Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
No but the absolute worst hangovers/headaches I've ever had couldn't stop me playing if I wanted to, I can't see how a migraine could be so exponentially worse than that, and I play for fun not because it is my job. I've never had one but I can't see any way that it could be that bad that you couldn't play if you wanted, it's not debilitating, it doesn't stop body parts working, it might limit you but it shouldn't stop a professional athlete.
Migraines are about 10x worse than hangovers, most of the time people can't even go into the light. You should probably do some research about it before you say it shouldn't stop a professional athlete.

The pain of migraine is invariably accompanied by other features. Nausea occurs in almost 90 percent of patients, and vomiting occurs in about one third of patients[citation needed]. Many patients experience sensory hyperexcitability manifested by photophobia, phonophobia, and osmophobia and seek a dark and quiet room. Blurred vision, delirium, nasal stuffiness, diarrhea, tinnitus, polyuria, pallor, or sweating may be noted during the headache phase. There may be localized edema of the scalp or face, scalp tenderness, prominence of a vein or artery in the temple, or stiffness and tenderness of the neck. Impairment of concentration and mood are common. The extremities tend to feel cold and moist[citation needed]. Vertigo may be experienced; a variation of the typical migraine, called vestibular migraine, has also been described. Lightheadedness, rather than true vertigo,[citation needed] and a feeling of faintness may occur.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 01-27-2012 at 12:45 AM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though a spammer bumped this up I thought this was semi relevant. Hopefully they just keep Harvins workload a little lighter with less RB carries.

Quote:
Coach Leslie Frazier indicated that RB Toby Gerhart earned a bigger role going forward with his success as a ball-carrier late in the 2011 season.

"He really did a great job for us and showed us that he is worthy of more carries," said Frazier. "We want to be able to get him more involved in our offense going forward." He could even enter the season as the starter with Adrian Peterson battling back from major reconstructive knee surgery. Gerhart will have to be drafted in all fantasy leagues. Jan 25 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
SafePhbiz

****** online pharmacy - buy ****** online in usa drugs
buy tadalafil ****** online
Yeast Infection is an infection caused by a tiny fungus known as "Candida albicans" or yeast. Most women have candida in their vagina, and most people have it in their mouths and the lower intestinal tract. It is only when the yeast outnumbers the healthy bacteria in the vagina that an infection happens. For treating yeast infections, usually medicines are used which are inserted in your vagina. These medicines are normally creams applied to the vaginal areas with the help of applicators, or they may be suppositories that can be left in the vagina to dissolve on their own canadian pharmacy online ******
cheapest generic ****** online
Accutane (isotretinoin) use by pregnant women is so likely to cause serious complications and birth defects that a special program was created to prevent pregnant women from using the drug and women who were using it from becoming pregnant. The program is called iPLEDGE. Accutane is no longer on the market, but isotretinoin is still available in generic form. buy ****** online in usa
substitute for ****** online pharmacy
http://buyativancheap.com/ ativan online non prescription ativan ativan online without prescription
http://xanaxcheapph.com/ list of generic ***** ********** generic ***** identification

buy discount ****** online
•Phase Three-1000-3000 patients, process takes about three years brand name ****** online
Old 01-27-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn, talk about a lucky find. Been looking for qualitative tablets for some time now for my yeast infections
Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good lawdy peeps . . . you're sitting at a computer . . . google a ******* condition before you start talking out of your ass about it.

I don't expect Percy's career will be any shorter than the average, awesome WR/RB/KR triple threat. So, as soon as we have enough of them to compare, we can determine Percy's "NFL life exepectancy" relative to said average.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
No but the absolute worst hangovers/headaches I've ever had couldn't stop me playing if I wanted to, I can't see how a migraine could be so exponentially worse than that, and I play for fun not because it is my job. I've never had one but I can't see any way that it could be that bad that you couldn't play if you wanted, it's not debilitating, it doesn't stop body parts working, it might limit you but it shouldn't stop a professional athlete.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I never had cancer, but it's probably just a lump. Pop that **** like a pimple and move on.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should have stopped thinking that it was a good idea to continue typing when you put down you've never had one. One of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen and it saddens me that you're so passionate on such an insensible stance.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As someone who has had a migraine just about every day for the past 15 months (until last week), I can say that was a really stupid post.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
SafePhbiz

Buy ****** Tadalafil - generic ****** capsules
****** ****** generic ajanta pharma
Indications for Cipro are: generic ****** reviews
generic ****** does it work
Birth control is an important method to be followed by every one in a country otherwise they will have to face the problems of increasing population. Food crisis, unemployment, and poverty are the major issues that are caused by increasing population. Therefore everyone needs to think about practicing sexual activity by following birth control methods to avoid the problems caused by unwanted child birth. Birth control can be achieved by following methods of controlling child birth. These methods involve, barrier methods, natural methods, hormonal methods and other medication methods. But you should remember that these methods will not act as a barrier between you and sexually transmitted diseases. ****** pills pictures ****** generic
cheap generic ******
http://azithromycinz.com/ purchase online azithromycin 500mg buy zithromax online taking azithromycin generic
****** generic best price
after my birth to a child from Otc diet pills to fat, and spent a lot of ways to lose weight, are no results, even thought to go, liposuction, and later saw accidentally wandering Taobao green fruits and vegetables, carefully It gave examples of principles and a lot of people, decided to try. I did not expect a week of 4 cm on small waist, let me once confident. generic ****** buy