Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default This Years' Von Miller & Da'Quan Bowers

Last year at this time we had Miller going in the teens and Bowers going in the top five. Any guesses/predictions on who will be this years Miller and Bowers?

If any?
Old 01-19-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Brockers is going to fly up the draft... He'll end up top 12.

Until we see Med reports don't know if anyone will fall
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
I think Brockers is going to fly up the draft... He'll end up top 12.

Until we see Med reports don't know if anyone will fall
Miller went #3, Brockers has always been drafted in the teens.

My guess would be Nick Perry and Dre Kirkpatrick.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Miller went #3, Brockers has always been drafted in the teens.

My guess would be Nick Perry and Dre Kirkpatrick.

Everyone was thinking Brockers was staying in school till a week ago.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Everyone was thinking Brockers was staying in school till a week ago.
But as soon as he did come out people were saying he could be a top 5 pick. Thats not rising up the draft boards thats just suprising people when you come out.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Crick will fall some due to his injury - he wasn't a top 10 guy but was definitely late first round worthy prior to his injury. He might get knocked down to the late second/early third now.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is always a fun question to speculate about.

For huge risers, I would keep an eye on Scott's prospect crush Dontari Poe. Scott is usually pretty good at detecting sleepers, and Poe has TRULY rare physical tools. I also think Mark Barron has an outside chance to go in the top ten. It seems like alot of the professional types have him rated higher than the draftnick community does.

Of course, my guess is Ryan Tannehill will end up being drafted by the Skins at six or the Phins at eight or nine. I don't like Tannehill, and would never take him in the first round, but QBs just don't last. Also, watch out for Osweiler if he somehow ends up passing Tannehill on draft boards. I believe there will be a third QB taken in the top ten.

As for fallers, I know some people are pumping Whitney Mercilus up as a top ten pick, but I think he will steadily drop down draft boards, and end up as a late first/early second rounder. Riley Reiff might also get the Bryan Bulaga treatment and fall into the 20s.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
But as soon as he did come out people were saying he could be a top 5 pick. Thats not rising up the draft boards thats just suprising people when you come out.
Miller was mocked in the top 7/8 for MONTHS leading up to the draft. He was no surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whitney Mercilus.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to say it but Fletcher Cox. Not a lot of hype around him right now but he's still considered a late 1st. He is a guy who is going to make eyes pop at the combine and he's going to catch the attention of teams with that combine. Then you go back and look at the tape and you see one of the best penetrating DTs to come out in the past few years, and then you look at his insanely high ceiling, that's going to really make someone take him high. I want him to go to the Broncos but I would not be surprised to see him go REALLY early, I think a team like the Panthers might draft him in the top 10.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of you guys need to grow some balls in these threads. Crick and Brockers are not remotely acceptable answers.

I think this year's Von Miller is already starting to get a little buzz - Kendall Wright. I think Tampa Bay could think long and hard about him at #5.

The Bowers is tough without a medical history.....I could see Trent Richardson going a lot lower than people expect I guess.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNYDP View Post
I hate to say it but Fletcher Cox. Not a lot of hype around him right now but he's still considered a late 1st. He is a guy who is going to make eyes pop at the combine and he's going to catch the attention of teams with that combine. Then you go back and look at the tape and you see one of the best penetrating DTs to come out in the past few years, and then you look at his insanely high ceiling, that's going to really make someone take him high. I want him to go to the Broncos but I would not be surprised to see him go REALLY early, I think a team like the Panthers might draft him in the top 10.
Good call. People know the name but are still just getting to know the player. Although a lot of people have acknowledged that he's a very good athlete, I don't know if people quite no how good. He's the one guy I really expect to blow the lid off the combine and I don't think sub 4.8 is out of the question at 290+ lbs. He's also got some raw strength and power as tough interior player. And like you said, he has a lot of really good tape to back up his freakish physical tools. He's very scheme diverse which is also a big plus. He actually kind of reminds me of a bigger, stronger, more physical Cam Jordan. Like you said, his huge upside is going to be hard for teams to pass up early.

Last edited by TACKLE : 01-20-2012 at 09:57 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only issue with Cox is that I can't see him fitting in the 3-4, so that cuts his list of potential suitors in half. He strikes me as a pure 4-3 UT.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:57 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
My only issue with Cox is that I can't see him fitting in the 3-4, so that cuts his list of potential suitors in half. He strikes me as a pure 4-3 UT.
I disagree. He's played both end and tackle in a 40 front as well as end in 30 front. With his strength at about 6'3 290ish, I see no reason why he couldn't play in a 34.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:08 AM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly as far as 3-4 DE comparison goes I kind of see JJ Watts. I'd say they look about the same in terms of build. Both have really great motors, and both are very impressive athletes. They also both had a tendency to play high in college and both were technically raw. I don't know it feels like a weird comparison but when the more I think about it the more I can see it. I guess it's weird because of their roles in 4-3 and their major positions in college.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Wright making a rise, especially if he gets amazing measurables ala Darius Heyward Bey.

To be honest, Bowers dropped like a stone due to scary health issues, most of which will not surface until combine time.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I disagree. He's played both end and tackle in a 40 front as well as end in 30 front. With his strength at about 6'3 290ish, I see no reason why he couldn't play in a 34.
Maybe; I haven't really seeing the strength that you're referring to, but I guess I need to see more of him. He seems like a pure 3-tech.

Either way, if Corey Luiget can get drafted by a 3-4 team, anything is possible.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Whitney Mercilus.

ESPN Draftg Swami Mel Kiper released his first mock draft for the 2012 NFL Draft today. The Packers sit with the No. 28 pick and Kiper has them selecting Illinois linebacker Whitney Mercilus.

Kiper wrote:

“It was masked somewhat by reputation, but no team in the NFL had a lower sack rate than Green Bay during the regular season. And it was on display again in the playoffs — the Packers simply can’t create pressure without bringing blitzers, leaving the secondary vulnerable. Mercilus (pronounced “merciless”) played to that description at Illinois this past season. I see him standing up as an outside linebacker after playing with his hand on the ground in college. At 6-foot-4, 265 pounds, he has a good profile for the position, and he really knows how to get to the quarterback. The question on him is he really exploded this season, so the body of work is lighter than some, but the Packers need to find some pass-rush help and Mercilus is a good value here based on his current grade.”

A pass-rusher is clearly the top need for the Packers and an outside linebacker opposite Clay Matthews is probably more valuable than a defensive end. Pro Football Weekly senior editor Nolan Nawrocki has said Alabama’s Courtney Upshaw and South Carolina’s Melvin Ingram would be the top two to fit the Packers scheme.

Upshaw’s stock has risen since the National Championship game and Kiper has him going No. 10 to the Bills. He has Ingram slotted to go No. 12 to the Seahawks.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

Yeah let's make this a Packers thread!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

**** off j-mike
Old 01-20-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, if I could vote for this year's Von Miller it would Kendall Wright. Obviously he won't rise to #2 overall or anything like that, but maybe he can go to Miami, Carolina, Buffalo, or Seattle. Chris Long was another guy like Von Miller who rose from mid first rounder to top 3 pick, though he did it sooner than Miller did in the mock draft world. I think there's a tiny chance that Mike Adams could rise into the 8-12 range as well. He certainly has the physical skills to do so, he just has to be a total boss at the senior bowl and combine.

Finding this year's super faller like Taylor Mays, Carlos Dunlap, or Da'Quan Bowers is a little more difficult. Obviously top 5 picks don't fall into the 2nd round hardly ever, but I could see some guys projected as top 15 picks falling into the second. Maybe Courtney Upshaw or an OT like Reiff or Martin maybe. Someone is bound to bomb at the combine and/or have an off-field incident or injury that causes them to bomb down draft boards.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendall Wright and Quinton Coples will probably be getting a lot of top-ten consideration. Someone who could slide down the boards is Devon Still.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:12 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Now I know I just went off on how talented Fletcher Cox is and how he has the ability to really rise up boards and I still really believe that to be true. However the names keylime listed two below have a better chance at being the "Von Miller" or the "Tyson Jackson" of this draft for the reason he stated, team needs There is a far greater demand for WR's and OT's at the top of the draft than there is for a DT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
yeah, if I could vote for this year's Von Miller it would Kendall Wright. Obviously he won't rise to #2 overall or anything like that, but maybe he can go to Miami, Carolina, Buffalo, or Seattle. Chris Long was another guy like Von Miller who rose from mid first rounder to top 3 pick, though he did it sooner than Miller did in the mock draft world. I think there's a tiny chance that Mike Adams could rise into the 8-12 range as well. He certainly has the physical skills to do so, he just has to be a total boss at the senior bowl and combine.
You look at Kendall Wright, who despite popular opinion, may be the top rated WR on some teams boards come draft time as he offers an explosive and dynamic element the other top receivers don't have. Even if Blackmon goes first, look at the teams the top of the draft. If we scratch Indy off the list, every team in the top 10 has a legitimate need at WR and some of the teams in particular need a Kendall Wright type weapon.

As for Mike Adams, I really am having a hard time seeing what a lot of people aren't seeing in him. I know even Ohio State fans were down on him following his junior year relative to the expectations coming out of HS, but he was a flat out dominant force for the Buckeyes on the left side this year following his suspension. He has a prototype build and ideal size, long arms, thick lower body, natural bender, very fluid kick step, mirrors well in space, gets movement on D-Lineman as consistently as any OT in this draft not to mention he played like a prick (in a good way) this year and really excelled at finishing his blocks in the run game. I watch him and I watch a highly regarded guy like Jonathan Martin and I don't think their talent levels are all that comparable. Mike is noticeably better. His potential is immense, he has all the tools you look for and there is always a high demand early in the draft for guys with the skillset to be a legit franchise OT and this year is no different.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just for clarification, Mike had a great junior year. He was 1st team all big ten. It was after his sophomore year that everyone was crying "bust." He was pretty nasty as a senior (though he missed 5 games), but still he gets beat every once and a while (almost always on the inside move) which comes from inconsistent technique.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vinny Curry is very similar to Miller....but I don't see him going that high.