Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-09-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I want Jeremy Lamb on the Wiz, Nick Young is probably going somewhere else and Lamb is the perfect running mate for Wall, with his efficient offensive game. Would be a great backcourt duo for a long time. Front line definitely needs work but with just drafting two lanky wings in Vesely and Singleton I'm not sure i want another project although I wouldn't mind Michael Gilchrist. Sullinger though is the best pick for the Wizards, really getting rid of Blatche for anything is the best thing this franchise can do. I see potential good role players like Singleton, Seraphin, Booker, Vesely, but Wall needs a real running mate.

My wish list would be:

1. Sullinger
2. Lamb
3. Gilchrist/Barnes
no love for drummand or davis strip? no way blatche is a wizards next year. i dont foresee him lasting even the rest of this year. how bout bradley beal?
Old 01-09-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assuming the Clippers don't get back into the first somehow this draft (Mo Williams/ Chauncey Billups?), what kind of value is there in the second for shooting guards?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perry Jones has a huge upside, but his defense is eh to me, doesn't take advantage of his length. I like him most coming out of the draft; he reminds me a lot like Kevin Durant. Baylor used him as a big man, but I think he is a better fit as a SF who can play the PF. His attributes remind me of t-mac, but he's been used as a big man at Baylor might be a bad thing for him staying that extra year if they plan on using him as a SF in the league.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can he shoot the ball like a 3 though?
Old 01-09-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he plays from the top of the paint most of the time, he's no a great 3pt shooter, but he isn't bad. He plays from the top of the key and usually drives it and pretty good at it.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Perry Jones. I don't love him yet though. If I had to say I loved someone from this draft though, it would probably be Perry.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perry Jones has incredible upside but also could be another Travis Outlaw.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Perry Jones has incredible upside but also could be another Travis Outlaw.
For better or for worse, I'm a sucker for huge performances in conference tournaments and obviously the NCAA tourney. I just think the clutch gene and the ability to take over games when they matter most is critical when you're talking about the game of basketball; more critical than in any other sport. Whoever that guy is (out of current guys graded as elite; I'm not falling in love with the Gordon Hayward's of the world) is likely going to be my man crush come draft time.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the time where we all claim our favorites and nobody else can ever say they liked him first?

If soo.....

I claim mancrush love for Patric Young! WOOOHOOO!!!! My love.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Nate Wolters PG, South Dakota St- HUGE sleeper but he's one of the best 30 or so players in college basketball right now. All around player, does literally everything well and has incredible basketball IQ. Played with him in AAU and against him in high school and he's easily the best player I've played against. Deceptively quick, amazing ballhandler and a fantastic finisher at the rim making up for his undersized build. Great floor vision and almost always makes the right decision with the ball. Going to make someone really happy in the second round or as a UDFA.
Really? Wolters in the NBA??

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers shut down Patric Young. Not impressed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised about the Buford love in this thread. I really think the Bulls should target him, or Doron Lamb if possible.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Ive been a HUGE slacker when it comes to NCAABB in the last few years, so I only know the top guys by name.

That said, COME ON HOUSTON AND WIN THE LOTTERY SO YOU CAN GET A BIG!
If Houston gets a big, that will be like the 5h year in a row they spend a 1st rounder on one. +Jordan hill and thabeet...
Old 01-15-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Really? Wolters in the NBA??
Yup, plenty of mocks have him going in the second. Wouldn't hesitate to take him there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yup, plenty of mocks have him going in the second. Wouldn't hesitate to take him there.
Damn, didn't know he had that kind of potential. Crazy.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 01-15-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Damn, didn't know he had that kind of potential. Crazy.
The only time i have seen Wolters was against Washington when he lit them up for 34 pts.

On a totally unrelated subject, future star Steven Adams' prep team is on ESPN3 today at 6pm eastern,
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
If Houston gets a big, that will be like the 5h year in a row they spend a 1st rounder on one. +Jordan hill and thabeet...
2006 SF Rudy Cool
2007 PG Aaron Brooks
2008 SF Nicolas Batum (Which resulted in getting Donta Greene)
2009 None
2010 PF Patrick Patterson
2011 SF Marcus Morris

Thats 1! :)

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what are the chances Andrew Nicholson of St. Bonaventure University will be drafted or simply getting a chance at making a team?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wolters is a true PG. He's 6'4", can shoot, and his team is ranked 25th in offensive efficiency. He definitely could get drafted, but he's pretty slow.

And Nicholson could even be drafted in the late 1st. He can shoot both outside and inside, and that's what teams look for now. Not many true big men out there.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How far do u guys think Thomas Robinson can climb in this draft? I'm biased as a KU fan but I see him as a top 5 pick. Best rebounder in the country, tenacious on D, ******* brolic, good passer for a big man, has an array of post moves and has the athleticism to dunk/finish from anyware in the paint. Only concerns IMO are his jumper (which will improve greatly with NBA coaching) and size (although regardless of height he undoubtedly has the length and athleticism to be an NBA 4

Praying he ends up on the pistons next year

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulls needs:

SG: Rip Hamilton is up there in age and probably won't stay healthy. Ronnie Brewer is a great spark plug, he is not consistent enough offensively to be legitimate help on the offensive end. Targets: Jeremy Lamb, Brad Beal, Terrence Ross, and Austin Rivers. More likely targets: Doron Lamb, William Buford

PF: With Boozer and Gibson? Yes, Boozer's struggles are widely known, and Gibson's contract will be up soon. As much as I like Gibson, he'll get his payday elsewhere. And even with Boozer they still don't have a guy who backs guys down. So the Bulls could try to shore up this position with a draft pick.

Backup PG: CJ Watson has shown he has the ability to be this. Only he's done it too well. The Bulls aren't going to be able to pay him premium money with the Rose extension kicking in, and all the high priced players on the team, so even with John Lucas III and his recent good play, this is another area the Bulls could be looking towards the future.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting to really like the idea of Perry Jones III in Sacamento next year. His ball handling is much improved and I think he could turn out to be a Rudy *** type player in his prime. If he could develop a consistent 3 pointer he could be a star.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP or other NBA draftniks....here are some guys I am following. What is their NBA draft stock/potential?

Doug McDermott, Soph., Creighton (6'7/220)
Currently tearing up the Missouri Valley...has outside game, shooting about 50% from 3 point range.

John Shurna, Sr., Northwestern (6'9/215)
Veteran has consistently put up big numbers against Big Ten talent with a sub par supporting cast. Not saying he is a terrific player, but he can shoot. I could see taking him late in the 2nd round.

Meyers Leonard, Soph., Illinois (7'1/245)
Size alone has put Leonard on the radar. Many expected him to be Illinois top dog this year, but that role has been filled by Brandon Paul. Meanwhile, Leonard has made huge strides since last year. The upside/potential is there. Leonard needs to continue to improve on his post game as well as add strength.

Brandon Paul, Jr., Illinois (6'4/200)
His 43 point outburst in the upset win over Ohio State may have shot him onto NBA radar. Seems that he has become Illinois go to guy since Big Ten play has begun. Does he has the skills to play in the NBA?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I still can't get over the fact that the second most talked about name in this thread is Nate ******* Wolters. I mean, he kicked my ass in junior high, and was super good in high school, but I just can't get my head around the fact that he is a legitimate NBA prospect.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leonard has the most upside out of all of them. He's a lottery pick if he declares. Shurna and Paul are probably 2nd rounders. Paul might not even get picked. He's a good shooter, but he needs to learn how to get to the basket more. Plays too inconsistent.