Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-14-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
OK, I was just wondering if that article has that de-escalator in it or not.
That I couldn't tell you. How significant of a difference is it? I see that it's down to $3 million now, what would it have been before?
Old 02-14-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
That I couldn't tell you. How significant of a difference is it? I see that it's down to $3 million now, what would it have been before?
It was $7 million, so a difference of 4 mil.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was $7 million, so a difference of 4 mil.
I'll just keep it in mind in case you and another team are really close on a free agent. Otherwise it probably won't make too much of a big deal.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll just keep it in mind in case you and another team are really close on a free agent. Otherwise it probably won't make too much of a big deal.
Sounds good to me. It wasn't a big deal, just happened to stumble across it again and figured I should ask.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'm still waiting on someone to take the Eagles and hopefully for ncst8fan to formally apply for the Panthers.

I'll post the teams I do have later tonight even I don't get those filled right away.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds good.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sent my app in earlier today.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, I haven't sent in an application for this. Do I have to BB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Oh, I haven't sent in an application for this. Do I have to BB?
I filled you and Tackle in but never actually got applications from either of you.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I filled you and Tackle in but never actually got applications from either of you.
Yeah I'll work the Ravens. TACKLE hasn't been around as much lately, but he's more then welcome to contribute at any point in the process. Until he confirms that, come to me about Ravens things.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We're going to use it.
That means I have like 50+ million. :O

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I'm going to cut so much unwanted garbage. BB, am I allowed to cut COORDINATORS TOO?

ZOMGZ PLEASE!!! I want new ones on both sides of the ball.
Quote:
Old 02-14-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question about the Colts Salary Cap situation. Based on the link posted, they have somewhere between $5-10 million in cap space plus the carry over from 2011. Does that already figure in cutting Manning or will they have an additional $28 million to work with by not paying Manning the roster bonus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Question about the Colts Salary Cap situation. Based on the link posted, they have somewhere between $5-10 million in cap space plus the carry over from 2011. Does that already figure in cutting Manning or will they have an additional $28 million to work with by not paying Manning the roster bonus?
Ah, you bring up a good point. I never thought of that....I'll have to do some research.

Also, you're the Cowboys. Yeah, sorry for moving you around so much...
Old 02-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I'll work the Ravens. TACKLE hasn't been around as much lately, but he's more then welcome to contribute at any point in the process. Until he confirms that, come to me about Ravens things.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my quick research says that the colts are $7-8m under the cap including Peytons current salary. Cutting Peyton will supposedly save an additional $6m off of that figure (Remaining Signing Bonus hits cap this year [$4M/year for 4 years remaining] $16M)
Old 02-14-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

One more question BB. Will we be using compensatory picks or not?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 02-14-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Excellent. I shall be on IRC later tonight so we can discuss strategy.
Quote:
Old 02-14-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Excellent. I shall be on IRC later tonight so we can discuss strategy.
If I had to Co-Gm with APS...

Old 02-14-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you gonna be picking Kellen Moore in this forum mock Caddy? And if you do please dont put up that horrible photo of him ;)

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I can guarantee that at some stage during this forum mock, I will be posting that picture. You're just going to have to deal with it.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
my quick research says that the colts are $7-8m under the cap including Peytons current salary. Cutting Peyton will supposedly save an additional $6m off of that figure (Remaining Signing Bonus hits cap this year [$4M/year for 4 years remaining] $16M)
Alright, we'll roll with that. I'll make some adjustments to the numbers.

Quote:
One more question BB. Will we be using compensatory picks or not?
Hmm...we could. Be nice if they were announced before we get to the draft. (They're irrelevant before that since they can't be traded.) If not, we'll think up something.

GoEagles told me he wants in as the Eagles, so hopefully we are full now. I'll just take the Raiders and be low key with them. I'll post up the teams and GMs and...cutting, franchising, RFA tendering, trading, circle jerking over moves....all can begin.

But first I must eat. I have a meeting run 40 minutes long and missed chili day at work. By the time I got to the break room there was nothing left. Seriously. So I haven't eaten in like 10 hours....
Old 02-14-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can guarantee that at some stage during this forum mock, I will be posting that picture. You're just going to have to deal with it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Alright, we'll roll with that. I'll make some adjustments to the numbers.

Hmm...we could. Be nice if they were announced before we get to the draft. (They're irrelevant before that since they can't be traded.) If not, we'll think up something.

GoEagles told me he wants in as the Eagles, so hopefully we are full now. I'll just take the Raiders and be low key with them. I'll post up the teams and GMs and...cutting, franchising, RFA tendering, trading, circle jerking over moves....all can begin.

But first I must eat. I have a meeting run 40 minutes long and missed chili day at work. By the time I got to the break room there was nothing left. Seriously. So I haven't eaten in like 10 hours....
PM RaiderNation. He has taken the Raiders in the last few forum mocks.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
PM RaiderNation. He has taken the Raiders in the last few forum mocks.
Already did, he turned them down.