Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC West Division Forum

NFC West Division Forum Discuss the NFC West

Old 08-21-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Calling Out The NFC West

Doing this in the homer thread but I haven't got any NFC West people to accept yet, just for fun, something extra to do during the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Any Cardinals opponents this year I will make a sig bet against your team, Cards win you wear the sig I make you, Cards lose I wear the sig of your choice(nothing that breaks rules of course) for the week following the game. this is just for fun looking mostly for people i know.

so far i only have 4

1. @ San Francisco
2. vs Miami
3. @ Washington
4. @ NY Jets
5. vs Buffalo
6. vs Dallas (Paul)
8. vs Carolina
7. Bye
9. @ St. Louis
10. vs San Francisco
11. @ Seattle
12. vs NY Giants (Turtlepower)
13. @ Philadelphia
14. vs St. Louis
15. vs Minnesota (Gonzo)
16. @ New England (Woot)
17. vs Seattle

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
xcfrrdvd
Rookie

xcfrrdvd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have been diagnosed with dementia and want to preserve my memories and do layouts to help me remember things

--------------------------------------------------
Deep Discount DVD
Dexter Season 6 DVD
http://www.idealdvdmall.com.au/
xcfrrdvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to know this will be on top for like 8 months

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote