Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default DraftCountdown Updates Coming?

When are some scouting reports coming out, or even a new post combine mock draft? Feel like in the past there was way more updated content available by March 1st...

Are there even Blogs anymore?

Old 03-02-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
When are some scouting reports coming out, or even a new post combine mock draft? Feel like in the past there was way more updated content available by March 1st...

Are there even Blogs anymore?
Yeah lol i remember this time last year there were scouting reports for lots of players and new mock drafts. Maybe Scott's lost interest.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-02-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lost interest? Doubt it. The text version of this stuff has been sliding for a while now. It's all newfangled wizardry, like video blogs and such.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
Old 03-02-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been like this for the last 2 years. Scott hasn't put in the same amount of work as he had in the past.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-02-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair last year his mock draft was pretty off so maybe he's losing it?

(a joke to get him to do more)

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-02-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Rippke
Rookie

Rippke hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I won't accuse Scott of not working - certainly not this time of year! However, I miss having more textual information on this website. I used to love the scouting reports, particularly for the linemen. Now it seems like most of the information is put into podcasts, if at all. I don't have the time or the inclination to listen to podcasts, particularly when they are of poor audio quality.

It seems like since Shane joined the site the amount of content decreased. Not that I don't appreciate his perspective, but I thought he might relieve some of the workload for Scott.

Lest we forget we're getting all this information for free! Thanks for all your work Scott and Shane! We just would like to see more of it!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's been like this for the last 2 years. Scott hasn't put in the same amount of work as he had in the past.
I brought this up a few yrs ago and got banned. So watch out.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you remember last year, the goal was to bring in someone else to do the scouting reports, freeing up Scott to watch tape faster and focus on the blog and other sections. We had someone set up who bailed on us in December, essentially tossing the idea of increasing content down the drain. Scott has had to go back and rewatch tons and tons of tape to take copious enough notes to write fleshed out scouting reports. That takes a lot of time, and as I have to tried to ratchet up my watching of tape this year, I can tell you that with a full time job and more, I barely have enough to time to watch everything let alone write a lot. It is why the podcasts have begun a great venue and a growing venue for us as we can get the information out without having to worry about formatting and size and HTML and all the like.

Not only now is Scott responsible for watching all the tape (and would you rather have high quality content and knowledge than someone just writing a quick scouting report after 2 or 3 games?) but formatting all the pages, pictures, and more for the site. Think about even changing the rankings requires new player pages to be made and formatted which can take some time. Add in writing mock drafts, updating rankings, blog, scouting reports, senior bowl coverage, combine coverage, podcasts, radio interview, and more, it is a lot for one full time person to do. Unfortunately, I am working 11-12 hour days at my job this month and though I should have an article, Hot List, etc here and there, I'm not to the point timewise or even from a scouting perspective to do these scouting reports justice.

And the content has been updated. Scott just did one of the more detailed analysis of the Combine in the "Buzz" section of those reports and we have had some interviews go up as well. Now until the draft will be all scouting reports all the time. I can attest from working with Scott for two years in Mobile, he is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. One night the dude got 4 hours of sleep and didn't eat anything while sick to try and provide detailed content. While others could go out to eat or hang out for drinks, Scott was up working and though I'd feel very similarly to all of you seeing the site as is sometimes, I can provide proof that it isn't a loss of interest or laziness. BOE will hopefully be coming with us next year and he can back me up on that. Scott values quality as evidenced by his mock drafts where I feel it is unmatched by the visual cleanness and analysis put in to every single pick and write-up.

I do want to assure you that this isn't going on deaf ears though. Scott and I had conversations last summer and in Mobile about the site, updating content, and what is needed. We have ideas that can't be implemented this late in the game to bring others on perhaps or ways to provide the best free content on the web. Since this is a free site, Scott doesn't have the luxury to pay employees who can work full time to format, edit, etc. Not being backed by a company like ABC or NBC doesn't provide the income flow to do that either.

I appreciate the passion for the site and content that so many here have, it is what makes the place great. I was brought on mainly to revamp the podcast, help out with the Senior Bowl, and provide content during the season and when possible. I feel like I am letting everyone down a bit too by my busy schedule and not being able to take some of this load off of Scott, but I know I am still not quite up to snuff to maintain the level of excellence he has brought for so long in many of those areas. All suggestions are welcome constructively as I feel most everyone wants to help and make things better. We do too.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Old 03-02-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys need to totally redo the format of the site. If you're going to change your approach to how you cover the draft, the format of the site has to change to reflect that.

Don't have a section dedicated to scouting reports that's completely empty. That just doesn't make sense.

If you want to do more blogs and videos, then have the website format geared towards that. I think at this point, having the scouting report section of the website is actually hurting the site, because it's been completely empty for 2 years going on 3 now.

No point in advertising it if it's going to be blank.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHasley10 View Post
I brought this up a few yrs ago and got banned. So watch out.
I'm not getting banned.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-02-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You guys need to totally redo the format of the site. If you're going to change your approach to how you cover the draft, the format of the site has to change to reflect that.

Don't have a section dedicated to scouting reports that's completely empty. That just doesn't make sense.

If you want to do more blogs and videos, then have the website format geared towards that. I think at this point, having the scouting report section of the website is actually hurting the site, because it's been completely empty for 2 years going on 3 now.

No point in advertising it if it's going to be blank.
This seems like the obvious answer. Podcast links on the player's page is a far better option than a big ol' blank page.

The brand is hurt by zero scouting info on player pages. That is bad, m'kay?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
Old 03-02-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring in an intern, more than enough capable dedicated posters on this site that could help out, and enjoy the expirience.

I also dont understand why the use of video has never been used? Visual is more interesting, most people are tha type of learner as well.

This site is awesome, its the only draft site I visit other than ESPN. This is strictly a constructive thread.

Last edited by Thunder&Lightning : 03-02-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm not getting banned.
And no one got banned from similar threads for that reason.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
And no one got banned from similar threads for that reason.
BBD hit it on the head. So are you guys just not going to do scouting reports at all? If you're not you might as well take that part of the site down. Only Coples? That's pretty embarrassing.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
BBD hit it on the head. So are you guys just not going to do scouting reports at all? If you're not you might as well take that part of the site down. Only Coples? That's pretty embarrassing.
Did you read my post at all? Yes, more will be done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't take our criticism the wrong way, we're just offering suggestions on improving the site. I think even Scott will admit that his site is significantly behind his competitors at this point.

I understand you 2 are busy, but if he is putting his name and stamp on the site, then he has to accept the criticism that comes with empty promises and an inferior product.

It just comes with the territory. Having that said, it's not like any of us are going anywhere. But I'd be lying to you if I told you this is the best draft website on the internet. And as a business man, his goal should be to strive for that acclaim.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Don't take our criticism the wrong way, we're just offering suggestions on improving the site. I think even Scott will admit that his site is significantly behind his competitors at this point.

I understand you 2 are busy, but if he is putting his name and stamp on the site, then he has to accept the criticism that comes with empty promises and an inferior product.

It just comes with the territory. Having that said, it's not like any of us are going anywhere. But I'd be lying to you if I told you this is the best draft website on the internet. And as a business man, his goal should be to strive for that acclaim.
couldnt agree more

Old 03-02-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

No one is trying to hate on you.

My life would be **** without this website/forum lol. I am completely 100% appreciative of what you lot do for draftcountdown and the hard work you and Scott put in.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-02-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you get what you pay for in this world. You guys aren't pay jack squat.

I can relate to the difficulties of what Scott and Shane are doing, it's alot easier to sit around and moan than it is to actually do something. I enjoy this site and say good job to you fellas.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

Old 03-02-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people who whinge about the lack of content probably don't realize exactly how much work is involved in doing a scouting report on someone. It's pretty unreasonable to expect one person to do a thorough job on every single draftable prospect (I mean, actual professional scouts can't do that, and if Scott were some sort of superhuman scouting machine, he would probably work for an NFL team already.)

So ultimately the answer for the future is to get more people involved, somehow, but that's kind of tough to do this late in the game (as Shane indicated the person they had tapped for this bailed on them in December.) So Scott will do what he can for the 2012 draft, and will try to do things better next time around (which honestly, he'd be doing anyway no matter how well things went.)

All that being said, it would be really keen if Scott could do a post-Combine mock in the next couple of weeks.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While we're throwing out opinions...

It doesn't make sense to me that there isn't a paid portion of the site. Obviously the forum and maybe rankings/mock drafts should be free. But why not pay for the scouting reports? Maybe not much, but $5/mo for 1k people is about 60k a year for knocking out the scouting reports or paying others to take the time to gather the required information. I'd pay 5/mo for that access if it is going to BE THERE.

The good thing about free is that there are no guarantees on any expectations people may have. Maybe that works for Scott. Just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
Old 03-02-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A big thanks to Shane for laying everything out, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I thought I had a solution to pump out more scouting reports in a timely fashion this year, but due to circumstances beyond my control that didn't work out. You know what they say about the best laid plans... We WILL get it squared away this summer though.

With that said, there is going to be a flood of new content coming very soon. I am working on a new mock draft as we speak, which will be a two rounder. Then next week I am going to start hitting the scouting reports hard. The goal is to knock out 200-250 of them by mid-April, which will equate to an average of about ten per day throughout the rest of March and early April. That is an ambitious timeline, but I am going to do my best.

There is also some pretty exciting news that I will be announcing in the next week or two so be sure to stay tuned for that!

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Old 03-02-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
akvikefan89
Veteran

akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.akvikefan89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep up the good work Scott and Co.

To those complaining... realize that Scott doesn't charge a penny for this site and depends on high traffic in order to make $$$ off the ads. He has all the incentive in the world to make this place the best it can possibly be. If there's a delay in scouting reports, mocks, etc. there is obviously a very good reason for it, and it hurts Scott a lot more than it hurts you.

My 2 cents.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com
Old 03-02-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

You should hire Raidernation and Matthew Jones to write scouting reports and rankings. I would be willing to accept a decent salary to do a mock draft will full explantions every week or so. I'll start the negotiations of at $10 and hour?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-02-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You should hire Raidernation and Matthew Jones to write scouting reports and rankings. I would be willing to accept a decent salary to do a mock draft will full explantions every week or so. I'll start the negotiations of at $10 and hour?
I can't tell if you're being serious. Are you being serious? Please tell me you're not being serious.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Closed Thread