Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 01-18-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm kind of hoping for Spagnuolo anyway, he's a 4-3 blitz guy who could adjust with what we have currently a little better IMO. He's supposedly interviewing today.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spagnuolo would be a great hire for sure. Hopefully they can get it done quickly and move on to getting Brees signed to a new deal.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen View Post
Spagnuolo would be a great hire for sure. Hopefully they can get it done quickly and move on to getting Brees signed to a new deal.
Jay Glazer reports Spagnuolo has agreed to terms to be Saints DC.

Really like this move, gets our guy in place to start the evaluation process he's supposedly a great teacher of fundamentals, and can generate Pass Rush.. but in a different way from Greg Williams. Spags focuses more on Line Stunts, and Fire Blitzes, even though he's a "Blitzing" personality he doesn't go all or nothing as much as Greg did.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do with this Defense, he's going to need help though. Now we have some other huge moves to make regarding our Free Agents.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve SpagNOLA!!!!!!!!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

I'm excited too Diab, but the man is going to need some better Front 7 pieces to work with, in order to let him implement the schemes he is going to want to.

Hopefully this means a Draft dedicated fully towards Front 7. Linebackers, Defensive Ends, and possibly another DT if we lose (Rogers, Franklin..both?)

Can't wait to see how how Cam Jordan, Martez Wilson progress in their 2nd years, and maybe we can get Greg Romeus on the field next season in some role.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

spags makes me smile ear to ear

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
I'm excited too Diab, but the man is going to need some better Front 7 pieces to work with, in order to let him implement the schemes he is going to want to.

Hopefully this means a Draft dedicated fully towards Front 7. Linebackers, Defensive Ends, and possibly another DT if we lose (Rogers, Franklin..both?)

Can't wait to see how how Cam Jordan, Martez Wilson progress in their 2nd years, and maybe we can get Greg Romeus on the field next season in some role.
I think we'll see Spags use Tez Wilson similar to how Kiwi was used during Spags time in NY. Jordan will probably slide inside on passing downs.

But we definitely need to beef up the front 7. We're going to need a replacement for Vilma, Shanle, Franklin, and Rogers.

Saints will have to make some savvy moves in FA because locking up Brees and Nicks is paramount and then there's Colston and Dunbar who I want to see return as well.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-24-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Auron's post

First of all, let me say I agree with Sveen, this is a great post by another great fan of the New Orleans Saints.

In order to respond fully to this post, I broke up Auron's post into smaller, bite-sized posts to reply. Think of Auron's big Man v. Food size post now broken down to Krystal burger size posts.

But I digress.

Quote:
Well that was disappointing, 2nd straight year we've lost to the NFC West Winner on the Road in the playoffs. Payton either needs to figure out a formula for winning on the road in the playoffs, or we just need to do what we did in 2009 and lock up the #1 seed to ensure we play in the Superdome through out the playoffs.

With that said so many issues this off-season, this is probably the single biggest off-season in regards to personnel decisions in the entire Payton era. Hopefully we can re-sign Brees quickly to a deal that won't break our cap, either franchise or re-sign Nicks (we need him badly), and I really hope we can get Colston back he's been so clutch and consistent in moving the chains for us, but it's unlikely that we'll have enough left over after Brees, Nicks' deals.
I agree, the biggest priority of the Saints this off-season is to lock up Drew Brees to some sort of long-term deal that will keep him happy and in New Orleans for the distant future. He has done so much for the team, both on and off the football field, that losing him would be like losing your left testicle. You could go on living, but why would you want to? All us Saints fans know what it's like with an Aaron Brooks leading our team and we don't want to back there again. I also agree with your statement about Carl Nicks also needing to be brought back in the fold immediately. Nicks is, one of, if not the best guard in the NFL and is a huge part of our offense's success. Both Nicks and Jahri Evans are probably the best guard tandem in the league and also make the rest of the line (which is pretty average to be honest) look good. Without Nicks, there's no way Jermon Bushrod is a Pro Bowler.

Quote:
Meachem can walk, I don't think he's panned out quite like we would have hoped and he could easily be replaced. Honestly Henderson can go as well, I think we need to move on and get some quicker receivers that can get in and out of their cuts smoother, rather than the bigger, long striders we have that get down the field without making many cuts. I want to give this Joseph Morgan kid a chance, he looked explosive in pre-season. Brees needs WRs that can get more separation, precision in their routes. (Colston is the exception to this he operates so smoothly, even for a big guy he's so good in his route running)
Wide receiver-wise, I agree, Meachem can be let go, especially since I was never a huge fan of his to begin with. Personally, (and you can ask diabsoule) I was confused with the Saints' selection of his in the draft when I thought there were bigger needs for New Orleans than another receiver. As for Marques Colston; however, I feel the Saints need to figure out a way to keep him. I realize that he is older than Meachem and does get nicked up quite a bit, but he still puts up great numbers. Also, as you pointed out, we have other receivers in our corps that should be given an opportunity, like Adrian Arrington and Joseph Morgan. Morgan looked great in the preseason, like you said, until he got injured.

Quote:
Defensively our Safety play has been awful. Harper is great in the box, blitzing, filling in on the run but he get's exploited time and time again in coverage. We're stuck with him though so we just have to make it work... and Malcolm Jenkins he is just not a good Free Safety period. He had high expectations but he constantly takes poor angles, is a step late in coverage, mis-reads plays. Maybe he can develop into a better player, in a different scheme but he was a big disappointment this year.

The Linebacking situation is a mess, if Shanle is starting next year I'm going to scream. Not sure what to do with Vilma? does he have anything left in the tank? We need to bring in atleast 3 fresh bodies at Linebacker this off-season Draft + Free Agency... and we need to figure out how to get some kind of Pass Rush.. Greg Williams had to resort to all these exotic blitz packages, because our Front 4 doesn't get pressure on their own.
I think that I might be in the minority, but I for one, am not too thrilled with the Saints hiring Steve Spagnuolo - based on his results with the Rams. Granted, I do agree he did not have the talent there that he had with the Giants (when he was the defensive coordinator there) or the Eagles (when he was a defensive assistant) or even that he will have here in the Big Easy with the Saints. However, I do feel that the hire of Spagnuolo as our new defensive coordinator will definitely shake up our entire defense.

Our front four needs a overhaul, with the exception of Cameron Jordan, as both nose tackles Aubrayo Franklin and Shaun Rogers were busts (to say the least) and defensive tackle Sedrick Ellis, in my opinion, has been a disappointment. Defensive end Will Smith is getting up there in years, and given that he's due about $6 million in salary next season, isn't worth the money he's due. Unfortunately, that would be quite a pickle, since that would leave us with only Jordan at one defensive end and someone like Junior Galette at the other with who knows at the tackle position. Scary situation.

Speaking of scary, the linebacker corps is a mess as well. Sure, I love Jonathan Vilma as much as the next guy, but I worry, as you are as well, if he has anything left in the tank. Now I realize the Saints are high on several of their young linebackers like Martez Wilson, Jonathan Casillas and Jo-Lonn Dunbar, but I don't know if they are going to be able to be this generation's "Dome Patrol" anytime soon.

As for our defensive backs, with the hire of Spagnuolo, the secondary will get a shakeup as well. I think Jabari Greer is fine, Patrick Robinson and Johnny Patrick will continue to grow and develop and Malcolm Jenkins will improve (especially if we can get pressure on the quarterback with our front four), but I, along with you, am curious about Roman Harper. Harper may, unfortunately, be the odd man out of the equation, or may, as has been mentioned before, become an outside linebacker. I don't know if that's possible, but hey, we've all seen weirder things before. Like those gold jerseys for the Minnesota game a few years ago. *shudders*

Quote:
Oh and on top of that we need a new Defensive coordinator. Going to be an interesting off-season, with possible major changes looming. Good news is the other teams in our division have a lot of uncertainty as well. Atlanta going through some whole sale coaching/scheme changes, Tampa complete regime change, Carolina is actually coming out with the most stability going into the off-season.
Finally, I do agree, the Saints do have a lot of question marks, but like you said, they are far from the worst off in our division and the other teams in the league. Tampa Bay looks like a joke with their recent public relations blunder with the Chip Kelly situation and Atlanta is cleaning house (as they should after their playoff debacle). Hopefully, we'll get our "stuff" straight and we'll be fine.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Interesting to hear your take on Spagnuolo. I can't say I disagree with you fully, but I am more optimistic on what he can do. However I do agree with the notion the he isn't going to just magically come in and make all our Defensive problems vanish. What he's going to do is bring some solid scheme work, and instill good fundamentals, but he's still going to need talented players to execute those schemes.

I believe we'll still be a team that disguises looks, and brings pressure but we won't be as "All or Nothing", Boom or Bust so to speak as we were with Greg Williams running the Defense. We'll run more Zones coverages behind our blitzes and I don't think we'll run a lot of Cover-0, or straight up Press Man, with Cover 1 and having Malcolm Jenkins account for an entire length of the field by himself, those days should be over.

I have a faith, and trust in what Payton and Loomis are doing, so if they were so straight forward in pursuing Spags, I'm going to trust their instincts on it. I do see what happened in St.Louis when he had very little talent to work with, but I also see his limited sample size with the Giants which was brilliant when he had beasts on the Defensive Line to terrorize opposing Quarterbacks. If we can get more pressure, sacks, turnovers without having to blitz as hard as Greg Williams did I will think that would be a great job.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A little random, but I think Mark Ingram can dunk.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need to figure out who is more important to our team, Nicks or Colston. I just dont see us retaining both, unless Drew takes less just to keep the team together. I personally, would pick Nicks.

Spags hiring means we won't blitz as much, so drafting our front 4 will be the basis of our draft.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Well I'd hate to lose either one, but Colston is probably the guy who would take a little less to stay with us IMO. Simply because he's probably more valuable to us than any other team with the way we use him over the middle, and Drew's preference to throw inside the hashes to his bigger targets.

I see Nicks commanding top dollar, and he's probably looking for a ballpark range of what teammate Jahri Evan's got, and since we already have a highly paid O-line we might not be able to afford 2 Guards with huge contracts especially after we re-sign Brees.

I'm really hoping we can find a way to keep all our top FA's.. maybe we can if Brees signs a cap friendly deal, Colston signs a fair offer, and we franchise tag Nicks... but it's looking unlikely and we face a high probability of either Colston, or Nicks getting away.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i want nicks back for sure, having brees stepping up is vital in our offense, he needs the space to do that, interior line is the most important part of our OLine

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 02-05-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Super Bowl, in my humble opinion, even if the Saints weren't in it... but now on to the DRAFT! :-D

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 02-06-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd value Nicks over Colston. We have such a deep WR corps that losing Colston, although terrible to have to face, will hurt less than losing a OG like Nicks. Nicks protects Brees. That right there should tell you who is more valuable.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is about our OL and money is our C and OTs are on small deals as well. I would hope all 3 take less, but that's unrealistic.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
The thing is about our OL and money is our C and OTs are on small deals as well. I would hope all 3 take less, but that's unrealistic.
and that because guard is hands down the more important position in our scheme

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 02-07-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering you guys are in such a dilemma, the Bucs will gladly take either Marques or Carl off your hands. It's the least we can do.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering you guys are in such a dilemma, the Bucs will gladly take either Marques or Carl off your hands. It's the least we can do.

Old 02-07-2012, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Um, no. Thanks for your concern, though.

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 02-07-2012, 03:08 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
Um, no. Thanks for your concern, though.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
and that because guard is hands down the more important position in our scheme
Exactly. 10char
Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Quote:
Interesting to hear your take on Spagnuolo. I can't say I disagree with you fully, but I am more optimistic on what he can do. However I do agree with the notion the he isn't going to just magically come in and make all our Defensive problems vanish. What he's going to do is bring some solid scheme work, and instill good fundamentals, but he's still going to need talented players to execute those schemes.

I believe we'll still be a team that disguises looks, and brings pressure but we won't be as "All or Nothing", Boom or Bust so to speak as we were with Greg Williams running the Defense. We'll run more Zones coverages behind our blitzes and I don't think we'll run a lot of Cover-0, or straight up Press Man, with Cover 1 and having Malcolm Jenkins account for an entire length of the field by himself, those days should be over.

I have a faith, and trust in what Payton and Loomis are doing, so if they were so straight forward in pursuing Spags, I'm going to trust their instincts on it. I do see what happened in St.Louis when he had very little talent to work with, but I also see his limited sample size with the Giants which was brilliant when he had beasts on the Defensive Line to terrorize opposing Quarterbacks. If we can get more pressure, sacks, turnovers without having to blitz as hard as Greg Williams did I will think that would be a great job.
Auron, as I'm procrastinating from work at the moment, let me say I will have to definitely sit down later and say why I have been skeptical of the Steve Spagnuolo hire.

That said, I found an article that all Saints fans, whether you support the hire or not, might find interesting.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._Eagl es.html

(On a side note: I finally hit the 1000 post mark with this lame reply!)

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 02-28-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

The Saints re-signed Adrian Arrington and LS Justin Dreschner today

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-28-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The Saints re-signed Adrian Arrington and LS Justin Dreschner today
I believe Arrington can supply use with a useful #3/4 WR. Did good in TC rookie year and last IIRC. Surprised no one took him.