Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Haha!

Well usually these threads and their starters get ripped. This is your typical "Look at me!" thread.

But Met seems like a good guy. The mods should delete these type of threads!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My predictions usually suck so I'm really hoping this isn't going to become a trend.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say BBD was 99% right. I said the same thing before the season. Borderline wild card team. Way overrated. Mike Mularkey was never qualified to run the type of offense they wanted to run.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
This is so god damned pointless. Why does there have to be a thread every time someone is off on a prediction? And the Falcons were incredibly overrated, he was off by a few wins, but it isn't a big deal. Dumb thread is dumb.
What's the point of making predictions in the first place if you aren't gonna discuss about whether you were right or wrong? It's funny how much offense some of you all are taking to a friendly jab about discussing a prediction, when half the the people in here make threads before the season start about their predictions or "thoughts". If you don't have a thick skin, gtfo of the internet, plain and simple.

Last edited by MetSox17 : 02-02-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What's the point of making predictions in the first place if you aren't gonna discuss about whether you were right or wrong? It's funny how much offense some of you all are taking to a friendly jab about discussing a prediction, when half the the people in here make threads before the season start about their predictions or "thoughts". If you don't have a thick skin, gtfo of the internet, plain and simple.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So does that mean we are going to have 1000 threads for everyone who predicted the Rams would win the NFC West? or those who thought the Chargers were clear cut favorites to win the division? Its not so much making a thread to call someone out is wrong. But, in the grand scheme of things, what is the point of calling this particular prediction out as opposed to every other ****** prediction on the forum? Is it because you were slightly less wrong on this one?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So does that mean we are going to have 1000 threads for everyone who predicted the Rams would win the NFC West? or those who thought the Chargers were clear cut favorites to win the division? Its not so much making a thread to call someone out is wrong. But, in the grand scheme of things, what is the point of calling this particular prediction out as opposed to every other ****** prediction on the forum? Is it because you were slightly less wrong on this one?
I stated the purpose of the thread in the original post... go back and re-read it if you're still unsure.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I stated the purpose of the thread in the original post... go back and re-read it if you're still unsure.
*sigh* I like you MetSox I really do but your stated purpose was that you promised to do so. I don't think anyone would have been at all disappointed if you didn't, thus, following up on the promise was irrelevant. Or you called him out to make him eat crow. Which would have been more effective if you did so quoting the original text. But meh.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 02-02-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I said the reason why i did it was because we had a heated back and forth discussion about it. I would have quoted original text if i could but it was before the season started and i can't even remember what thread it was or who started it.

Some of you are taking this way too seriously/personally. It wasn't made as a personal attack.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it depends on the person. If they were clamoring around wavering their dick repeatedly and being an asshole about their prediction as if they couldn't possibly be incorrect, then they deserve to be called out.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per the Code of SWDC, this power play is legal due to the prominence of the two posters involved. BBD is honor bound to respond publically, and if he doesn't, Metsox gets his best goat...

...these are old rules...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Closed Thread