Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-30-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, I have a few years experience managing customer service. Victoria's Secret chicks tend to frankly be better and more attentive than most other stores. Its more of an actual approachable "boutique" style place with helpfulness instead of the more common "Can I help you(please say no so I can go back to staring at the wall)" types. I literally don't pay attention at all to lingerie on chicks, but if I had to buy some, I would go there. They will literally answer every question, find stuff you didn't think of, and give you a little bag/basket to put stuff in without being asked. Well trained, at least in Kzoo.

Which reminds me, waitresses to bang or hire...try TGI Fridays. They tend to be nice and have very outgoing personalities.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
The girl that I was going to the Hookah bar Saturday night called beforehand and told me her friend was sick, I so I had to be a douche to my buddy and tell him it was just going to be me and her. Felt a little bad about that, but, I had to do it. Definitely glad it ended up just being me and her, we talked, danced, smoked the hookah, everything just seemed like it worked out well. The place had a belly dancer, and she joined in and they both danced just for me. (Felt like a boss, lol) We left the hookah bar at 12:30, and I walked her to her car and we ended up talking until a little after 1:00. Gave her a hug, could tell she wanted more, so I went with it. We didn't make out or anything just a little kiss. I told her to call me when she got home just to make sure she was ok, she did and we ended up talking for a little while more before I decided it was time for bed.

We were texting yesterday and talking about what we were doing this week, turns out we're both busy and our schedules don't really work out well, so she told me to visit her at work. Turns out she works at one of the Victoria's Secrets near me. I can dig it, lol. I told her I'll try to make it, but it'd depend on my work, so I could use a slow day at work, or a day where we knock out a job real quick in the morning, lol.

So yeah, I'm pretty happy with my weekend.
case closed.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hadn't done my girlfriend in like two weeks and i beat it up today. Also my internet is back so today was a DAMN good day.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As good as January 20th, 1992?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
As good as January 20th, 1992?
That's the GOAT for days. I doubt it.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I hadn't done my girlfriend in like two weeks and i beat it up today. Also my internet is back so today was a DAMN good day.
Did you have to use your AK?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope. I even got my grub on and didn't pig out.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So a childhood friend who has always loved me, is trying to get me drunk on Thursday, wants to meet up again next week. Some girl who works with my mom, all of sudden asked me on a movie date and wants to go to the bar with me this weekend. Says I've never danced until I've danced with her? hmmm. That "crush" invited me out to the club/bar the other night. And this super cute girl has been sexting me every night for the last week and a half. WTF is going on? lmao.

I was so introverted after I broke up with my last GF about 10 months ago. Now...I started going out and meeting up with people again recently, and I'm def. not used to all this attention again. Getting back in the game can be difficult when you've been out for so long or just not interested. haha. I think it's funny. Really though, I'm probably stupid as hell for being hung up on that one girl, after we started talking again. It's whatever. We'll see what happens.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-01-2012 at 07:21 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take advantage of the opportunities and figure it out later dude, lol

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope. I even got my grub on and didn't pig out.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got this date with this girl tonight who appears to be a real catch so I dont wanna screw it up. I live in a small town and this girl has only been in town a few months. Started talking to her on a dating site and then quickly got her phone # and then later that day lined up a date for the next day which is today. She seems easy to talk and is saying all the right things about being intrested in me.

She put this line on her profile which has me debating things "when it comes to dating, and I like a gentlemen. If you open the door for me and buy me a rose, you're sure to win me over!"

Opening the door isnt a problem, but how about the rose? Ive never did anything like that for a girl on a date. But she is saying she likes it.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Buy the rose. It will help her expose her petals ;)

Old 02-01-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Take advantage of the opportunities and figure it out later dude, lol
That's some damn good advice.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Only the international ones. Domestic ones not so much.
Ness, knower of all things asian.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I got this date with this girl tonight who appears to be a real catch so I dont wanna screw it up. I live in a small town and this girl has only been in town a few months. Started talking to her on a dating site and then quickly got her phone # and then later that day lined up a date for the next day which is today. She seems easy to talk and is saying all the right things about being intrested in me.

She put this line on her profile which has me debating things "when it comes to dating, and I like a gentlemen. If you open the door for me and buy me a rose, you're sure to win me over!"

Opening the door isnt a problem, but how about the rose? Ive never did anything like that for a girl on a date. But she is saying she likes it.
I say buy the rose, it'll show you pay attention to details, should win you some points.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I say buy the rose, it'll show you pay attention to details, should win you some points.
yea thats what im thinking it as its a pretty low risk move since she said she likes it.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, in the last few days, things have been weird. That chick I mentioned a few pages back, that works at another school, called me up last Friday and wanted to see if I would meet up with her and her friends at a bar because they were celebrating her birthday (she asked like, "so what are the chances of me running into you tonight?") to which I acted like I wasn't sure if would do so. Of course I did, and brought my best friend who is a great wingman. I think it went well (hard to tell with girls) so I'll message her Friday to see what her plans are for this weekend.

But, where it becomes odd, is that today I got a call from this girl I was into for a while and then she was into me (it was kind of back and forth), who lives really close and I haven't spoken to in a while. I guess I gave up pursuing her and went back to focusing on my job, but she sounded kind of lonely when she called me (jackpot?) my only problem is that I feel like pursuing her is now a waste of time because nothing ever happens, and I feel like I am locked in the friend zone.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Mention a 3-some to both girls. The one who sticks around and shows interest is the keeper.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It doesn't hurt to try to pursue the other one, Brent. If you aren't gonna lose anything, why not? Maybe she is lonely like you said and you get a lonely bang out of it. You don't have to go at it in 4wd, but if she's showing interest then let her keep being the pursuer. Doesn't hurt at all.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It doesn't hurt to try to pursue the other one, Brent. If you aren't gonna lose anything, why not? Maybe she is lonely like you said and you get a lonely bang out of it. You don't have to go at it in 4wd, but if she's showing interest then let her keep being the pursuer. Doesn't hurt at all.
well I know I can't bang her because she's kind of religious. okay, not kind of, she's the "I dont have sex until marriage" type. but she is really attractive.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh damn. Well then you're in a pickle my friend. We've got ourselves a Ryan Leaf like situation here. All the talent and potential is there, but she'll probably freak out on you and go berserk before it develops into anything promising.

Personally, i'd give it like 60% effort if she shows she's putting in a good amount of effort herself. Make her a side-project while you still concentrate on getting your dick wet elsewhere.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Oh damn. Well then you're in a pickle my friend. We've got ourselves a Ryan Leaf like situation here. All the talent and potential is there, but she'll probably freak out on you and go berserk before it develops into anything promising.

Personally, i'd give it like 60% effort if she shows she's putting in a good amount of effort herself. Make her a side-project while you still concentrate on getting your dick wet elsewhere.
Well, the girl who works at other school is, at least in my opinion, better looking than the religious one (I love girls who are really cute), and I don't feel as though I am wasting my time with her, so she is the one I am giving a **** about.

My only concern, because I am a pessimist, is that the teacher girl isn't into me anymore; who knows what her friends thought of me last Friday. Though on Monday I sent her a text that was like "happy actual b-day. Friday was fun." She responded shortly after, despite it being during school, with a "thanks! it was fun!" so I have no idea.

With my luck, the teacher girl wont be into me and the religious one has put me deep in the friend zone, and I spend my weekend with a bottle of bourbon.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well I know I can't bang her because she's kind of religious. okay, not kind of, she's the "I dont have sex until marriage" type. but she is really attractive.
I know you believe in booze, Brent, now it might take time, but there's always that chance the booze wins out... And you, in turn, as well.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I know you believe in booze, Brent, now it might take time, but there's always that chance the booze wins out... And you, in turn, as well.
dude, I would be soooooooooo uncomfortable being a girl's first time. **** would be so awkward. also, getting a girl plastered just so I can bang her seems really goddamn shady.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I hate that there's not a font for sarcasm...

Lol, was just kidding ,(ok, half kidding, you'd have to post pics, lol) but idk dude. Fell it out,.if you think there's more with either one, then make your decision.