Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-16-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yeah, but they're probably just going to town to have hang out at the bar or have sex in the drug store.
Not the vibe I got from that footage, but I'd be ok with the sex part.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it's Lauren Cohen and Sarah Wayne Callies having sex in the bar then I'd go so far as to say this is the best show ever created.

Really the only thing that is going to help this show is tits.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shouldn't every zombie in the area be attacking the farm by now? You know, after all the gun fire that supposedly attracts the zombies?

This show is so stupid, and then 1 scene saves it.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:19 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I like being an ass and correcting miniscule mistakes... so NEVER!

Also I'm fairly sure they leave the farm soon. I remember footage from one of the first promos and something happening in that footage was clearly not filmed on the farm.
The episode synopsis apparently says they are on the farm for the rest of the season. The farm really isn't that bad, and could be used much more effectively if the writers stopped doing character A and B who isn't a main character gets sick or lost, rest of characters look for them / help them. The show has become boring due to storylines not the setting imo, so as much bitching as I do about the show the farm doesn't bother me as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:52 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, how is that farm not overrun with zombies at this point. Rick ******* ran there from a highway that had a swarm of zombies at the beginning of the season.

I WANT BLOODSHED.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The episode synopsis apparently says they are on the farm for the rest of the season. The farm really isn't that bad, and could be used much more effectively if the writers stopped doing character A and B who isn't a main character gets sick or lost, rest of characters look for them / help them. The show has become boring due to storylines not the setting imo, so as much bitching as I do about the show the farm doesn't bother me as much.
I guess we'll see if what I saw regarding them leaving the farm actually comes true. I actually don't mind the farm too much, but they really need to get a move on. I do agree however that the storylines are what makes it boring for some, not the setting. Plus more zombies couldn't hurt right!?

Old 02-17-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What you probably saw was a clip from the very last scene of the season.
They leave the farm... season's over... watch season 3 to see what happens next

Last edited by Nalej : 02-17-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: made no sense
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
What you probably saw the a clip from the very last scene of the season.
They leave the farm... season's over... watch season 3 to see what happens next
This is (sadly) the most likely guess. I saw the same thing you saw in trailer / teasers, Caddy. Mostly I'm just being a wiseass about the bar & sex in the drug store stuff because that's the epically ridiculous crap that's bringing the show down for me.

I can only assume the Farm has the most awesome electrified (and obviously run by generator that never runs out of gas) cattle fence that keeps the walkers out. There are simply too many things you have to ignore to really enjoy the show fully and then they top it off by giving us another unknown / unlikable character laying in a bed.

When little blondie fell over I looked at Mrs. Elvis and said "Who the F is that, anyway?" I said the same for the tall guy in the room at the end of the episode. No recollection at all of either of those characters, yet I'm supposed to give a ****?

Dragon has it right - the show is just ludicrous but gets saved by a few excellent scenes.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple of thoughts from the last episode:

- A bit more action than usual for this season, which was nice! Pretty intense standoff when Glenn,Herschel and Rick were trapped inside the bar and those other guys were outside. And maybe a future good story developing with the poor bastard whose leg got messed up (although i fully expect the writers to not use it and set him free/kill him/ make him out to be a ***** like all the other characters on the show).

-I can't believe they're going to feed us the same "hospitalized weak person in the bed getting treatment" - story for more episodes! What the ****?! I don't even remember who that hot chick lying there staring blankly at the ceiling is, or how she got there. I don't care. Either die or get better quickly from the animal drugs Herschel the veterinarian is feeding you.

And now for my Lori-Rage. It's been a long time coming, but i've kept it inside myself and stuck to reading this thread instead of posting because I don't usually post about non-football things here. But this last episode pushed me over the edge and on here to vent:

Once again Ricks wife is pissing me off. First she drives out and abandons her son because she "needs to get Rick back". What the **** are you doing *****? When has Rick ever not come back to you? He came back and found you even though he woke up from a coma alone in a ******* zombie apocalypse, when you left him at the hospital. Why would he suddenly not be able to come back from a trip to the local abandoned town to get an old as hell minister sobbing in a bar??

But it doesn't stop there. Then Shane has to go save her from being alone out there on foot, and just to get her home safe so Carl doesn't possibly become an orphan. Shane lies to her and says Rick is back so she will come home with him. Nevermind the fact that she's pregnant and generally useless and shouldn't be out there alone in the first place. But does she show any kind of gratitude towards Shane, who risked his life to get her stupid ass? Noo, she whispers in Ricks ear like the scheming ***** that she is that Shane's a liability to the group and that he's going to kill Rick even though there's not much evidence to back up her claims.

Why? Probably because the ******* ***** can't handle the fact that she whored herself out to the first possible man after her husband was "dead" and probably got pregnant with him. And now that Rick's back, she can't handle the three-way drama so she plots to get one of them killed for her own good. Nevermind the fact that those two guys are probably the two biggest assets to holding all of them alive thus far (and Merle), she just wants what's best for her, and disregards the benefit of the group. I can't stand that *****. When she took her top off at the end, I wasn't even remotely excited about the prospects of maybe catching a sideboob glimpse, I was hoping she had a zombie bitemark on her back. That speaks volumes about how much I hate that ***** because the actor is pretty hot! She's just so horribly stupid and bitchy that she just needs to die already. And if possible, Carl as well.

God damn that felt good!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Last edited by BigBlueNorwegian : 02-20-2012 at 12:40 AM.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this was a solid episode. I like Lori actually growing some back bone. I like that she is kind of suggesting that Rick kills shane. There was one thing that kind of pissed me off about the show tonight though...

Why is Shane saying that the kid they brought back is going to be able to lead his group to the farm? The guy was blindfolded. He is from Philadelphia, so he isn't familiar with the area. He was in incredible pain, possibly even passed out. So I doubt he would have been able to remember exactly where the farm house is. There is no way he would be able to tell his group (if he ever returns to them) exact directions (or even crappy directions) to the farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

Why is Shane saying that the kid they brought back is going to be able to lead his group to the farm? The guy was blindfolded. He is from Philadelphia, so he isn't familiar with the area. He was in incredible pain, possibly even passed out. So I doubt he would have been able to remember exactly where the farm house is. There is no way he would be able to tell his group (if he ever returns to them) exact directions (or even crappy directions) to the farm.
Yes that was stupid. He obviously can't lead them back there as long as they blindfold him when they let him go after he is healed as well. Not that the other group even cares, they left him for dead back in the town, and probably just moves on because the place is crawling with zombies and he is expected to be dead.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agreed, but it was a stupid decision on Rick's part to even bring the kid back in the first place, shoulda just put a bullet in his head and made off with Glen and Herschel.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I don't think it's super hard to believe that he could lead them back. First of all he would know the approximate distance between the town and the farm. For all we know they are only a few km away. It was a stupid decision to bring him back, but it completely works with Ricks character. He is the moral compass of the show.

All in all it was an enjoyable episode - although I hated the camera shot used at the very end (Closeup on Rick).

Old 02-26-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Governor has been cast for Season 3
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure if this was discussed, but it has to do with Sophia and the timeframe in which she got into the barn. Watch this short video to find out what I'm talking about:

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way I saw Steven Yuen and Norman Reedus at Image Con yesterday. I wasn't going to pay and wait in that line though just to get a photo with them. I tried to take a photo from ten feet away and security guard told me I couldn't take the picture.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, that video is awesome.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm not sure if this was discussed, but it has to do with Sophia and the timeframe in which she got into the barn. Watch this short video to find out what I'm talking about:

I wish they had set that event up better. I thought it worked well, but so many 'ifs' would have had to have happen for it to work out perfectly.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Haha, that video is awesome.
It kind of has an Unsolved Mysteries feel to it, which of course frightens me.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I would have read the graphic novels before the show started. I feel like it's too late to read them now.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I wish I would have read the graphic novels before the show started. I feel like it's too late to read them now.
Considering the graphic novel is considerably different, it's not too late.

Old 02-26-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

- As for the last episode, that entire shootout could have easily been avoided. Glenn should have let the three people looking for Tony and Dave inside the bar. Rick, Herschel, and Glenn were in perfect position to hold them up and then take their weapons. That is, if the group even decides to go in the bar in the first place. Yes, they checked the other buildings, but seeing as how Glenn blocked the door, now the party outside thinks something is up. And I bet they would have bolted if Rick didn't reveal that there was another group inside. That was the second big mistake. Now you've just lost your advantage as now the group outside has a better idea what is going on in the bar, whereas before it was just the group inside. If Glenn just blocks the door, and Rick doesn't say anything that still leaves the party outside in the dark. It could have been a zombie blocking the door or a dead person. That advantage vanishes though when Rick speaks. And then an unnecessary shootout could have been avoided.

- Also, Glenn made a bad mistake when a person was about to open the door. He had a clear upper hand when the knob was being turned, but decided to shoot through the glass instead of waiting until the moment he had a clear shot. Really dumb. I guess he was scared or something, but seeing as how he was knocking out zombies in the head from twenty feet away with a shotgun, it serves to reason that he is a good marksman. Better than the average joe anyways.

- Herschel was a terrible cover man.

- Randall jumping off the roof of the building was probably the dumbest thing in the episode. It couldn't take him two seconds to run back down stairs of the building he just climbed? What a moron.

- Actually, I take that back. Laurie going after Rick was probably the dumbest thing in the episode for reasons a previous posted outlined perfectly.

I appreciate Rick's goodwill towards others (although sometimes he makes some dumb decisions in my opinion), but Shane is actually keeping the group alive just as well. I honestly don't get what he sees in Laurie. They had a fling earlier when Rick was thought to be dead, but Shane has really changed. Quicker than I thought. I was surprised he killed Otis, but I guess someone has to be the bad guy in the series. He was banging Andrea, he should just roll with her. Even at the point when Shane thought about shooting Rick, I never really appreciated the "transformation". It seems like Laurie has Shane under some kind of spell more so than Shane actually being in love with her. He has been best friends with Rick since high school, and now that this apocalyptic event has happened, and Rick is gone for a month and he banged Laurie a few times, he can't live without her and it's too the point that he wants to kill his best friend? I just don't buy it.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 02-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how you guys are just systematically owning this show.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have only seen season 1 didn't think it was that good, just okay. Reading posts sounds like s2 blows.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still enjoy the show. I don't care what anyone says.