Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact remains that whether Lowe knew anything or not, there is about a 70% chance Peyton is done. Where there is smoke there is fire and I keep hearing that nobody knows yet whether he can ever play again and won't till next season rolls around, but I wouldn't hold my breath and won't be at all surprised if his career is over. 3 neck surgeries guys, that's not something that just goes away.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he's not done. Thinking about Fitz catching passes from Peyton makes me want to jizz in my pants. His numbers would be through the roof. But I've been saying he's been done all a long, fusing nerves together in your spine? Yea...Good luck with that the first time your sandwiched between two defenders. Everyone is worried about if he's healthy enough to play, I'm more concerned about him holding up through a few hits. It's 1 thing when your spine is stable, it's another asking it to hold up that soon after multiple surgeries when your hit in your blind side and your neck snaps back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I hope he's not done. Thinking about Fitz catching passes from Peyton makes me want to jizz in my pants. His numbers would be through the roof. But I've been saying he's been done all a long, fusing nerves together in your spine? Yea...Good luck with that the first time your sandwiched between two defenders. Everyone is worried about if he's healthy enough to play, I'm more concerned about him holding up through a few hits. It's 1 thing when your spine is stable, it's another asking it to hold up that soon after multiple surgeries when your hit in your blind side and your neck snaps back.
From what I've heard, it's not the spinal fusion that's the problem. His former teammate, Kelvin Hayden, had the same procedure.

The question (I believe) with Manning is whether his nerves will regenerate and he can regain the strength in his triceps to be able to throw with velocity.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote