Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-29-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH, I love you buddy, but you're doing it wrong.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha. I get a kick out of it. I'm over the whole crush aspect, so I'm just going with things, seeing where this comes out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is MOTH being a pedobear or something? I'm too lazy to go back and get caught up.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Is MOTH being a pedobear or something? I'm too lazy to go back and get caught up.
No way, man. Just a really messy situation with a real cute girl, who may or may not be sleeping with her ex boyfriend that she lives with. It's all kind of funny, really.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-29-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You need to take a step back, look in the mirror, and man the eff up.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

hahaha. I have...I'm just having fun with it now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-29-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
this means that your only hope is to be a turbo douche
Yes.

She make like the fact that you seem nice, but will automatically be turned off if she comes onto your hesitency/insecurity.

Ask her on a date and be confident doing it. She likes douche bags. Hoes that post statuses like you were referring to her doing do not mean what they say on FB.

Old 01-29-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
One thing I forgot to mention in here...while I was pursuing that girl before. I had so many girls after me during this. It's like they could tell I was in "crush" with some girl. Well maybe because, I can be a talkitive dude and I would bring it up. But I was asked out on three separate dates in the last few weeks. haha. Had that tunnel vision and turned them all down. And now that the crush is out of the way, I'm still not interested...but it was pretty cool at least. I'm just done with the whole dating scene for a while. Not like I was actively searching for a gf before I got some crush on some cute girl.
Dawg, whatttttttttttt.

Being done with dating is cool, but your into this chick that is getting plowed by a old-ex who also happens to be old and both are co-workers (if I remember correctly). You need to just get on one of these dates and as soon as another girl enters your life/grabs your attention you will get off of this blind crush.

Only way to get off of a crush like that is another female.

Old 01-29-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I hear you, but i'm not even crushing like I was these days. We werent even talking for a week after I pissed her off. But she's calling again. It's whatever...she's not with that co-worker anymore. But I dont know what goes on in her house. I'm realllllllly not stressing over anything anymore. I'm just doing whatever...it's all good. I doubt it goes any further than simple flirting and making out and what not. haha. If it even goes that far. It's no big deal. I'm not diving into anything serious, without being 100% sure about things. I'm just having a little fun now, and we'll see. Not exactly my style, but it's my current mentality.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-29-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Fourth post, last.

Talking to a lot of girls lately but not really interested in most of them. Just girls to have over, fool around, etc.. But Iet a girl last night that I think could be something. She's a very good looking Indian girl; 22 years old and a nurse. I'm 19 and met her at a 21+ bar/club. Told her I was 20 but I will be in a month, so...

Anyways, she was vibing me hard the whole night and I was definitely vibing her. In addition to being a nurse, she was dressed classy and we actually had full on conversation while dancing. I'm talking reading, she was asking me about politics, everything. Awesome signs... Told me she thought I was lying about something because it seemed like I was too good to be true.

Never really had an experience like that while out in a bar/club like that. Definite turn on for something different. Seemed genuinely into me because I was educated and up-to-date on topics.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

M.O.T.H. have you ever had a girlfriend before? This situation just strikes me as a waste of time. If nothing is going to come of it, what is the point of flirting on purpose? I just don't see where the fun part comes from. Especially when you have the girl's other dudes in the mix.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I hear you, but i'm not even crushing like I was these days. We werent even talking for a week after I pissed her off. But she's calling again. It's whatever...she's not with that co-worker anymore. But I dont know what goes on in her house. I'm realllllllly not stressing over anything anymore. I'm just doing whatever...it's all good. I doubt it goes any further than simple flirting and making out and what not. haha. If it even goes that far. It's no big deal. I'm not diving into anything serious, without being 100% sure about things. I'm just having a little fun now, and we'll see. Not exactly my style, but it's my current mentality.
Just nail her already!! Plus she's asian..gotta love it..no matter how big it is...they always wimper haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. I'm 24, of course I've had a gf. hahaha. I have plenty of useful experience...this situation is just different. There is tons of fun to be had from flirting and random hook ups...it's def. not normally my thing, but yeah. Really? When it first started, I just wanted to be that guy that she's never had...she's not used to gentlemen attention and maybe I thought it could work out. Everything was actually going really well for a while. Then you fight and what not, and now I'm just doing whatever. Just a few weeks ago things were progressing, so I mean...if she wants to talk about this again, then I'm not going to shut her out. I do like her...if things dont work out, they dont work out. I dont have this huge emotional attachment that I rushed into before. It's really not this big deal or anything. I dont know her whole situation on the side...I hope I can trust her, but I cant really say. Right now, I'm just riding it out, without my feelings really getting in the way of anything.

When I say the whole thing cracks me up...it really does. I'm in complete control of everything, though. Nothing is going to happen unless I really want it to. I'm not blinded by the "crush" I had before. It's more of a not caring of some of the other crap right now, and just going with the flow of things.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 01-29-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys, just let MOTH get his D wet.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He might have a better chance at that if he targets someone else. If the girl keeps flirting with him, that's a different story. As in she is chasing him more so than the other way around. You can just play along and whatever comes your way comes your way. At the same time I would be setting my sights elsewhere, while keeping that other girl on file just in case she decides to finally go the whole nine yards. I wouldn't play into her hands though and just be a doormat. Just don't see how that is fun when you aren't getting any.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

He's not though, and it seems as if the opportunity is/was there if he wanted. I can understand a hit and run, any man can. But I'm just not sure what MOTH is going for here.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-29-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pics MOTH...pics...or vid

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Just nail her already!! Plus she's asian..gotta love it..no matter how big it is...they always wimper haha
Asian women have the best sex whimper.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Asian women have the best sex whimper.
Only the international ones. Domestic ones not so much.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The girl that I was going to the Hookah bar Saturday night called beforehand and told me her friend was sick, I so I had to be a douche to my buddy and tell him it was just going to be me and her. Felt a little bad about that, but, I had to do it. Definitely glad it ended up just being me and her, we talked, danced, smoked the hookah, everything just seemed like it worked out well. The place had a belly dancer, and she joined in and they both danced just for me. (Felt like a boss, lol) We left the hookah bar at 12:30, and I walked her to her car and we ended up talking until a little after 1:00. Gave her a hug, could tell she wanted more, so I went with it. We didn't make out or anything just a little kiss. I told her to call me when she got home just to make sure she was ok, she did and we ended up talking for a little while more before I decided it was time for bed.

We were texting yesterday and talking about what we were doing this week, turns out we're both busy and our schedules don't really work out well, so she told me to visit her at work. Turns out she works at one of the Victoria's Secrets near me. I can dig it, lol. I told her I'll try to make it, but it'd depend on my work, so I could use a slow day at work, or a day where we knock out a job real quick in the morning, lol.

So yeah, I'm pretty happy with my weekend.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hell yeah eagles. victoria's secret is such an easy in for you too. you have it made now.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's not a model there, if that's what you are thinking, she is a cashier/salesperson while she's in school, but either way, I'm not complaining, lol.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They literally have the best customer service. I don't even mean that in a sexual way either. They are well trained, clean, courteous, and take you directly to wear you need to be. Plus, you have the "in" of potentially having her want to model some stuff for you.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

You're serious about your customer service when it comes to lingerie... Is this your way of saying you like to wear women's underwear? lol