Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why schiano? whyyyyyyyyy? :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
why schiano? whyyyyyyyyy? :(

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaahaaaaa

I didn't think that offense could get much worse but holy god damn can Chillyball sink a sinking ship even faster.

What a ******* joke. How do these people continue to get jobs?
Him and Pat Shurmur are gonna make quite the team. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry Cleveland, those are just awful. Be prepared for play action on 3rd and 1 and FAILS as opposed to u know giving it to ur all pro running back.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what will happen to Todd Bowles

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I wonder what will happen to Todd Bowles
I wouldn't hate him in Cincinnati as our DB coach.
I believe we also need a new LB coach too.

Joe Reedy (beat writer) said he expects LB from within and DB could be outside.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Soapy Papoose
Rookie

Soapy Papoose is a cocksman.Soapy Papoose is a cocksman.Soapy Papoose is a cocksman.

With the rumor of Butch Davis being a candidate for Schiano's DC, wouldn't surprise me if Bowles joined him
Soapy Papoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if its been posted yet but Cam Cameron will be retained and Dean Pees takes over as Baltimore's DC.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Don't know if its been posted yet but Cam Cameron will be retained and Dean Pees takes over as Baltimore's DC.
I'm either losing my god damned mind or the post was deleted. It was seriously like two up...
Old 01-27-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm either losing my god damned mind or the post was deleted. It was seriously like two up...
I posted it in the wrong thread.

Terrible, terrible news for the Ravens organization. We might have to get rid of Harbaugh to get rid of the rest of the terrible staff. Accountability is something that he apparently doesn't value.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-kevin-coyle/

And Mike Sherman in Miami. I swear you'd think the league was completely out of competent assistant coaches.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Childress and Mike Sherman failed as head coaches, but they've always been solid assistant coaches. You're overreacting.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Brad Childress and Mike Sherman failed as head coaches, but they've always been solid assistant coaches. You're overreacting.
Andy Reid ran the offensive show in Philly. Chilly shouldn't have been hired in the first place.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Andy Reid ran the offensive show in Philly. Chilly shouldn't have been hired in the first place.
I love u Grandpa Bearsfan, but BB is absolutely right here. Chilly was a terrible choice for HC. And as much as I hate to say it as he is going through a hard time and all but I see Philbin kinda being the same way as Chilly. I always saw that as McCarthy's offense.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://rotoworld.com/

Quote:
Michael Lombardi suspects the Chiefs will turn to ex-Dolphins offensive coordinator Brian Daboll for the same position in Kansas City. Daboll is left without a job, and he has a history with GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel from their time together in New England.

It's hard to fairly evaluate Daboll as a play-caller because he's had major QB issues with the Browns and Dolphins the past few seasons. Lombardi believes Chiefs QBs coach Jim Zorn is the other candidate for the job.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't Pees fired in NE for sucking hard?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm not quite sure but I'm pretty sure his contract was over and it was clear he wasn't wanted anymore.
I don't remember the Pats actually firing him though

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He "chose not to return" when his contract expired. Make of that what you will.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah, the one thing I never really had a problem with at A&M was Mike Sherman's offensive playcalling. Just his choice of defensive coordinator and the program's ability to develop said defense.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yeah, the one thing I never really had a problem with at A&M was Mike Sherman's offensive playcalling. Just his choice of defensive coordinator and the program's ability to develop said defense.
And, I can only assume this but, the big leads given up in the 2nd half probably didn't help matters much. Part of that is the defense sucking, but running a better ball control offense in those situation would have helped.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually happy with Mike Sherman as OC. He was always a good playcaller with good offenses in the NFL. He failed in college cause he was a terrible recruiter that never managed to get a defense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm actually happy with Mike Sherman as OC. He was always a good playcaller with good offenses in the NFL. He failed in college cause he was a terrible recruiter that never managed to get a defense.
Wouldn't it be a little funny now if you get Matt Flynn? Sherman has to coach a guy who was developed by his replacement in Green Bay.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Seems like the same issues he had as a HC in the NFL. Fiercely loyal to his assistants even when their units were under-performing. That said he was able to keep an aging/cap-strapped roster (through some fault of his own) competitive and made the playoffs. As an OC he should do fine. Just a good not great HC and a terrible GM.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant believe this is happening we are bringing these turds in. Harbs has got to go I have had enough of his ********.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I cant believe this is happening we are bringing these turds in. Harbs has got to go I have had enough of his ********.
Quiet! You're going to get all the people who will point out that Harbaugh hasn't missed the playoffs yet fired up.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Harbs has got to go I have had enough of his ********.

C'mon dude, you almost made the Superbowl this year. Look at the list of coaches out there are reconsider your position.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote