Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Which Arizona QB will be more successful?
Nick Foles, Arizona 6 40.00%
Brock Osweiler, Arizona State 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Victory X
Rookie

Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nick Foles or Brock Osweiler?

Who will have the better NFL career?
Victory X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't watched much film on Nick Foles but from what i've seen i dont like him, but then i HATE Osweiler so i'll have to go with Foles. Both will probably be career back ups. Well, Osweiler will probably be out of the league in 4 years but whatever.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I pick neither? I don't think either will have much success in the NFL. I like Osweiler more as a prospect so I guess I'll vote him...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to like a lot Foles, but that mobility scares the **** out of me. I think a Drew Bledsoe could go to town in today's NFL, but I wouldn't bank on any college kid being as tough and durable as Drew was in the pocket.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Osweiler. So him I want him.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Can I pick neither? I don't think either will have much success in the NFL. I like Osweiler more as a prospect so I guess I'll vote him...
Lol thats exactly what i thought!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Osweiler is bigger. He has much better athleticism. He has a stronger arm. Nick Foles reminds me of a poor mans Blaine Gabbert. Neither of them should be starting as rookies (or even in their second or third year) but I think Osweiler has a better chance of becoming an NFL starter.

But it all depends on where they get drafted. I think a team like Dallas, Philadelphia, New Orleans, or Buffalo would be decent places for them to land. They could backup veteran QBs for 3-5 years. As 4th or 5th round picks, they would have no pressure to start anytime soon. But maybe in their late 20's, they might be ready to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote