Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Who would you choose?
RGIII 25 44.64%
Cam Newton 30 53.57%
Pass on both 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default RGIII or Cam Newton?

Either choose between them as prospects coming out or choose who you think will have the best NFL career. Who will have the better supporting cast? Just for now I'd use RGIII to Washington but you can use the team you think he'll land with.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As prospects, RGIII. I think he's a more natural passer then Newton was, he displays better touch and accuracy (Especially in the short to mid range passing game), he can push the ball downfield as well as Newton (Doesn't have the pure armstrength of Newton, but he still throws a gorgeous deep ball) and he's equally dynamic running the ball, if not as dominant. Most importantly, RGIII is squeaky clean off the field and Newton was anything but. Very different players though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like RG3 and think he would be a #1 pick in just about any other draft in these last few seasons, but I had to go with Newton here. From the 1st I saw of his last year I knew Newton had special talent and skills, and had the ability to change the QB position. He is a LeBron James type athlete for his size and speed, to go with his rocket arm. RG3 might have the better character going into the draft, but after that I'd give Newton a better grade in just about every area.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII every time. I didn't even think Newton had first round value... How wrong was I, huh? Anywho, I'd still take RGIII over Newton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this is clearly RG3 if it's based purely on comparison coming as draft prospects. However Newton proved almost everyone wrong this year, and looking forward I'd definatly take Newton.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam Newton was a better prospect in my opinion. He beat up the entire NCAA by himself. He's better at running and he has an NFL arm.

RGIII isn't bad though. He doesn't have a crazy arm, and he can't run as well, but his athleticism is off the charts. He also led a bad Baylor team to some significance, but Cam carried Auburn in a much tougher conference to a National Championship.

I was extremely high on Cam Newton last season. He's probably the best all-around package that I have seen in a physical manner at QB. The only thing that I like more in RGIII is that he appears to be more of a safer pick in the sense that he's more of a "pure" passer and he also appears to be more intelligent. However, those are the only 2 things that I see him being better than Cam in and those are both things that can potentially be coached. So, I go with Cam Newton.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newton at a similar stage (only real way to compare). I just think he's got more arm for the next level and is harder to bring down.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
BoiseSt39
Rookie

BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.

RGIII. Character is top notch, and all the tools are there.
BoiseSt39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam newton all day long

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the same stage (Newton last year and RG3 this year), I'd easily take RG3, and I thought Newton was a deserving first overall.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
As prospects, RGIII. I think he's a more natural passer then Newton was, he displays better touch and accuracy (Especially in the short to mid range passing game), he can push the ball downfield as well as Newton (Doesn't have the pure armstrength of Newton, but he still throws a gorgeous deep ball) and he's equally dynamic running the ball, if not as dominant. Most importantly, RGIII is squeaky clean off the field and Newton was anything but. Very different players though.
Pretty much this.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Cam and it's not even that close to be honest with you. I'm just not as high on RGlll as everybody else is.
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going based on my pre-NFL opinions of the two players, RGIII. I cringed when the Panthers drafted Cam Newton. But after seeing Cam Newton actually play and prove me clearly wrong, I'd take Cam Newton over RGIII. I see Cam Newton becoming easily at least one of the top five quarterbacks within the next few years. RGIII might become that, but he also could easily not be.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Cam hes done it in the NFL.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As prospects, Griffen showed be more as a passer and I'm fully confident in his character. After Newtons last season, its going to be real hard for people to remember Cam as an actual prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really surprised by this, Newton's size completely puts him in another category of playmaking ability in the NFL.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have Cam's baby, but I think down the road RGIII will develop the ability to mentally process the game the way the very elite QBs do. He's going to be able IMO to out think the very best pass defenses the way Brady/Rodgers/Brees are able to do.

I see more of a film study nerd in RGIII than Newton, but Cam still has the work ethic I believe to be a top 5-10 QB for his career.

Newton IMO is the ultimate gamer; he's just one of those guys who's a pure football player except his chosen position is QB. As he gains more pro experience IMO he's going to figure out ways to beat teams on the fly that aren't put into the game plan or listed on the scouting report.

You give Newton a top 10 defense to play behind him and another playmaker at WR and I think the Panthers will be in the playoffs for the better part of a decade.

But if Grif develops into that rare QB who has Mike Vick-esque physical ability running off Steve Young's brain, I'm betting on that guy 9/10.

It's almost not fair to Newton, I mean what's his 'normal' progression supposed to look like after a rookie year where he throws for 4k, 21 TDs and 17 Ints, 60% completions and rushes for 14 TDs??
Playoffs?? 30+ passing TDs?? 65% completion percentage?? 20 TDs rushing??

I can't chart Cam's career at this point. He's off the radar. His ceiling is unknown and his floor might be just below pro bowl level.

TBH, I'd take both those guys and expect to win a SB in five years.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
.....This.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As prospects I probably would have taken Newton over Luck so yes, I would take him over Bob Griffin as well.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to say. Newton is the more dominant runner, and makes big plays in the passing game, but he makes stupid decisions too and tries to take on too much at a time.

Griffin is better as a pure passer, more accurate, sees the field better and smarter with the football. But he doesn't have the physical talent Newton has. (I don't care about the 40 yard dash).

I think for my ideal team I would want Griffin but I can't argue with anyone who says Cam was the better prospect.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Its Cam hes done it in the NFL.
But we are talking about prospects....

Funny how many people are saying Cam, but a good chunk of people were against him during the draft (not saying all of you was, but majority)
Old 02-28-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam Newton easily and I am not saying that because of this season, I was on hyping him before the draft.

RGIII

Luck
Old 02-28-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
It's almost not fair to Newton, I mean what's his 'normal' progression supposed to look like after a rookie year where he throws for 4k, 21 TDs and 17 Ints, 60% completions and rushes for 14 TDs??
Playoffs?? 30+ passing TDs?? 65% completion percentage?? 20 TDs rushing??

I can't chart Cam's career at this point. He's off the radar. His ceiling is unknown and his floor might be just below pro bowl level.

TBH, I'd take both those guys and expect to win a SB in five years.
Cam's "progression" was actually a regression. In the first half of the season, he threw for 2393 yards at 8.3 yards per attempt with 11 TDs and 9 INTs. Over the second half of the year, he threw for 1658 yards at 7.2 yards per attempt, 10 TDs and 8 INTs.

It will be interesting to see whether he can get the upper hand on defenses through the air once again this coming season by making the correct adjustments. This will be the first time he's had to adjust his game, so it's a big step for him. I hope he makes it.

As for the poll, I'm taking RG3.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't stand Cam Newton.
Love RG3.

Despite that, I have SEEN NEWTON do great things already in the NFL, whereas RG3 is still totally unknown.

I've seen too many great QBs bust in the NFL.
I know RG3 is NOT a punk (Leaf), lazy (JaMarcus), slow (Carr), soft (Joey Harrington), weak armed (Akili) etc. but I have to vote for a guy I already have seen do some great things, although winning (NFL) was not his forte yet.

Hope I am wrong on this one though.....
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathman View Post
Cam's "progression" was actually a regression. In the first half of the season, he threw for 2393 yards at 8.3 yards per attempt with 11 TDs and 9 INTs. Over the second half of the year, he threw for 1658 yards at 7.2 yards per attempt, 10 TDs and 8 INTs.

Uhhhh, yea. Of course his 2nd half of the season was a regression, did you expect him to throw for 5000 as a rookie QB with no off-season? Why on earth would you expect anyone in that situation to improve on those numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 02-28-2012 at 09:58 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote