Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-15-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martellus Bennett is on the block. If you're curious about anyone else on the Cowboys roster, just hit me up.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
You guys are moving to a 3-4 and he's the undisputed leader of your team. Why don't you just keep him?
I'm trying to rebuild the defense, not just change the scheme up. Looks like I will keep Seymour though at this point.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I'm trying to rebuild the defense, not just change the scheme up. Looks like I will keep Seymour though at this point.
You hired Winston Moss which means you're running a 34, no?
Old 01-15-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes and yes, but teams don't turn around defense in 1 year( unless your the Texans) and I just think I could get good value for Seymour and try to get some more youth on defense.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 01-15-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Some people love trading for the sake of trading. With that said I am online right now and willing to listen to offers mostly on the Draft Picks end even though I might be willing to part with Parys Haralson as he could be a nice solid pass rushing for someone else but the rest of my roster is pretty solid and dont really want to give away any key parts.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking for a pass-rusher. Anyone who has one available, hit me up.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hutch is going to be cut or retire. Should I count him on my roster?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNYDP View Post
Denver Broncos are in the market for a SS or FS. Broncos are also willing to trade out of the first round, if anyone wants a late 1st hit me up too.
Roman Harper is on the block as a SS

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I think Hutch is going to be cut or retire. Should I count him on my roster?
Just do what I did with Roy Williams and Marion Barber. It doesn't matter all that much as long as you aren't trading the guy.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordy Nelson and Greg Jennings are on the block. Just an emotional decision after wathcing them drop pass after pass. Contact me quick because im going to bed and wont be able to contact the GM after i do.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your pm box is full super packer

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Send it me again!

God im going mental. It actually feels like i have a time limit but its just im about to fall asleep not run out of time

Lets get this trade happeing!!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-15-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Wallace COULD be had, but he's worth quite a bit. I'm not looking to trade him but if the price is right, I will.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Mike Wallace COULD be had, but he's worth quite a bit. I'm not looking to trade him but if the price is right, I will.
Dont listen to him! You can get better value over here if you want Jennings or Nelson.

EDIT: We really need to move this to a 4 round draft!

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 01-15-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think that 5 would be a good number. I have also sent you a PM SuperPacker if you want to chat.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

The Raiders are willing to move WR/KR Jacoby Ford for a pick, as well as Rolando McClain. PM me if your interested.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 01-16-2012, 03:52 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

....Bengals are offering a first round pick for all of the pro bowl wide receivers stupidly being put on the trading block.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I've sent you a PM ChiFan24

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 07:04 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think any trade involving those guys will be legitimately passed. Not my call in this one but I know I wouldn't do it. They would never be traded in real life.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I don't think any trade involving those guys will be legitimately passed. Not my call in this one but I know I wouldn't do it. They would never be traded in real life.
The Packers have too many receivers so its not out of the question they look to the future with Cobb, Nelson, Gurley and Jones and trade Jennings to improve the horrible defense.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
The Packers have too many receivers so its not out of the question they look to the future with Cobb, Nelson, Gurley and Jones and trade Jennings to improve the horrible defense.
There's no way to rationalize a deal involving Jennings...the Packers would NEVER do it

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
There's no way to rationalize a deal involving Jennings...the Packers would NEVER do it
definitely agree here
Old 01-16-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, quiet down, Jennings is mine.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know the rams are on the clock at 9 am but just an fyi that a trade has been agreed to pending matt's approval
Old 01-16-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume that means you're taking Griffin. The 9th overall pick is now on the block. Way to secure it D30

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote