Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-27-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
So you think the Colts, with the roster they have now and a healthy Manning, need to draft a RB at #1? I would agree their RB's leave a lot to be desired, but picking a RB #1 would be about the worst pick you could make. I am sure there are a dozen teams willing to trade up to #1 for Luck if the Colts decided QB was not a need.
2nded. If the Colts wanted to pass on a QB, first, they'd trade. If for some reason, no deal came, I think they'd be better off taking Matt Kalil (still not sold that Costanzo is an elite LT), or maybe even a Morris Claiborne. Richardson's great, and probably top 5-7 great as a prospect, but 1st overall? That'd be bad.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
If your life had a face, I would punch it. I would punch your life in the face.
Only a dirty hippy would object.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my favorite part about the OP is that Stanford won that game
Old 02-27-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
papageorgio
Rookie

papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will see. When Luck fails I will be the one laughing. I cant believe there are soo many Luck dick riders that cant see his obvious flaws.
papageorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio View Post
We will see. When Luck fails I will be the one laughing. I cant believe there are soo many Luck dick riders that cant see his obvious flaws.
Please name them, all in detail, and compare them to these far better prospects you are mentioning instead of just rambling about stupid **** and what conference they play in. A player isn't evaluated on who he plays. Sure its more impressive to some but Jordan Jefferson was undefeated this year up to the title game, man he must me a freakin baller. And all those awesome Alabama QBs that win in the SEC, they all seem way better.

So if you are indeed remotely serious about your OP, please give me some example and game film to back it up, otherwise gtfo and stop talking.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
OaklandRaider56
Rookie

OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.OaklandRaider56 is a cocksman.

Make a checklist of everything you want in a QB. If Luck hasn't met the requirements in all of them, then you've put too much into arm strength; which can, surprising to some, improve. Luck's hype is ridiculous. I'll be shocked if he lives up to it, because it'd mean he has HOFers all around him. Sure things may not exist for NFL prospects, but Luck is as close as they come for the QB position. Stop being a contrarian for the sake of being one.
OaklandRaider56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at that game...it was really just one bad read by Luck and a great read by the safety. That wasn't due to the velocity on the throw at all...it looked like the WR wasn't running his route correctly on that one and Luck made a bad read. All QBs make mistakes...but potential great ones like Luck brush it off and come back and win the game like he did that night.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:34 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lulz @ Big-12 QB's
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
If your life had a face, I would punch it. I would punch your life in the face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Please name them, all in detail, and compare them to these far better prospects you are mentioning instead of just rambling about stupid **** and what conference they play in. A player isn't evaluated on who he plays. Sure its more impressive to some but Jordan Jefferson was undefeated this year up to the title game, man he must me a freakin baller. And all those awesome Alabama QBs that win in the SEC, they all seem way better.

So if you are indeed remotely serious about your OP, please give me some example and game film to back it up, otherwise gtfo and stop talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OaklandRaider56 View Post
Make a checklist of everything you want in a QB. If Luck hasn't met the requirements in all of them, then you've put too much into arm strength; which can, surprising to some, improve. Luck's hype is ridiculous. I'll be shocked if he lives up to it, because it'd mean he has HOFers all around him. Sure things may not exist for NFL prospects, but Luck is as close as they come for the QB position. Stop being a contrarian for the sake of being one.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So when Andrew Luck turns out to be a Top 5 QB in the NFL I will need that Money and so will alot of people. You just think your Cool to think the opposite from everyone else. I Love RGIII to and agree Andrew Luck is getting alot of Hype but the Hype RGIII has gotten since he Won the Heisman is getting bad. People like this guy think Andrew Luck is going to have to much pressure Replacing a Legend like Peyton Manning, I think RGIII is going to have more pressure because the Hype he is getting and plus a Team is about to Trade almost their entire Draft to get him so he will have to be on a bad team and have no other players getting drafted to help him and he still has to be Great to Live up to the Trade that is going to be super hard. I am not saying he can't do it but it's hard.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

atta guy...
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:18 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ridiculous thing about this crappy thread is there are so many people who will say Luck didn't meet the hype unless he literally becomes an all time great.

If he becomes Eli Manning, a guy who is always in the top 10 QBs in the NFL and on the fringes of top 5 and wins a few Superbowls it still gives people the ammunition to say he didn't meet the hype because he isn't the best player everzzzz.

I don't think the Colts are drafting Andrew Luck with the assumption he will be an all time great. They are going to draft Andrew Luck because they fully believe he will be their franchise QB for more than a decade and he is a guy they can win Superbowls with. I would use the first overall pick on a guy like any day.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:16 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The greatest prospect since Elway can't become Matt Ryan. I think that's fair to say.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
So when Andrew Luck turns out to be a Top 5 QB in the NFL I will need that Money and so will alot of people. You just think your Cool to think the opposite from everyone else. I Love RGIII to and agree Andrew Luck is getting alot of Hype but the Hype RGIII has gotten since he Won the Heisman is getting bad. People like this guy think Andrew Luck is going to have to much pressure Replacing a Legend like Peyton Manning, I think RGIII is going to have more pressure because the Hype he is getting and plus a Team is about to Trade almost their entire Draft to get him so he will have to be on a bad team and have no other players getting drafted to help him and he still has to be Great to Live up to the Trade that is going to be super hard. I am not saying he can't do it but it's hard.
what i dont get is, besides this forum, most fans are split on Luck and a good deal saying he is overrated....so wouldn't that take away from him being overhyped?
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqHTROHwFw4

This guy has no velocity on his throws. People are comparing this guy to the all time greats like Elway and Manning. He will become the next Matt Ryan or Chad Pennington.

Heard it here first folks.

I cant be the only one here that feels this guy is not this once in a a lifetime prospect. Its pretty sad how RG3 is not getting any love for number one when he is better in every single facet of football compared to Luck. I was right about Newton and I will bet anyone here that Luck will never be a top 10 QB in the NFL.
Dude you are the biggest hater on Luck I know. Just becase he has great touch on his passes proves NOTHING about having no velocity on his passes. He can fling it with power as well. I suppose your another one of those guys Wow'd by combine workouts and are in love with RG3 now?

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should lay off this thread, but I'm going to give a couple more thoughts:

a) The velocity on that throw didn't look bad. It was no where near his best throws, but it wasn't bad. I mean, I like Pennington in a lot of ways, but his balls floated a lot.

b) Give credit where credit's due.

i) Monte Kiffin out-smarted a smart young QB. There's not much I can fault Luck there, considering his age and experience level. Monte Kiffin just did one better. Now, without All-22, I can't really tell everything, but what it looked like was the Trojans showed blitz to Luck's left (or at least, Luck thought a blitz was coming ... you can see Luck peeking there before the snap). He did the right thing - he went to what seemed to be his hot read on a scenario like that. Problem was, Monte Kiffin had the SAM LB play in a short zone, which narrowed the tunnel through which Luck could throw to.

ii) Robey gambling and succeeding. Now, it looked like a standard 2-deep type look there, so on paper, Robey had deep support, and he had a backer in shallow zone, so if he went through enough film, he probably felt comfortable in taking the gamble. Problem is, safety is out of position a bit (if Luck connects with the WR on the back shoulder side, then it's a touchdown).

Sometimes a QB can make the an understandable decision and lose.

Again, he doesn't have elite arm strength (although ESPN sport science did a thing on that I think, where it showed he could still chuck it 50-60 yards off his back foot). Does he have elite velocity, on the Jay Cutler level? No. But I'm not concerned about the velocity (and he has a superb release, Brady-esque). Every QB has average-ish plays from time to time. Someone has all the passes and plays Luck did in the USC game up on youtube, and i you go through it, what's impressive is

a) His velocity on throws
b) His touch on throws
c) His ability to go through all the reads in a play where things haven't broken down
d) His field vision
e) His ability to do all of the above and put the ball in a position where his receivers can do something with it. There's a pass he throws to Whalen in the 2nd video that was just exemplary on it's location.

And off the top, the USC game was admittedly a sub-par game for him, where the Trojans got a fair amount of pressure at him.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The OP is an idiot and there is no evidence that shows Luck will bust or not live up to the hype. That being said, I do have a strange feeling that he will disappoint, whether it be due to injury, lack of surrounding talent, or just wanted to pursue architecture more than football in a few years. I don't know why, but I just think he won't live up to the hype. Not due to any flaws in his game though.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Link in my sig to most of Lucks throws from the last season including the USC game. If you have questions about his ability to throw the I suggest you check out more of the tape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he wins a SB then yes he lives up to the hype. If he doesn't than no... We all talk about QB's that win SB's.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
what i dont get is, besides this forum, most fans are split on Luck and a good deal saying he is overrated....so wouldn't that take away from him being overhyped?
Not sure fans are split to be honest. There may be a few who would take Griffin but i think that is more a case that they really like him.

I actually like Luck more after the combine than i did before and that is saying something. I thought he showed some athletecism and explosion that we might have overlooked.

I get a kick out of this thread. 40 something responses to basically say bull****.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually agree with the notion he'll never live up to the hype, I mean honestly if he doesn't win multiple SB's it'll be perceived as a massive let down. But I wasn't expecting the OP to be a troll looking for some attention. No matter what you feel about Luck, there's not a lot of tangible evidence you can point to as to what would make him become an average starting QB, you'd have to nitpick and that happens to everyone going through this process.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
disagree. was peyton a let down? was elway (circa 1997)?
I actually think Peyton was a huge let down to a ton of people until he won the SB, and even then a large number gave majority credit to the defense for that run. Without that SB he would have had a huge blemish on his resume. I think if he has the career path of say, Phillip Rivers, it'll be a huge disappointment to a ton of people.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*shrug* i dunno. if luck is clearly one of the two best qbs in the nfl for nearly his entire career, i think anyone who calls him a letdown is on the peter king level of football analysis. but i get what you're saying.
*shrug* *blink*
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck will be a star.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
*shrug* *blink*
i'll leave all pretense of coming up with some football related comment to justify a post, and just go with how's it going boe.