Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-23-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been talking to this chick for a while and finally decided it was about time I made moves instead of just BSing and asked her if she wanted to go to a hookah bar on Saturday (she's 20 so regular bars wouldn't work too well, I'm 22) She said yes, and asked if it was ok if she brought a friend. Normally that throws me off a bit but right after she said it was no biggie if not. I told her I was thinking it would just be me and her, but I was fine meeting a friend of hers. She said that she would like to do that too, but she didn't want to cancel plans she already had with her friend, and said we can do something like that some other time. So my plan for Saturday is maybe bring one of my buddies and see if he'd be down to come along and serve as wingman/whatever (he owes me a few, lol) but still get in enough time by ourselves Saturday. My buddy might now be able to make it, but I plan to get at least a little alone time with her either way. With the way things seem, saturday isn't going to be anything too high pressure either way, and if it goes well, or at least doesn't go bad, we're going to be seeing eachother again. Should I have any reason to think otherwise? I think that sounds ok by me, but I figured I'd ask the outside perspective of you guys.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Ight what's yall's opinion on going to a girls friend(who you're also friends with) and asking her for help/advice about her friend? Like I like this girl, we talk a lot, we flirt when we talk, ect. the one problem is my window is kinda running out and I feel like we haven't been talking enough to know if there really is something. Think it's safe to ask her friend(who like I said is also a good friend of mine) for advice/her opinion?

Also, redheads... *drool* so hot. When you can find a hot redhead they look even hotter due to the fact that they're a rarity and I love it.

I've been doing that with the girl I'm working on. I figure my friend knows her, and since she's friends with both of us she'll want to see it work out and might help the process along.

Unless this friend is a single girl who might be interested in you....then don't do it.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fine with both OSUGiants17 and eaglesalltheway's approaches. Just be yourselves and have a good time. You can't fool love...but you can trick bitches into sleeping with you...but try to have a good time on your own first and then try plowing strangers if that fails.

The only worries would be if you guys act like somebody you're not. They can sense it and run from it every time. Women like annoying idiots anyway because they are "da truth". So be yourselves, just don't mention anal yet.

And talking to a girl's friend normally gets you into a date.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I'm fine with both OSUGiants17 and eaglesalltheway's approaches. Just be yourselves and have a good time. You can't fool love...but you can trick bitches into sleeping with you...but try to have a good time on your own first and then try plowing strangers if that fails.

The only worries would be if you guys act like somebody you're not. They can sense it and run from it every time. Women like annoying idiots anyway because they are "da truth". So be yourselves, just don't mention anal yet.

And talking to a girl's friend normally gets you into a date.
That's where I think I handled it right, I told her my intent, but said I was ok meeting her friend. (and I am, simply because of what you said). I had a situation before where the girl I was talking to told me last minute she was bringing a friend, and I thought I was ******. Turns out I was, but not like I had thought...

Old 01-23-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You seem like a good fellow. I don't doubt that you and a friend can handle an evening of entertaining some chicks. This will be ***, but treat her like a dude. You'll be more comfortable and natural. Less likely to fall into needy or preemptive overreaching traps too. Unless she gives you a sign or some hints, then grab the check and split from your buddy.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
What happened? There are 3 billion females, losing out on one isn't the end of the world.
EDIT: I'll just pm it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 01-23-2012 at 08:57 PM.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If her friends think you're a loser, in most cases....you're completely ******. Even if she really likes you. It's a **** hand.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
You seem like a good fellow. I don't doubt that you and a friend can handle an evening of entertaining some chicks. This will be ***, but treat her like a dude. You'll be more comfortable and natural. Less likely to fall into needy or preemptive overreaching traps too. Unless she gives you a sign or some hints, then grab the check and split from your buddy.
I already have hung out with her (with a different group of friends) in a group setting before, and being comfortable around anyone really isn't a problem for me.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If her friends think you're a loser, in most cases....you're completely ******. Even if she really likes you. It's a **** hand.
This is going to sound perhaps a bit douchey, but I don't have problems with people liking me. The situation with one of my exes was a great example, even though I was hit with it last minute, I still rolled with it and made it work. You have to give the friend almost as much attention as the one your after, but keep it friendly, joking, lighthearted, whatever. I'm real good at making people laugh, so I usually roll with that, and talk, about my little brothers and sister, which gets those "AAAWs" which are just an added bonus(Def a case where being first born helps out, lol). But yeah, if you don't charm the friend as well, your pretty much S.O.L.

Old 01-23-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well I got that goin for me! I'm friends with a lot of her friends and actually met her through them.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing I forgot to mention in here...while I was pursuing that girl before. I had so many girls after me during this. It's like they could tell I was in "crush" with some girl. Well maybe because, I can be a talkitive dude and I would bring it up. But I was asked out on three separate dates in the last few weeks. haha. Had that tunnel vision and turned them all down. And now that the crush is out of the way, I'm still not interested...but it was pretty cool at least. I'm just done with the whole dating scene for a while. Not like I was actively searching for a gf before I got some crush on some cute girl.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, I have a really long story about a girl, it's really complicated and weird and kinda ****** up, and it definitely wasn't the best moment (or year...whatever) of my life. I'm telling this story because of something that happened today, and I think everyone here will get a good laugh out of it.

So, I used to work with this girl and I was totally in love with her for like a year. She had a boyfriend at the time, I never got past 3rd with her. About a year ago, her boyfriend (who also works at the same place...I know, I know) caught her cheating with another guy, and then found out about a dozen or so others (including me and 2 other guys that worked there...oddly, me and her ex are now good friends, but he hates the other 2.) Everyone at work found out, it obviously affected her job, she got fired. Now I had known that she wasn't completely faithful to her boyfriend (obviously, since I was fooling around with her.) I had figured out about 1 guy she fooled around with while on vacation, I was super pissed, didn't talk to her for a couple weeks. She knew I was in love with her, and she (supposedly) had feelings for me to. So when I found out about the rest of them, I told her to **** off. She used me, borrowed a large amount of money and never paid me back...and I didn't even get to bang her, wtf right? I gave her ex a call and apologized for what I did as soon as I found out he knew, we had a really good talk, and as I said we are now friends.

She's now dating the guy she was caught with, but she and her ex still bang on a weekly basis. She's getting fat from drinking beer every night and is no longer attractive in the slightest.

So anyway, she came to visit everyone at work today, which she does every couple months. I usually give her a wave. I've been totally over her since the second I found out she is a complete *****, so I don't care enough to be a dick to her. But this time, she comes over and gives me a hug and says she's missed me. I didn't hug her back, and I said "Oh I'm sorry." Then she says she wanted to call me the other night and see if I wanted to go to dinner, but she doesn't have my number on her new phone. So she asks if that is a possibility. I told her "maybe, give me a call." and then didn't give her my number. So she says she'll try to find her old phone and get my number, or message me on facebook, then she leaves.

I don't, at all, want to go to dinner with her. I got a pretty good laugh out of it, except for the fact that I might have to deal with her asking me to dinner in the near future.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh. just say 'no thanks'. people are too afraid to say no to each other.
This man speaks the truth (on this one occasion only, don't listen to him ever again).
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh. just say 'no thanks'. people are too afraid to say no to each other.
She's kind of an emotional wreck so there's a pretty good chance she'll start crying and apologizing for everything....she definitely gets that way, I consoled her through way to many fights with her boyfriend, so I know first hand. I'm hoping she took the hint when I didn't offer up my phone number or reciprocate her hug.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
She's kind of an emotional wreck so there's a pretty good chance she'll start crying and apologizing for everything....she definitely gets that way, I consoled her through way to many fights with her boyfriend, so I know first hand. I'm hoping she took the hint when I didn't offer up my phone number or reciprocate her hug.
Maybe this is harsh but her being an emotional wreck is not your problem. People learn from getting hurt, that is what pain is for. Maybe you telling her "No, I don't want to have dinner and I don't want you in my life because you are a toxic **** and you never paid me back that money I loaned you," will hurt enough that she'll be forced to take a look at herself. If not, then you at least make it clear that you two are done. You are a man. You don't need to imply or play games, you can cut through the ******** and say how things are and how they're going to be.

edit: Seriously? S L U T is censored now?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Oh on definitely not going to accept. But I don't care enough to be a dick to her...and I definitely don't care enough to deal with her crying.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh on definitely not going to accept. But I don't care enough to be a dick to her...and I definitely don't care enough to deal with her crying.
You can trust njx and I on this, being a dick takes absolutely no effort at all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I read that as "I still kind of care enough to not be a dick to her". You shouldn't. As njx and bf said, you don't have to care. You don't hate or love her, you "nothing" here. If she comes back in and bothers you just tell her to leave you alone and move on.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You can trust njx and I on this, being a dick takes absolutely no effort at all.
You're leaving out the part about how much fun it is, too.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You're leaving out the part about how much fun it is, too.
Yeah its so fun lol. The best way is when she tries to speak to you, speak over her saying "f*** off". She'll be like "wtf?!" but before you let her finish say it again and just keep on doing it. Never let her finish a sentence and whenever she speaks just say f*** off. She'll eventually storm off say how much of an immature nob you are. Then just laugh at her and say f*** off one more time as she leaves.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tell her she's fat. And then poke her stomach.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
edit: double post
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I approve of this idea, but only if you make the Pillsbury doughboy sound when you do it.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Haha. Alright I might try some if these.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I approve of this idea, but only if you make the Pillsbury doughboy sound when you do it.
This idea would be better if you demand she make the Pillsbury Doughboy sound.