Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Are you upset that Chris Brown Performed?
Yes, that is an unforgivable thing to do. 4 10.26%
Nope, he's talented. 2 5.13%
Nope, I would have beat her too. 7 17.95%
I didn't know he performed at the Grammys. 26 66.67%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I don't understand is why people can't seperate someone's personal life from what they do. I was a Michael Jackson fan before he diddled little kids and I was a fan afterwards, his kid diddling has nothing to do with his music. I'm not a Chris Brown fan but if he's talented he should perform.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
What I don't understand is why people can't seperate someone's personal life from what they do. I was a Michael Jackson fan before he diddled little kids and I was a fan afterwards, his kid diddling has nothing to do with his music. I'm not a Chris Brown fan but if he's talented he should perform.
Michael Jackson didn't diddle any kids, he was found innocent and it was pretty clear he was (not saying he didn't do some strange things, but nothing THAT bad). And Chris Brown is not talented in the least, so bah.......also, the only thing I watched at the Grammy's was the Coldplay/Rhianna performance (due to my Coldplay fandom), so I don't give a ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/horri...at-the-grammys

Apparently, women aren't upset about it either. 25 "Chris Brown can beat me any day" internet responses. Hooray for feminism!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, relax, it's part of his community service deal.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/horri...at-the-grammys

Apparently, women aren't upset about it either. 25 "Chris Brown can beat me any day" internet responses. Hooray for feminism!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-13-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I know you probably get this a lot, but you do realize wrestling is fake, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know you probably get this a lot, but you do realize wrestling is fake, right?
On a scale of one to Chris Brown, how mad would you be if it was true?
Old 02-13-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
That has what to do with Chris Jericho making the "uhhhhhhh" eye confusion?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-13-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He doesn't watch for the action of 2 men grappling each other, he watches for the story lines and drama.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, i'm pretty sure he watches for all the m2m "bonding" that goes in in the ring.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
He doesn't watch for the action of 2 men grappling each other, he watches for the story lines and drama.
I used to watch for the girls. That was like ten years ago though.

The Rock is a cool ass dude though.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Here's what one of my present favorites Austin Aries said on the subject...

"People go to movies and they watch a great fight scene with Jackie Chan or a phenomenal fight scene without realizing these guys have five takes and 16 different camera angles. And here is a live-action fight scene with drama and athleticism all rolled into one, and they kind of scoff at that. I canít understand why. This is entertainment, but that doesnít mean there isnít competition going on within the matches itself, that there isnít compelling drama, good vs. evil. Itís a lot of different genres rolled into one. Itís acting. Itís all these things. Itís done live. Itís like going to a live opera where they are putting on live fight scenes. Guys really get hit. Guys really fall. Fake-out couldnít be further from the truth. Iíve got the X-rays and scans to prove it. If this stuff was fake, my spine would be in a lot better condition."

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-13-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nope. Still ***.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Better *** than Mexican is my motto.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-13-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lucha (sp), or masked wrestling looks way more real and better.

They seem like pretty bad actors, if it is to compare to opera/musicals/broadway.

I liked stone cold and girl on girl action . hence the 316 have kept it since like 4th grade.