Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-27-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Josh Norman, DB, Coastal Carolina

It's very difficult for us to evaluate DBs because we don't have all-11 game tape.

We also usually don't see much Coastal Carolina on National TV.

But based on this video, I'm not surprised Josh Norman is getting some hype.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1RwYJwinc

Very, very impressive. Looks like an NFL corner. Interested to see what he runs tomorrow.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:54 AM    (permalink
xcfrrdvd
Rookie

xcfrrdvd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would like to get my children’s school albums started and finished

-------------------------------------------
buy dvds
Boardwalk Empire Season 2 DVD
http://www.easydvdmart.com/
xcfrrdvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:57 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think much of the hype will start to fall off with his 4.66 40 time.

I've seen quite a bit of him and to be honest haven't been that impressed. Very susceptible to the double move - got beaten for 2 TD's in the Georgia game and beaten twice again in the Shrine Game.

In the Stony Brook game, the weather was horrible - cold, very windy and raining heavily - he just didn't look interested. One shocking play on a long run - had the angle, but just didn't break down to even attempt a tackle and the RB just walked into the end zone. It's funny - because of the weather there was very little passing in that game and I wondered how much I would learn about him - turns out I learned quite a lot!

I also believe there is something in his past which has earned him a character red flag. Can't find anywhere what it is - e-mailed Josh Buchanan and he wasn't forthcoming - so not sure if it's a major or minor concern.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:34 AM    (permalink
diemertsdawgs
Rookie

diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs diemertsdawgs

He will go in third or fourth round. I see alot of Alteraun Verner from Tennessee in Norman. He's aggressive to the ball and quick to keep the receiver between him and the sideline. Seems to get a little lost in space though.
diemertsdawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemertsdawgs View Post
He will go in third or fourth round. I see alot of Alteraun Verner from Tennessee in Norman. He's aggressive to the ball and quick to keep the receiver between him and the sideline. Seems to get a little lost in space though.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's called 'All-22' game film.

Nobody seems to address the fact that Norman plays very high. I don't think he sinks his hips enough in his backpedal. Makes it tough to flip your hips.

Norman is a solid talent with great ball skills and read-and-react ability, but he has some technique work to do. Average athlete too.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote