Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-27-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had the Port Brewing Mongo IPA tonight and it was amazing. I was skeptical because it was a dumb looking bottle and name but I was blown away. I highly recommend it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I usually hate Sam Adams' seasonals, but the Alpine Spring is actually pretty decent. I recommend checking it out, even if it would work much better when it's warmer out.....seems a good "lay by the pool" beer to me.
Spring seasonals are the only ones I really like (for any beer). Except 2 Below, because that **** is amazing with some turkey and mashed potatoes.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Spring seasonals are the only ones I really like (for any beer). Except 2 Below, because that **** is amazing with some turkey and mashed potatoes.
I love winter beers and good pumpkin ales. Spring seasonals I also like, but probably less than the winter offerings. Summer seasonals can gtfo.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had like 6 winter wheats last night from a local brewery. They were all amazing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the beer I was talking about last night. Excellent.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-28-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh. I need to stop drinking. What the hell is in a red death? I had like 4 of those yesterday, on top of way too much other crap. Taste like fruit punch. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
see, wasn't big on the mongo... the wipeout is better, imo.

green flash imperial ipa is solid.
That was the only one I can get from them. I really liked it, very hoppy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-29-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Flash IPA is sooo ******* good.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this will be my night:

Stone Cali-Belgique (it was on sale)
Stone IPA
Stone Arrogant Bastard

Old 02-03-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im going to enjoy a 6 pack tonight. any suggestions for something i will be able to find in a college town bottle shop?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
im going to enjoy a 6 pack tonight. any suggestions for something i will be able to find in a college town bottle shop?
Fat Tire, in can form.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
ugh. I need to stop drinking. What the hell is in a red death? I had like 4 of those yesterday, on top of way too much other crap. Taste like fruit punch. haha.
A red death is the mix of an Alabama Slammer with a kamakazi (sp?) so in essence you had 8 mixed shots. good job.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Trying Ruthless Rye IPA by Sierra Nevada tonight.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is Sierra going to come out with their wet hopped IPA again. Best beer for the price around.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-04-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok since Black IPA's came out basically brewers have been putting IPA hops in everything and calling it an IPA. Here is Flying Dog's Belian Style IPA called Raging *****.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-04-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drank a six-pack of Ruthless Rye last night. Yummy.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Drank a six-pack of Ruthless Rye last night. Yummy.
The pepper-y taste of the rye was interesting. I drank a couple straight from the bottle; gonna give it a pour into a glass tomorrow for SB.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

right MEOW

Old 02-05-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

bought this in addition to some other beers. pretty average.

Old 02-05-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

bought this in addition to some other beers. pretty average.
I can't remember liking a beer from Red Hook outside of one stout I tried.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I can't remember liking a beer from Red Hook outside of one stout I tried.
The sixer was on sale and I've never had it before. I usually stick to the singles rack when buying new beers, but I'll still finish it. Might make a run for a few bottles of Stone stuff, but I still have 4 more ESBs and a few random Shiners.

Old 02-05-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this will be my night:

Stone Cali-Belgique (it was on sale)
Stone IPA
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Really like Arrogant Bastard had it on tap for awhile at a bar near me
Old 02-05-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Really like Arrogant Bastard had it on tap for awhile at a bar near me
I love AB, but if you can find the oaked version, it's worth it.

Old 02-05-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friends, it is HopSlam season. :D
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I love AB, but if you can find the oaked version, it's worth it.
Agreed, the oak mellows it out just a bit and adds a very nice subtle flavor.