dad was from Buffalo so he was a huge Bills fan. A Bucs fan, Steeler fan, Chargers fan......it was wide variety of kids you'd meet just playing football in the neighborhood and they'll tell you who they liked. Still like that today as well around here. Go to a sports bar here and you'll see almost every fan base come out and root for their squad.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-06-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:34 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh alright. Interesting. I'm guessing you are a Virginia fan too. Did you attend the college?

Quote:
Old 01-07-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh alright. Interesting. I'm guessing you are a Virginia fan too. Did you attend the college?
No, just a fan. Its a story behind all the teams I root for. I'm a UVA football fan. Didnt really watch college football until that 1990 season where UVA was ranked #1 in the country and was on the cusp of a National Championship. Up until then, I wasn't big on college football. I was a huge college basketball fan though. But enough about my fandom......

I was watching some coaches film on Youtube that a Niner fan from another site posted about our breakdowns on sacks against different teams and I can honestly say, without any hesitation that a OC is absolutely a #1 priority. More so than any other position on the team.
I've been saying we need a upgrade from Goodwin for months now, but to watch the coaches copy and see the breakdowns develop, its clear the guy is the weak link in the armour. Your OC has to play better than what this guy has given us. I just don't think he's the right fit for this scheme. Its hard to just single out one guy, but his breakdowns on crucial pass plays is alarming.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-07-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Justin Smith is an animal and the only DT/ 3-4 End I would put above him right now is Ngata.
Why would you do that? Smith is clearly better than Ngata right now.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of hoping the Niners go after Stevie Johnson this offseason.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No thanks to Stevie Johnson as he's not worth half of what he's looking for and quite honestly, his celebrations dont even bother me but what does is dropping passes that he should have caught after celebrating.

As for the OL, we need a center and a right guard if Snyder is allowed to leave. Re-signing Snyder for depth and upgrading over him would be great too but either one has to be done. Center needs to be high on the team needs priorities list.

Here's a few ideas in regards to free agency -

1) Every off-season, I have a few fantasy type moves. Here's mine for 2012. If he somehow someway becomes an UFA, I go after RB Ray Rice and trade Gore to the highest bidder. I like Gore but turning 25 later this month, Rice is an all around premiere back. I would say that he's easily a top 5 RB if not better back who can do it all. Obviously, I dont see this happening whatsoever as im expecting BAL to franchise tag him. But if it does, I would definitely make this move because to have a Rice/Hunter combo is far better than a Gore/Hunter combo. With all that said, I still see Gore being our starting RB in 2012 and beyond.

2) Go after RFA WR Mike Wallace. He'll be 26 years old and as an RFA, the highest tender he can receive would be a 1st and 3rd round draft picks. With us being in bottom 12 this year, I would easily sacrifice that first rounder and a third for Wallace who'll be 26 in August. If he can get tendered at a higher rate, please let me know guys because as far as I know, a 1st and 3rd is the highest. I do see PIT signing him to a long term deal but if he somehow hits free agency as an RFA, I would easily go after him over all other free agent receivers because he's exactly what we need opposite Crabtree, already has experience compared to an incoming rookie, is an explosive playmaker and is a model citizen in the locker room as far as I know. If we only make one move in free agency, this one is number one on my list.

3) Would love an upgrade at C and RG but the top two OG's that could be available are LG's in Grubbs and Nicks. Center wise, I wouldnt mind Scott Wells or Texans Chris Myers but dont see any of this happening. If we re-sign Snyder and let Rachal walk, I'll be a happy camper. :)

4) CB. I dont see us re-signing Rogers but thats okay because the number one guy on my list is 27 year old Titans CB Courtland Finnegan who's a younger upgrade and physical. We need that physical shutdown CB. Dont see him staying in TEN so the question becomes if we go after him and if so, how much is he worth. Brandon Carr is second on my list but I dont see him leaving KC.

5) FS. If we dont re-sign Goldson, wouldnt mind going after Titans FS Michael Griffin. Dont really have any other players I want at FS.

Overall, if we can just get Wallace for a first and a third, re-sign the majority of our own UFA's, I'll be an extremely happy camper.

By the way, does anyone have a list of all the players we have who'll be UFA's in March? Thanks.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
No thanks to Stevie Johnson as he's not worth half of what he's looking for and quite honestly, his celebrations dont even bother me but what does is dropping passes that he should have caught after celebrating.
I didn't say overpay for the guy.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I didn't say overpay for the guy.
Okay, sorry.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

No one is giving up a 1st and 3rd round selection for a receiver Dan. Nor should they. Which is why it never happens. That's way too much value for a receiver. Even if we had an established quarterback I wouldn't do it. And he's not leaving the Steelers anyways at this point in his career. It's better to go after a guy like Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson, or Marques Colston. Wouldn't mind Pierre Garcon either. Colts are probably going to lock him up though.

The 49ers might not make a big splash for a top notch receiver. Crabtree is starting to look like that guy and Josh Morgan is coming back. I'm guessing the 49ers are going to have faith in those two guys. And I'd be find with that. It's after that which concerns me. Kyle Williams shows promise. But then it's really bare. I really don't want Ted Ginn starting next year. Nice return man, but I think we need a more polished receiver.

Oh and Dan, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but it always seems your ideas can only work in video games. I think you need to start being a little more realistic. Here is the list you requested about free agents.

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...tion=WR&y=2012

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-07-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness
No one is giving up a 1st and 3rd round selection for a receiver Dan. Nor should they. Which is why it never happens. That's way too much value for a receiver. Even if we had an established quarterback I wouldn't do it. And he's not leaving the Steelers anyways at this point in his career. It's better to go after a guy like Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson, or Marques Colston. Wouldn't mind Pierre Garcon either. Colts are probably going to lock him up though.

The 49ers might not make a big splash for a top notch receiver. Crabtree is starting to look like that guy and Josh Morgan is coming back. I'm guessing the 49ers are going to have faith in those two guys. And I'd be find with that. It's after that which concerns me. Kyle Williams shows promise. But then it's really bare. I really don't want Ted Ginn starting next year. Nice return man, but I think we need a more polished receiver.

Oh and Dan, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but it always seems your ideas can only work in video games. I think you need to start being a little more realistic. Here is the list you requested about free agents.

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...tion=WR&y=2012
Thanks for the list. You're not sounding like a jerk but dont say that im not being realistic and then have the balls to complain about Smith which you do all the damn time because when you do, you're the one who's coming off as unrealistic and here's why - no matter what, you mainly put the blame on Smith no matter what he does, regardless of whether its good or bad. That right there my friend is being unrealistic because its almost as like you're not seeing the other 10 offensive players on the field.

Anyway, moving on. Wasnt Bills WR Peerless Price an RFA when he was traded to the Falcons years ago? I'm not 100% sure but either way, it doesnt matter. The Steelers could always try low-balling Wallace or hoping that he gives them a discount. In regards to our first round draft pick, I would assume that it would be a CB especially if Rogers isnt re-signed. Signing Finnegan eliminates that need. The next big need to me is a speed receiver opposite Crabtree and if by chance we were to draft a WR late first round, I personally would rather send that first rounder and a third to PIT for an established WR like Wallace.

I know that REALISTICALLY, none of what I said in an earlier post is going to happen. Quite honestly, I see Finnegan going to DAL, the OG's resigning with their respective teams and Rice being franchised. Griffin would probably be the only realistic possibility if Goldson isnt re-signed. If Wallace cant be franchised, I wouldnt be surprised to see a team with a late first round draft pick in need of a playmaking deep threat receiver give up their first and third round draft picks. If ATL can give up what they gave up for a rookie in Julio Jones, I think that a first and a third for Wallace would be a steal for us or any team that needs a playmaking deep threat at WR.

As for our current WR core. Crabtree is good enough to be our number one WR and a starter but he has to start stepping up his game because he's better than what he's shown thus far. Morgan is coming off a broken ankle and I wouldnt be surprised if he's allowed to leave as an UFA and even if we re-sign him, he's going to have to work his way back up to being a starter. Williams is the perfect slot receiver for us and Ginn, well, I rather just keep him as our returner. That leaves open the second starting WR spot opposite Crabtree and we need a legitimate deep threat who can spread out the defense. Wallace would easily do that.

With all that said, realistically, im just hoping that we re-sign the majority of our own free agents. Finnegan and the Wallace moves would be my top two off-season moves that I would love to see. Neither will probably happen even though Finnegan isnt going to be re-signed by TEN so the possibility of us going after him to replace Rogers is there. Just remains to be seen if management go after him.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finnegan isn't very good.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Thanks for the list. You're not sounding like a jerk but dont say that im not being realistic and then have the balls to complain about Smith which you do all the damn time because when you do, you're the one who's coming off as unrealistic and here's why - no matter what, you mainly put the blame on Smith no matter what he does, regardless of whether its good or bad. That right there my friend is being unrealistic because its almost as like you're not seeing the other 10 offensive players on the field.
Now you are sounding like you got your feelings hurt. Smith has nothing to do with free agency this upcoming offseason in terms of upgrading the other positions. Neither does me complaining about a player's performance, which is something I don't have to predict as it's happening in front of my own eyes. What this is about is transactions in the offseason, which are a lot easier to foresee than how a player pans out. At least when it comes to what you believe is realistic or not. So you are just off the mark on that one. It would be like me telling you how unrealistic you were in assessing Jed York as a competent owner based on the notion of how he fidgets with a water bottle in a press conference, and therefore everything else you say is ridiculous even if it has no relevancy.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-07-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I think I'll take my chances with Chris Culliver. I get the feeling the 49ers are grooming him to be a eventual replacement. Finnegan is probably going to want a good amount of money anyways. No thanks. Guy seems to do more talking than actual playmaking.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Now you are sounding like you got your feelings hurt. Smith has nothing to do with free agency this upcoming offseason in terms of upgrading the other positions. Neither does me complaining about a player's performance. What this is about is transactions in the offseason, which are a lot easier to predict than how a player pans out. So you are just off the mark on that one. It would be like me telling you how unrealistic you were in assessing Jed York as a competent owner based on the notion of how he fidgets with a water bottle in a press conference, and therefore everything else you say is ridiculous even if it has no relevancy.
My feelings arent hurt whatsoever. I'm not a woman and dont have those problems. Quite honestly, I dont give two craps what anyone thinks of me, good or bad.

Back to what we were talking about - me bringing up Smith is relevant because the way you talk about how everything is his fault is UNREALISTIC. But whatever to each his own.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just think he isnt a good cover CB. He's a good all-around CB but to improve on pass defense, we need better press cover CBs. And Finnergan is a little too physical at times and draws unnecessary flags. The best CB on the market next year is Brandon Carr. Nobody talks about him because he plays for the Chiefs and Brandon Flowers gets all the pub. But the guy is young and is a stud. He's better than Flowers. He's what I envision Cully turning into in a year or two. And if I were Baalke, he'd be my first call at midnight when free agency begins.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
My feelings arent hurt whatsoever. I'm not a woman and dont have those problems. Quite honestly, I dont give two craps what anyone thinks of me, good or bad.

Back to what we were talking about - me bringing up Smith is relevant because the way you talk about how everything is his fault is UNREALISTIC. But whatever to each his own.
You don't have to be a woman to have your feelings hurt. Not sure who taught you that, but it's incorrect.

No it's not relevant because evaluating a player while they are playing and evaluating a transaction that hasn't taken place are two completely different things in not only subject, but time frame. One is making an observation based on what's happened and one is just pure speculation based on what may or may not occur.

Even if I agreed with you about what you are saying in regards to Alex Smith or whatever, it's still completely a irrelevant to what we were talking about, which is your so called "plan" of how you want free agency to play out. It's sounds more like a Christmas list though.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get the game thread ready because the Saints are matching in. Game is 7 days away and I am already giddy with anticipation.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Get the game thread ready because the Saints are matching in. Game is 7 days away and I am already giddy with anticipation.

I aint even mad, but I am nervous.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to be some feeling this week

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

I aint even mad, but I am nervous.
Having the same feelings with the way Brees has played the last few weeks. Daunting task the road to Indy goes through Brees and Rodgers. Just happy we are home this week instead of in NO.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

I think the 49ers win this game, but lose to the Packers. It wouldn't be that bad though knowing that we beat New Orleans.

It would be nice if Alex Smith had a HOF game or something like that and dominated. Just to hear what Colin Cowherd would say on Monday in the morning. Everyone is doubting this team can get a win against a high powered offense. We shall see. The good news is that all of our games this season have been close. We haven't lost by more than ten points. Hopefully Candlestick is rocking with noise.

Saints fans are so obnoxious.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-08-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Damn Saints!!!

Of course, the refs love screwing the Lions for whatever reason. That fumble should have been returned for a touchdown and a second half touchdown by the Saints shouldnt have happened because on a 3rd down conversion, the receiver wasnt even at the first down marker. Guy was at least a half yard short and they gave it to them anyway. Schwartz should have challenged that too but whatever. Lions secondary sucks and their tackling is even worse. I see Finnegan and Griffin going to DET as they sure as hell cant make that defense any worse than what it already is.

With us being the home team, the calls better go our way just like they do for the Saints, Packers and all the other teams when they play at home. Our defense has to watch Sproles and the other RB's in passing situations because those guys are just as bad as the main receivers.

Sad part is that DET could have won if they didnt get screwed and if they took advantage of the two lost fumbles by NO. Oh well.