Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-13-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my gf doesn't know who Adele is...

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friends and I passed this hot girl today and they were talking about how hot she is. Well I was telling them how she was in my class and I got her number at the end of the semester and I was texting her to come to our parties but she doesnt because she is a baseball groupie. They were telling me to just text to get to know her and try to hang out with her. I said no the window has closed because I havent talked to her all semester except just mass text for our parties. They think I should go for it. I just dont see it realistically happening getting her away from the baseball team. Should I listen to my friends advice and go for it?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you have to lose?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get my ass kicked by the baseball team lol.

Obviously I dont have anything to loose but I think the odds are really stacked against me to the point that is probably isnt worth it to bother. I just want some other opinions on it. I just think it would be kind of creepy if out of nowhere I start texting to get to know her and **** when we havent had a convo in like 2 months.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post

Obviously I dont have anything to loose but I think the odds are really stacked against me to the point that is probably isnt worth it to bother. I just want some other opinions on it. I just think it would be kind of creepy if out of nowhere I start texting to get to know her and **** when we havent had a convo in like 2 months.

Just grow some damn balls.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

They're the baseball team, not the 300.

Go for it dude, never hurts to look into it, unless you're turned off by her being all over the baseball team.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its the damn baseball team... people are groupies of them?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Its the damn baseball team... people are groupies of them?
It's not even America's game anymore... I wonder if those bitches know that...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 simple steps to get this girl:

1. Give yourself herpes. Post on Craig's list...trust me, you'll get responses.
2. Exchange seminal fluids with some of the baseball team.
a) You can try to stage a rape of yourself to the bi curious members. Heck, lots of them are probably *** in the locker room anyway, so start a hump line and even the straight ones would probably join in sooner or later.
b) Roofie their gatorade, and then go to town.
3. The herpes will spread to the groupies and they will no longer find baseball players worth hanging around due to terrible memories and lifelong scarring. This will open the door to a nice guy to enter their lives and when she tells you that you might get herpes from having sex with her and that she's terribly sorry about the choices that she's made in the past...try not to smirk.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-14-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

As long as she didnt ***** herself out to the whole baseball team I wont care, but i just think it would be wierd if I hit her up judging we havent spoken in months
Old 02-14-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm pretty sure she would know you just tryna tap dat assss. She might be down for it since she is a baseball groupie
Old 02-14-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just think it would be kind of creepy if out of nowhere I start texting to get to know her and **** when we havent had a convo in like 2 months.
arent you in college? move on and find another girl.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

no...give them herpes

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-14-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My advice is that when choosing the services of female companionship to never go highend. You can get street level for the same price with double the experience and time.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's actually the opposite and thats the problem. Whenever I get drunk I don't post on here.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Its actually pretty good advice.

In fact, everyone...lower your standards. Find young sexually inexperienced nerdy chicks and turn them to the dark side instead. Find them, exploit them, marry or ruin them, and move on.

Do you want fast, cheap, or quality? Pick 2.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 02-14-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
arent you in college? move on and find another girl.
thats what I did but my friends kept telling me to go for it so i wanted to come here for a second opinion.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thats what I did but my friends kept telling me to go for it so i wanted to come here for a second opinion.
if you havent spoken to her in 2 months, dont bother; if she wanted to ****, she will come to you, if at all.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brent is right, but i also don't see how you could lose anything by trying. It really takes the absolute bare minimum to send a few texts and gauge her interest. If she's hot enough, hack at it. Worst case she doesn't show any interest in replying and that's it. Just do it dude. Analysis paralysis.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:08 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just thinking of Star Wars (A New Hope) when Luke says to someone, "Get out there, you've done all you can."
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are some good first date ideas? I was thinking of ice-skating, but then i realized i suck at it and might fall down a lot and make a fool of myself. Thats my backup plan but i was looking for other ideas, if any. Would going to a sporting event be a good idea (obviously she has to like the sport?). Any other ideas?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
What are some good first date ideas? I was thinking of ice-skating, but then i realized i suck at it and might fall down a lot and make a fool of myself. Thats my backup plan but i was looking for other ideas, if any. Would going to a sporting event be a good idea (obviously she has to like the sport?). Any other ideas?
depends on alot of factors how much you are willing to spend, whats she in to, your age etc.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
then it would be like swingers.
i can't watch the scene without screaming at my TV. Even thinking about it makes me anxious.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I actually took my wife to a high school football game on our first date. It can work. Don't take her to a movie. On your first date, you want to get to know the girl, and that is kind of hard to do when you can't talk in a movie.

Going ice skating is a great idea. Don't worry about falling down, ice skating isn't too hard unless you are a douche and try to show off by trying to do trick or go really fast.

Other first dates I've had that worked out decently are going to an art museum, picnic in a park (may be too cold for that depending on where you are), and bowling (this is definitely a low pressure first date that allows you to get to know the girl and have some fun).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure ice skating is the worst idea ever. Ice skating blows, and it is not fun at all.