Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-27-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
They made a mistake by not keeping him the same way he was in the finale.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I am happy with this move. I didn't like this whole Spader (California)-Helms (Andy) story line.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
They made a mistake by not keeping him the same way he was in the finale.
A bigger mistake might be having another season.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The BIGGEST mistake would be a Dwight spin-off. Don't get me wrong, I love Rainn Wilson as Dwight. But NBC, do u not remember Joey? It gave that great name a bad name!
Old 02-27-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that in the works? Or are you just saying?
Old 02-27-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that in the works? Or are you just saying?
Where have you been? Yes, there was a ton of talk about a Rainn Wilson spinoff where he and his family run Schrute farms and a bed and breakfast.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent news about no Robert. I fear they'll have Catherine Tate replace him though. I can't handle her as anything more than a David Wallace-type boss where he only shows up occasionally.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Where have you been? Yes, there was a ton of talk about a Rainn Wilson spinoff where he and his family run Schrute farms and a bed and breakfast.
I haven't checked this thread in sometime. That sounds awful...
Old 02-27-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Excellent news about no Robert. I fear they'll have Catherine Tate replace him though. I can't handle her as anything more than a David Wallace-type boss where he only shows up occasionally.
I know its NBC, but they can't be THAT stupid can they???
Old 02-27-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty. Much. This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I know its NBC, but they can't be THAT stupid can they???
They have Whitney on the air, so yes, they can be that stupid.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Will you people stop bitching about the continuation of The Office?

Obviously, it isn't the show it used to be. Obviously, it has problems without Carell. But seriously, why do you feel the need to ***** about it? Just stop watching. It's still a funny show. It still has potential to improve. And it still produces good episodes, albeit at a less consistent rate than it used to.

No one is forcing you to watch. The greatness of Seasons 2-4 is not being tarnished just because it's not as good anymore. Blah, blah, blah.

You realize the alternative to the show is some ******** comedy with a laugh track like Whitney, right?

It's not like it's taking up space for a better show to emerge. This is NBC's ONLY show that draws ratings. Even in its lesser years, it props up the viewership of Parks and Rec, 30 Rock and Community. Those shows would die without The Office drawing the semi-respectable numbers it still does.

End rant. Hope you learned your god damn lesson.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Office is not the powerhouse lead in it used to be. Not even close.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Will you people stop bitching about the continuation of The Office?

Obviously, it isn't the show it used to be. Obviously, it has problems without Carell. But seriously, why do you feel the need to ***** about it? Just stop watching. It's still a funny show. It still has potential to improve. And it still produces good episodes, albeit at a less consistent rate than it used to.

No one is forcing you to watch. The greatness of Seasons 2-4 is not being tarnished just because it's not as good anymore. Blah, blah, blah.

You realize the alternative to the show is some ******** comedy with a laugh track like Whitney, right?

It's not like it's taking up space for a better show to emerge. This is NBC's ONLY show that draws ratings. Even in its lesser years, it props up the viewership of Parks and Rec, 30 Rock and Community. Those shows would die without The Office drawing the semi-respectable numbers it still does.

End rant. Hope you learned your god damn lesson.
It gets me super randy when u rant.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Office is not the powerhouse lead in it used to be. Not even close.
I ******* know that. But it still gets DOUBLE the viewership of the rest of the NBC Thursday comedies.

So shut up about it. Just shut the **** up, everyone.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I ******* know that. But it still gets DOUBLE the viewership of the rest of the NBC Thursday comedies.

It's still one of my favourite comedies on tv!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It's still one of my favourite comedies on tv!
Looks like I'll let you live.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't watch any of these on TV. I watch them online. I like Community with or without the office.

I like the Office still.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This seems pretty critical to be cut from last week's episode ....

http://www.officetally.com/the-offic...deleted-scenes

Watch the deleted scene with Pam.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Same thing happened to Dexter. They both aren't even close to as good as they were but since the ratings keep growing they are both gonna be around for a while.
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well, The Office ratings are declining, but relative to everything else on NBC, it's still in good shape.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Erin makes a hot hipster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Creed's part was ******* awesome!

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

My review:

Things I liked
- Erin's conversation with the old woman on the sidewalk. I would never reject your bazongas, Erin. Forget Andy; Be with me.
- Creed's attack on Meredith, particularly his scream.
- The tag at the end of the episode with Jim twirling the sign and then noticing the other guy.
- Pam's retort to the young girl; "Wait until you're pregnant next year."
- Jim's presentation set to Coldplay's "Clocks"
- Kelly's line about how waiting for something interesting to happen is like her life is buffering.

Things I disliked
- Everything else. The first 15 minutes of this episode was absolutely brutal. One of the lowest points of this season.
- Ryan flaking out in that manner. Really stupid and could have been much better.
- Nellie and everything about her.
- Dwight herding the old people and falling on the ground in the "stampede."
- No lines for Stanley.
- Andy in general. Like Robert California, he needs to just go away. They've ruined his character.

Grade (Post-Carell era): D+, a major disappointment and a terrible payoff to this Florida plot.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mindy Kaling is leaving after this season also most likely.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many writers are they losing?