Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 01-14-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackluck View Post
Is it too early to start drinking?
It's never too early to start drinking lol... Count me as a worried Pats fan too. I feel like we should win, but I'm scared shitless. If Denver has corrected their flaws from the first meeting I think they could give us a run for it... I just want a playoff win dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
It's bad when I'm uncertain of exactly which game you are trying to refer to here within the last few years. **** :(
The one that meant the most.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
It's never too early to start drinking lol... Count me as a worried Pats fan too. I feel like we should win, but I'm scared shitless. If Denver has corrected their flaws from the first meeting I think they could give us a run for it... I just want a playoff win dammit!
We used to start drinking around noon for a night game and the parking lot was pretty ####ing crazy.

Without looking, what's the weather like down in Foxboro, my dad told me last weekend it's been a pretty mild winter.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourb...graph/USMA0146

Cold and windy my friend. Should be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Much colder than it has been to this point, pretty windy too. It's supposed to be pretty cold tonight as well. I'm not sure which team this favors more, if it does favor one. Tebow's deep ducks are surely impacted negatively, one would think, but the Pats throw it more often.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. I just came real close to getting a pair of tickets, but it didn't work out. Oh well. I'll be watching the game with my old man today, so I don't think I'll be on here unless things change. Good luck everyone. If they don't win, I probably just killed myself to spare the pain, don't worry about it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn. I just came real close to getting a pair of tickets, but it didn't work out. Oh well. I'll be watching the game with my old man today, so I don't think I'll be on here unless things change. Good luck everyone. If they don't win, I probably just killed myself to spare the pain, don't worry about it.
At least if we lose and you kill yourself we'll know heaven exists.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think if we lose we might see something like this on CNN:

NFL New England Patriots cult commits mass suicide via online forum.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-14-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
I think if we lose we might see something like this on CNN:

NFL New England Patriots cult commits mass suicide via online forum.
Either that or another off season of praying we draft some guys to help the defense out.

Then the ensuing mass suicide when we trade out of the first and draft more 2nd round DBs

Quote:
Old 01-14-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At least if we lose and you kill yourself we'll know heaven exists.
I'm not quite sure if that was so nice sir.

Quote:
Then the ensuing mass suicide when we trade out of the first and draft more 2nd round DBs
I'm calling two tight ends and a quarterback with the first three picks myself.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-14-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
I'm not quite sure if that was so nice sir.
Well I was alluding to the fact that God willed Tebow to beat us, not that you'd be dead and know there was a heaven haha. You would know going in there was an afterlife.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Why didn't we sign Goldson FFS.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-14-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Why didn't we sign Goldson FFS.
My exact thoughts :(
Old 01-14-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. They doubled Julian Edelman on Welker's first TD.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

What a start.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-14-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Bad decision by Brady, he threw it too high either way. Really ****** after we looked like we were gonna roll.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******... that's a 14 pt swing, probably.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

At least it's going to be more interesting now...
Old 01-14-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

At this rate, Hoyer to Ochocinco might be a TD.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

I told you bitches not to worry haha.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-14-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

The game isn't over yet.....

And **** Anderson is down. We really need him to be healthy for us moving forward (assuming we win).

Quote:
Old 01-14-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just how ******* awesome has this game been?

Reiss was right: This was a team waiting to explode. Hernadez as running back? Say what you will about his drafts, BB has got to be the best coach EVER.

I don't care if we win or lose the next game. The monkey is off the back.
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I am so excited by the way this team played tonight. So excited. Complete football for sixty minutes with great execution on both sides. Our defense against a functional offense still makes me nervous, but if they can keep playing at that level, it's defiantly good enough to win it all.

I LOVE how locked in they look. Sans that one little bad stretch in the middle of the first half where Brady was missing guys and threw the pick, everyone was just out there to wreck it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-14-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do guys think they should even bother negotiating with BJGE? He's going to want more than he's worth to the Pats and they have Ridley, Vereen, and Woodhead...
Old 01-14-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I'm going back and forth on that one. I still feel like Lawfirm is an exceptionally valuable runner with his ability to pick up steady yardage without ever losing any...and his ability to hold on to the ball. Ridley has really started to show shades of something troubling in recent weeks. He's got a long way to go in some areas. Wiggle you just can't teach and some good power too...but I just hold my breath a bit when he runs.

The Saints have four running backs and use them to pretty good effect. If he'll take short money, sure, bring him in.

But **** that, playoff win. Get hyped.

R.I.P. Junior Seau