Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-07-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope she is pregnant.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're that paranoid, why don't you just go buy her a pregnancy test?
Old 02-07-2012, 03:11 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
she said her breasts are tender today (but not that tender)... she doesnt start her period until the 21st.
Maybe it was about to rain?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:29 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I hope she is pregnant.
I hope the baby has BufFan71's eyes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
You cold heartless bastard.
Someone has to be the wet blanket here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For all the guys who are married or engaged or planning on marrying the person they are with. How soon did u know she was the one?
Old 02-07-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
For all the guys who are married or engaged or planning on marrying the person they are with. How soon did u know she was the one?
Never. She told me after we had been together for two years that I needed to marry her or she would move out. I like having her and the dogs around, so I said ok. The idea that there is one person for you, in a planet of billions of people, is the most absurd notion ever.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Depends on the individual people involved. Some people believe that you have to be hurt first in a relationship before you even know what it is that you actually want. The after high school/college years are terrible for people who don't want to be alone and jump the gun early. However, sometimes they are right.

The one and only true test is in your actual chemistry. Do you still stutter, heart rate quicken, and do you always know where she's at by feeling her presence. Trust your own body and feelings.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Depends on the individual people involved. Some people believe that you have to be hurt first in a relationship before you even know what it is that you actually want. The after high school/college years are terrible for people who don't want to be alone and jump the gun early. However, sometimes they are right.

The one and only true test is in your actual chemistry. Do you still stutter, heart rate quicken, and do you always know where she's at by feeling her presence. Trust your own body and feelings.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

The last thing you should ever do is trust your body and your feelings. Between the ages of 16-24 my body and feelings told me I was in love with about 30 girls. Turns out I wanted to sex them.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's definitely a certain maturity required, but I've seen people happy at different ages. Religion and moral qualities play pretty important factors in determining people's devotion to each other. It is still entirely possible to be in love at that age. You just have to know what you are doing and not just be in it out of fear of being alone.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-07-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

One last thought, life is better when lived. Trust and make mistakes. If she turns out to be a ***** or if it turns out that you just wanted to do her then drop her and move on. Lesson learned.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-07-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason I ask is me and my gf (the one i asked about the rose last week) are moving really really fast. In the past i've been the direct oppsite and moved as slow as one could possible move. If you would have told me last week i'd be moving this fast with someone after a week I would have told you it would never happen. But I'm not worried at all im moving to fast even though im sure most people will say that we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Never. She told me after we had been together for two years that I needed to marry her or she would move out. I like having her and the dogs around, so I said ok. The idea that there is one person for you, in a planet of billions of people, is the most absurd notion ever.
Quote:

Quote:
There's definitely a certain maturity required, but I've seen people happy at different ages. Religion and moral qualities play pretty important factors in determining people's devotion to each other. It is still entirely possible to be in love at that age. You just have to know what you are doing and not just be in it out of fear of being alone.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on the people, if you both think its working go for it. I know a few people who were married either right out of high school or soon after and are still together and have no reason to think they'll be ending it soon. I also know the same types of people that it all fell apart. Me personally, I don't want to be married anytime real soon. I'm not against marriage or anything, I just don't see the need to get married now. (I'm 22) IIRC, you are older than me, so it might be different for you, but if you both are feeling natural with the pace, don't forcibly slow down the process, unless there is a reason.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 02-07-2012 at 10:08 AM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Depends on the people, if you both think its working go for it. I know a few people who were married either right out of high school or soon after and are still together and have no reason to think they'll be ending it soon. I also know the same types of people that it all fell apart. Me personally, I don't want to be married anytime real soon. I'm not against marriage or anything, I just don't see the need to get married now. (I'm 22) IIRC, you are older than me, so it might be different for you, but if you both are feeling it, don't forcibly slow down the process, unless there is a reason.
I'm 29 so im defnetly ready to be married, because I have a home and job that will not be going anywhere. She is 21 and to be 22 but is ready to settle down. The only potential problem was she planning on moving back to her home town (way out of state) until she meet me. When I had my mom over for superbowl she was already telling my mom that "I was the one she was gonna marry".

If I could figure out to get her pic on here yall would see why I have no doubts about going fast. Also our connection is much deeper then just loops
Old 02-07-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you've been dating a week and you're asking how to know if she's the one? jesus. christ.
i know it sounds crazy
Old 02-07-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You came looking for advice. People are telling you to chill and slow down. You can listen or not listen but if you just want people to tell you what you want to hear then you are probably wasting your time. One week = infatuation. Not love.

My wife and I dated for 3 years before we got married, and we both acknowledge that we got married before we should have. It turned out fine but after 6 months the next two years were horrible. Don't rush.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
You came looking for advice. People are telling you to chill and slow down. You can listen or not listen but if you just want people to tell you what you want to hear then you are probably wasting your time. One week = infatuation. Not love.

My wife and I dated for 3 years before we got married, and we both acknowledge that we got married before we should have. It turned out fine but after 6 months the next two years were horrible. Don't rush.
thanks for the advice
Old 02-07-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i know it sounds crazy
so you have only been in this relationship for one week? it is a little crazy.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
so you have only been in this relationship for one week? it is a little crazy.
yea thats correct
Old 02-07-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Just make sure that she's putting in the same amount of effort that you are. I met my gf online, waited a year, then left everything and moved to Michigan to be with her. I put all the effort into making it happen, and after 2 years things blew up. We've now been together for 7 years, but probably only loved each other for half that. I'd say that the only thing that matters is people's devotion to each other and the fact that they will put effort into making it work. Try not to end up "still working things out" after 7 years. She still doesn't even know what pizza I like or what groceries to get me. Make sure she feels something for you and isn't just using you for your house and stability. Make sure that her heart is into you and that you're not just the "logical" choice.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-07-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your 29 with a good job and own a home and she is 21/22, hmmmmm. I'm not saying anything but come on mayne, come on.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you've been dating a week and you're asking how to know if she's the one? jesus. christ.
Yeah....this. It's hard for me to really give advice in this regard and not be condescending. I would just not even think about it until at least six months. People get infatuated with others all the time. It sounds like you have puppy love, which usually you're over by the time you're 29.

Old 02-07-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yeah....this. It's hard for me to really give advice in this regard and not be condescending. I would just not even think about it until at least six months. People get infatuated with others all the time. It sounds like you have puppy love, which usually you're over by the time you're 29.
I think infatuation can happen at any age. Maybe you're more susceptible to it in your teens or early 20s but I've seen too many people in their 40s still making the same dumb mistakes.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you do anything of the marrying kind, talk to an attorney and draft yourself up a nice pre-nup. Never leave yourself susceptible to any low blows, especially with someone who is that young.