Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm picky as ****, actually. But I am a relationships guy...I'm not one to always have to have a GF, either. I dont jump from relationship to relationship as soon as one ends. I just enjoy the real companionship and the little things that just come with being with someone. Sure it sucks when things go wrong, but being "in love", in a committed relationship can be a wonderful thing. I'm just not one to sleep around for for the hell of it...makes me feel like a scumbag. Idk.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[Edited]

Last edited by 'cuse-213 : 04-03-2012 at 11:14 AM.
'cuse-213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't log onto her Facebook...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Don't log onto her Facebook...
I agree, if you go searching for something you don't wanna see, you're probably gonna see it. Too late for that though
Old 02-09-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know when police get a hold of illegal evidence, it's impermissible.. but that points them in the right direction to go find the evidence needed? Yeah, do that. If you feel like she may be slipping away to another dude, then find out another way to bring up the fact that you don't like her spending so much time with another guy.

DO NOT, and i can't stress this enough.. DO NOT EVER let her know that you have snooped through her private messages. This serves two purposes; you can still snoop should you feel the need to, and if you do tell her, she will completely flip her **** and she will never trust you again.

In instances like this, i'd say ignorance is bliss. Unless you don't trust her and actually think she's banging another dude, nothing good will ever come out of snooping through private stuff like that.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you're 20, right? break up with her. no part of that relationship sounds good or healthy.
I was gonna say that ^

Don't snoop around, if you are in a position where you don't trust the person you are with, or aren't at ease with the relationship just get out of it. To me it sounds like your relationship has ran its course.

You are exactly the type of person I was talking about earlier who will be annoyed that you stayed in a sub par relationship longer than what was necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i want that post re-done in rap battle form.
I love you, I just needed you to know this...

Last edited by ccB : 02-09-2012 at 10:59 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
What's up guys, haven't posted on the message board in what feels like a couple years. What brings me back is the need of some relationship advice. I'm currently in a pretty weird place. I'm not really sure where to begin..

Well I have a girlfriend we have been dating for 2 years this coming June. Our relationship has been great, we truly are best friends. We both come from the same group of friends and that's how we met. We have great chemistry, I consider myself as the witty one liner type of funny but I can make her laugh all day, and she can make me laugh. She's pretty hot, sex is great. I'm in love with her family, her pet dogs, her personality, she's really a catch.

Welp we almost broke up last fall. She goes to a SUNY school it's about 40 minutes from the CC I attend. Me and a buddy went down to her school to party for a night. Well I was at a party and she said she would come down to it. Later in the night she said she was going to the bars with her friends. I was drunk, got all pissed off, that she couldn't spare one night from her college friends to hangout with me (this exploded because she was ignoring me for a couple weeks beforehand). This is just about the only true fight that weve had.

Well as for this spring semester, she is studying abroad in Costa Rica. As you could imagine.. it ******* sucks. It'd hard for us to communicate, wifi is needed and whatnot.. its not easy. Here is the part where I feel like a real scumbag. Really do. I have been browsing/snooping around on her facebook. I don't believe she knows I know her password. Don't judge me too harshly for this. I felt like I needed to be in her life somehow so I did it. And I read some messages that sort of rattled me. She's become best friends with this kid who is studying abroad down there as well. Literally everyday they message each other about hanging out later at the bar/ what they're doing this weekend. Now most times another friend or 2 are involved in the plans. But still, it sucked to read that ****. One drunken message she said like 5 times, your house is so nice.. im crashing there from now on. In the context that she meant it, she was just complementing his house, she isn't really gonna crash there..or so I think?

On top of the facebook **** I just talked about.. a part of me feels like she is changing. Shes obsessed with this skrillex/dayglow theme phase, which I find ****** stupid. She got dreads.. yes dreads.. on a 20 year old white girl. They suck, they look stupid, and they're gross. No offense if you happen to have dreads..hopefully they work for you, but they don't on her. I called her a hippy the other day. She said "do you like hippies?" I said no they suck, and I meant it.

Alright well now I am wondering what to do. I do not want to break up with her while she is down there, she is supposed to be having the time of her life and I don't wanna be that guy to ruin it. Also how do I tell her to hop off the guys dick that shes hanging out with, without her realizing I've been on her facebook?

Appreciate any comments back, that was a pretty long read.

Also, she has36 D's.. so yeah that's something to consider.
tl;dr lkdsklfjslkdf;als

Last edited by DraftSavant : 02-10-2012 at 12:41 AM.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How you guys doing with Valentines Day coming around? Unfortunately I have no time on the 14th to spend time with my... girlfriend? (we haven't talked about making anything official)

Anyways, so instead on Saturday I'm making her dinner and we're going to watch Rocky since I've never seen it and she keeps on saying that I need to see it. Also going to give her a yellow rose, since that's her favorite (over red).

By the way, this girl is the one I refer to as "Ice Cream Joint". We met on twitter last semester, talked some, and then on the first day of classes this semester randomly I talked about getting ice cream and she goes, "well you shouldn't eat it alone, come over to our apartment with it," so I brought them ice cream. I've hung out with them most of the weekends. She's also a huge Eagles fan, so she was pissed during the Super Bowl. When I say Eagles fan, I mean she is legit. She tell you all of the greats going back to the 70s. She also works in the athletic department here at Penn State.

Last edited by StickSkills : 02-09-2012 at 11:14 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Ironically, that's probably the reason why it doesn't happen. Chicks have a 6th sense about that ****, they can feel when guys are trying too hard, and it's a huge turnoff. But just to play devil's advocate a bit here, that's ultimately the flaw of most, if not all, men. We're entrenched into trying to analyze their behavior logically, and it will never work that way. I've been a victim of my own analysis paralysis, and i'm sure plenty of others can say the same. It's just tough sometimes, it's difficult to gauge how you will react with someone.

This i agree with and needs to be repeated more often. If you find a female attractive, don't automatically think "girlfriend". Most of the attractive women i meet are dumb as a sock, or have terrible personalities, but that doesn't take a damn thing away from the fact i'd still rail them endlessly. Sometimes you just gotta get your dick wet.
If a girl is reasonably attractive, she has had to deal with summing men up and sorting through their fronts for a loooooooooong time.

They may not be rational, but they understand your behavior better than you do.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So old Bert is getting married in March. Anyone have any advice?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Have a great bachelor party.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I've been getting lately is "don't do it" lol.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
All I've been getting lately is "don't do it" lol.
I figured you were in too deep at this point, so that's why I went with great bachelor party.

Just double checking, you're not my sister's fiance? She's getting married March 3rd.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, "Don't do it" is what i was gonna go with.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Can tell I'll need a hash rip for this.

LOLOLOLOLOL, you won't ruin it; promise.

Translation: I don't want to break up with her when he's down there, because I can already imagine what's going to happen.

OMG, some of you people on here...

You're in a stupid relationship that you shouldn't be in, and the biggest culprit in this is your own imagination. :shrug:

I love every single thing about this post, especially the bold because that's what I was trying to say a few pages back just more eloquently put.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I figured you were in too deep at this point, so that's why I went with great bachelor party.

Just double checking, you're not my sister's fiance? She's getting married March 3rd.
While I could have some fun with this I'm not. The 24th.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
While I could have some fun with this I'm not. The 24th.
Lol, I know you're not. Her fiance isn't into MMA of UFC at all.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How old are you?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Lol, I know you're not. Her fiance isn't into MMA of UFC at all.
But you don't know he's not in the FBI.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How old are you?
That and how long he'd been with her with the first things that popped into my mind.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
That and how long he'd been with her with the first things that popped into my mind.
A week and he met her online.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How old are you?
25 and the future Mrs Macklin and I are going on 5 years.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Thanks for the advice guys, really means a lot
Old 02-10-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
OMG, some of you people on here...
Hey, that last part was pretty important.

And if 'Cuse could give us some visual evidence, y'know, so we can give him more informed advice, then that would just be great. It's the smart thing to do, really. Help us to help you.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Titties are quite awesome, no doubt, but you cannot let them make the decisions for you.