Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
After you basically told him "agree with me or die".
Pretty much...but he changed. His heart grew several sizes that day, when his life flashed before his eyes. lol. I love Wrex.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm def rolling with Garrus and Wrex in ME3. I used that combo in ME1, then Garrus/Grunt in ME2.
Garrus and Ashley as soon as she's available.

And I'll mix some Wrex in for sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Pretty much...but he changed. His heart grew several sizes that day, when his life flashed before his eyes. lol. I love Wrex.
Oh I do too. That's why I rolled with him and Garrus that's like the ultimate badass team. Especially now with this new renegade Garrus.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I cant believe it's just a few days away. Time has really flown by for me, honestly. I'm so giddy. hahaha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other than the loyalty missions where the third person is chosen for you, I'd alternate between Miranda and Grunt as my 3rd.

I'd usually take Miranda on the plot advancement quests where you'd face a variety of foes so someone had biotics and I'd take Grunt on just plain shoot-em-up side quests like killing mercs.

I chose Shredder Ammo as my imported character extra power and evolved it into Squad Shredder Ammo...Shep, Garrus and Grunt with Shredder Ammor just carved through everything. I eventually got squad disruptor ammo too for synthetic enemies.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although my last 2 playthroughs I went majority with Garrus and Thane I think Thane is underrated.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Thane's a pretty cool character.

I'm excited to see how these romances finally play out. I still get mad when I think about how badly they messed up the carry over romances in ME2. Liara's was fixed a bit with Shadow Broker DLC...but ugh, the Ashley one.

I remained faithful in my main playthrough...there better be a **** ton of content this go around here. And in my other one, I dumped her ass for Miranda...so that should be cool, too.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Thane's a pretty cool character.

I'm excited to see how these romances finally play out. I still get mad when I think about how badly they messed up the carry over romances in ME2. Liara's was fixed a bit with Shadow Broker DLC...but ugh, the Ashley one.

I remained faithful in my main playthrough...there better be a **** ton of content this go around here. And in my other one, I dumped her ass for Miranda...so that should be cool, too.
I have a feeling hooking up with Miranda won't affect Ashley. Liara or Tali might.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Although my last 2 playthroughs I went majority with Garrus and Thane I think Thane is underrated.
****. Thane is who I meant (not Justice). Thane & Miranda = unstoppable. Felt bad for using them, but it was just so awesome. They make the game easy mode.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I have a feeling hooking up with Miranda won't affect Ashley. Liara or Tali might.
It should, though. They're both very strong willed, bitches, for lack of a better term...I can go for a crazy soldier/biotic cat fight over my Shep.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thane is cool, but I never really used him. No need for sniper squadmates. I'd rather they just throw down suppressing fire and powers while I hang back and snipe.

Garrus with an assault rifle and area concussion shot is perfect for setting me up as a sniper. He knocks them back/stuns them and I just go through and pick them off with headshots.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
It should, though. They're both very strong willed, bitches, for lack of a better term...I can go for a crazy soldier/biotic cat fight over my Shep.
Maybe we see a cat fight like in ME 1
Old 03-04-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Maybe we see a cat fight like in ME 1
haha. yesss.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm surprised so many people kept ashley around. she just annoyed the crap out of me. just the romance, or did you all actually like her character? and does she suck less in 2?
I kept her around because I felt she had a connection with Shep. And she makes a small appearance in 2.

I hope I get to punch the reporter again.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
i'm surprised so many people kept ashley around. she just annoyed the crap out of me. just the romance, or did you all actually like her character? and does she suck less in 2?
She's annoying at first and she's pretty damn racist (alienist?) at first too. But once she starts to open up, I started to like her character and the romantic relationship that develops.

She's barely in 2. You just have a quick meeting and get an e-mail from her. It's cool that she says she loved you and what not. But the encounter is just way too brief. And an e-mail? Really? haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
yeah, i had fem-shep, and got the same from the dude i saved instead. he's a fairly pathetic character, but he annoyed me a bit less. i have 2 playthroughs in 2, one i stay faithful, and one i hook up with the secretary chick instead.
I have a couple playthroughs...but the two I'm most interested in, I did the same as you, just with a dude Shep.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Ashley annoyed me too. Didn't use her in my party and just ****** her. Then slept with Miranda.

I think I'll be loyal to Miranda in 3.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
yeah, i had fem-shep, and got the same from the dude i saved instead. he's a fairly pathetic character, but he annoyed me a bit less. i have 2 playthroughs in 2, one i stay faithful, and one i hook up with the secretary chick instead.
Ive never played a fem Shep and you won't believe me but I have 7 playthroughs in 2...
Old 03-04-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I really wish there was a custom "scenario builder" or something like that for 2. Like, you could build a battlefield and populate it with enemies and then import your characters to kill things.

But that would be too fun to actually happen.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I have 4-5, which is a lot, imo.

The one, I messed up with Jack. You cant romance her after you tell her you just want to fool around. haha. I was pissed.

So I have...

Ashley/Paragon
Miranda/Paragon
Jack/Renegade
No romance/Renegade

I believe. Like I said before, I only really care about the Ashley and Miranda ones, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-04-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I really wish there was a custom "scenario builder" or something like that for 2. Like, you could build a battlefield and populate it with enemies and then import your characters to kill things.

But that would be too fun to actually happen.
I wish the game actually told you who your romantic interest was prior to starting up a playthrough. Because I had way too many Mass Effect playthroughs. I couldnt find one where I was with Liara, I had so many. Wasnt that interested anyway, but still.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 03-04-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in ME 2 I tried to get as many girls as possible. Even if it was wrong like Jack. Obviously Maranda was the creme. I don't remember if i got the girl in the gas mask.
Kelly I never go to do, only she danced in leather stuff.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Accidentally banged Liara in ME1 and tagged Tali in ME2. Never got along with Ashley.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I find Tali to be so annoying. I dont know what it is about her. She has a huge fanbase, to my surprise.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS