Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-13-2012, 06:34 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
Terrance Ganaway = Michael Bush?
Yes. /ten char.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
Terrance Ganaway = Michael Bush?
I thought of that same one too and it is fitting. But the best one I heard which I think is dead on is from draftguru151....Terrance Ganaway = Samkon Gado.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
DBNYDP
Veteran

DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DBNYDP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking more Marcel Reese.

Also I think Michael Brockers reminds me of Richard Seymour and Albert Haynesworth.
DBNYDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I thought of that same one too and it is fitting. But the best one I heard which I think is dead on is from draftguru151....Terrance Ganaway = Samkon Gado.
That's pretty good too. But I thought Gado could really run. Didn't he run like a low 4.4 before he was signed by GB? I don't think Ganaway is that fast.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Polk = Matt Forte?

Anybody else see resemblances between these two?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Chris Polk = Matt Forte?

Yea that one's been mentioned before.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Mitchell
Rookie

Mitchell hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Chris Polk = Matt Forte?

I like it as a playing style comparison, but I don't expect a Matt Forte impact from Polk.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Samson907
Rookie

Samson907 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chris Polk-Daniel Thomas
Samson907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chris Polk = Matt Forte?

Thats weird i thought of this as well. I think i posted it actually. I see a lot of Forte in Polk but yeah, do think he'll be as good.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB:
- Andrew Luck: Peyton Manning
- Robert Griffen: Akili Smith
- Ryan Tanehill: Derek Anderson

RB:
- Trent Richardson: Jonathon Steward
- Lamar Miller : Willis McGahee (before the injury)
- Chris Polk: Matt Forte
- LaMichael James: Lesean McCoy

WR:
- Justin Blackmon: Hakeem Nicks
- Michael Floyd: Larry Fitzgerald
-Alshon Jeffrey : Mike Williams (the Fat one)
- Kendell Wright: Mike Wallace
- Jarius Wright: Desean Jackson
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a fundamental flaw to these types of threads. Just can't put my finger on it.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marvin Jones = Laurent Robinson
Old 01-27-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post
There's a fundamental flaw to these types of threads. Just can't put my finger on it.
No one can. That's why they happen every year.

The weird thing is that it is fun in a dumb way.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Ryan Lindley = Brady Quinn
Old 02-11-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Tauren Poole=Thomas Jones
Vick Ballard=Bilal Powell
Old 02-11-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsy82 View Post
Is it the assumption that every player is like some other player?

Or is it the fact that nobody ever gets compared to a largely forgettable run-of-the-mill NFL player (which, of course, most players will end up being)?
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
DrAbaddon
Rookie

DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Is it the assumption that every player is like some other player?

Or is it the fact that nobody ever gets compared to a largely forgettable run-of-the-mill NFL player (which, of course, most players will end up being)?
So my comparisons of Cousins to Ken Dorsey, Fleener to Todd Heap, and Kendall Wright to Mark Clayton didn't do it for you?
DrAbaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAbaddon View Post
So my comparisons of Cousins to Ken Dorsey, Fleener to Todd Heap, and Kendall Wright to Mark Clayton didn't do it for you?
None of those guys are sufficiently mediocre, no.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

How about David Wilson? I have not seen one on him. Anyone got one?
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kBuc5 View Post
How about David Wilson? I have not seen one on him. Anyone got one?
maybe a rich mans bernard scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
maybe a rich mans bernard scott
Ouch.

I think it's hard to compare Wilson to current NFL players but I would say he's more Chris Johnson on steroids then a rich mans Scott.

Last edited by kBuc5 : 02-16-2012 at 09:37 AM.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, he's the Warren Buffett of Cedric Peerman.

or

He's the living under a bridge and giving HJs for a quarter version of Barry Sanders

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 02-16-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
bornnraisedwhodat
Rookie

bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rueben Randle = Robert Meachem
bornnraisedwhodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornnraisedwhodat View Post
Rueben Randle = Robert Meachem
I can definitely see that. Both very raw and extremely talented coming out. I like Randle a lot more but I could see becoming a similar player.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Wilson - DeMarco Murray

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote