Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 02-14-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Already did, he turned them down.
What a jerk!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it officially starts when? And the first deadline to do whatever we're doing now is when?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll see how long it takes for me to hear from every team in terms of cuts and things. Hopefully no more than a day or two. Then, I'll let people know when they can start sending free agent offers. I'll give everyone some time to get them in and then I'll temporarily close it until I review the offers.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmm...we could. Be nice if they were announced before we get to the draft. (They're irrelevant before that since they can't be traded.) If not, we'll think up something.
I don't think they announce them until sometime toward the end of March, like last year they announced them March 25th which would be way late. This guy predicted them and has been pretty close in the past, although we may have/want to make a few changes.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We could always use the compensatory picks I awarded in the last forum mock. I put a lot of work into coming up with the list, and aside from some minor modifications which I would be happy to make, it's probably more convenient to stick with those than to go through every team's free agent signings all over again as well as re-checking the dollar amounts for all of the major free agents.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where are the team announcements?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just took a look and things were actually pretty much correct, although I adjusted the order a little bit by moving Johnathan Joseph from the fourth to the third round, reorganizing the list of players with an average annual value of $6 million per season, adjusting Darryn Colledge's average annual value, and adding salary information for Robert Gallery. I'm no AdamJT13, but basing everything off of average annual value (with the length of the contract serving as a tie-breaker) seemed like the most impartial method possible. Here's the result; feel free to use it as-is, make any adjustments you see fit, or make a different list:

Round 3

Raiders - CB Nnamdi Asomugha ($12)
Bengals - CB Johnathan Joseph ($9.25)

Round 4

Vikings - WR Sidney Rice ($8.25)
Bills - LB Paul Posluszny ($7)
Seahawks - QB Matt Hasselbeck ($7)

Round 5

Raiders - TE Zach Miller ($6.75)
Packers - DT Cullen Jenkins ($6)
Giants - DT Barry Cofield ($6)
Vikings - DE Ray Edwards ($6)
Colts - LB Clint Session ($6)
Titans - DE Jason Babin ($5.75)
Cowboys - DT Stephen Bowen ($5.50)
Packers - Daryn Colledge ($5.25)
Chargers - LB Kevin Burnett ($5.25)
Bears - FS Danieal Manning ($5)
Raiders - OG Robert Gallery ($5)

Round 6

Ravens - CB Josh Wilson ($4.5)
Falcons - OG Harvey Dahl ($4)
Giants - TE Kevin Boss ($4)
Vikings - QB Tarvaris Jackson ($4)
Jets - WR Brad Smith ($3.75)
Packers - LB Nick Barnett ($3.75)
Bills - SS Donte Whitner ($3.75)
Chargers - RB Darren Sproles ($3.5)
Colts - OT Charlie Johnson ($3.5)
49ers - LB Takeo Spikes ($3)

Round 7

Ravens - RB Willis McGahee ($2.75)
Ravens - TE Todd Heap ($2.75)
Panthers - QB Matt Moore ($2.5)
Browns - CB Eric Wright (N/A)
Buccaneers - LB Barrett Ruud (N/A)
Ravens - RB Le'Ron McClain (N/A)
Old 02-14-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team announcements:

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...3&#post2858033
Old 02-14-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got the.... Saints? Weird I figured Diabs or CJ woulda took them.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Just took a look and things were actually pretty much correct, although I adjusted the order a little bit by moving Johnathan Joseph from the fourth to the third round, reorganizing the list of players with an average annual value of $6 million per season, adjusting Darryn Colledge's average annual value, and adding salary information for Robert Gallery. I'm no AdamJT13, but basing everything off of average annual value (with the length of the contract serving as a tie-breaker) seemed like the most impartial method possible. Here's the result; feel free to use it as-is, make any adjustments you see fit, or make a different list:

Round 3

Raiders - CB Nnamdi Asomugha ($12)
Bengals - CB Johnathan Joseph ($9.25)

Round 4

Vikings - WR Sidney Rice ($8.25)
Bills - LB Paul Posluszny ($7)
Seahawks - QB Matt Hasselbeck ($7)

Round 5

Raiders - TE Zach Miller ($6.75)
Packers - DT Cullen Jenkins ($6)
Giants - DT Barry Cofield ($6)
Vikings - DE Ray Edwards ($6)
Colts - LB Clint Session ($6)
Titans - DE Jason Babin ($5.75)
Cowboys - DT Stephen Bowen ($5.50)
Packers - Daryn Colledge ($5.25)
Chargers - LB Kevin Burnett ($5.25)
Bears - FS Danieal Manning ($5)
Raiders - OG Robert Gallery ($5)

Round 6

Ravens - CB Josh Wilson ($4.5)
Falcons - OG Harvey Dahl ($4)
Giants - TE Kevin Boss ($4)
Vikings - QB Tarvaris Jackson ($4)
Jets - WR Brad Smith ($3.75)
Packers - LB Nick Barnett ($3.75)
Bills - SS Donte Whitner ($3.75)
Chargers - RB Darren Sproles ($3.5)
Colts - OT Charlie Johnson ($3.5)
49ers - LB Takeo Spikes ($3)

Round 7

Ravens - RB Willis McGahee ($2.75)
Ravens - TE Todd Heap ($2.75)
Panthers - QB Matt Moore ($2.5)
Browns - CB Eric Wright (N/A)
Buccaneers - LB Barrett Ruud (N/A)
Ravens - RB Le'Ron McClain (N/A)
I always thought that anything over $7 million annually would equate to a 3rd round pick, and then anything over $6 mil would equate to a 4th, meaning that Rice would be a 3rd and Miller would be a 4th. Other than that it looks good from what I've read.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Got the.... Saints? Weird I figured Diabs or CJ woulda took them.
Diab never officially signed up, I just gave him a team because he said he was going to. And CJ was willing to take some others.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Diab never officially signed up, I just gave him a team because he said he was going to. And CJ was willing to take some others.
True.

Can we set up trade blocks and all?
Old 02-14-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

You do whatever you want within the rules laid out on the first page.

I'm going to put up a depth chart thread where you can list things like your trade block and such. I ask that people keep them updated for ease of keeping track of your moves.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, what are we doing now? Cuts?
Old 02-14-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
So, what are we doing now? Cuts?
We're starting the first stage. Email me your cuts, franchise tags, RFA tenders, trades. And post your depth chart/trade block.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen Winslow and Jeff Faine are on the block. Please, don't rush me.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will i get a chance to resign my players or will it just go to free agency and me hoping i get the players i want back.

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-14-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Will i get a chance to resign my players or will it just go to free agency and me hoping i get the players i want back.
You can franchise one and tender any of your RFAs at higher levels, otherwise, you just have to try and win them back.

More fun that way.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Stupid BB. Nobody was supposed to know about Connor Barth! Now I have to think about franchising him!

Old 02-14-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers cut LB Nick Barnett ($3.75). They don't get a pick since they cut him I thought?
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Packers cut LB Nick Barnett ($3.75). They don't get a pick since they cut him I thought?
You're right on that one. Another pick should be added to the seventh round (there are 32 compensatory picks per year.)
Old 02-14-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
What a jerk!
I'm willing to be co-GM's with you BB. I won't be able to help much during this weekend, but I do have a feel for the Raiders cap situation and what they will likely do this off season.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BB, how do you let us know if we're accepted or not?
Old 02-14-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Stupid BB. Nobody was supposed to know about Connor Barth! Now I have to think about franchising him!
Haha, I was trying to **** some people's plans over with that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I'm willing to be co-GM's with you BB. I won't be able to help much during this weekend, but I do have a feel for the Raiders cap situation and what they will likely do this off season.
If you want to PM me your ideas, I'll take them. Whoever you'd cut, sign, whatever. I'm open to suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Hey BB, how do you let us know if we're accepted or not?
Check the first page. I guess I could make it more clear...
Old 02-14-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You can franchise one and tender any of your RFAs at higher levels, otherwise, you just have to try and win them back.

More fun that way.
More scary that way ;) im guessing i'll have the priority though, if say jermicahel finley has two offers at the same level one from me and one from another team would he automatically go to me? Or at least have more chance of going to me?

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 02-14-2012 at 06:06 PM.