Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-05-2012, 03:31 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I have grave doubts that it is information gotten from real NFL team's draft boards, one team is possible to crack if you have a great contact who trusts you but multiple teams, no way.
Tony Pauline sometimes gets good information - but there's a lot of nonsense mixed in. I seem to recall him saying that LSU's Terrence Toliver was going to be a third round pick - he went undrafted. So, take his list with a large pinch of salt!
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fletcher Cox was the first guy that came to mind. He does everything so well and has the scheme versatility that teams look for. Could end up in Miami if the Dolphins lose Paul Solai and Kendall Lankford in free agency. Michael Floyd is another guy I expect to go higher than some expect, maybe close to the top 10. I just think this guy is going to be a superstar. Ryan Tannehill could also go top 10.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mitchell Schwartz - OT CAL - I am pretty high on this guy. He can play either OT position - probably grades out to be a better RT though. He is extremely smart, impressed everyone at the Senior Bowl and performed well at the combine. He will probably be a third round pick. A team like the Browns could use him to help address weaknesses on the right side of the line.

IMO, this draft is deep at the OT position. If Datko is cleared medically he will be a steal because he will be picked further down than if he finished the year healthy. Nate Potter is also getting overlooked, he can play tackle or guard - both these guys were projected as late first round/early second rounders by some prior to last season.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Blackmon could have a Crabtree like fall. Most all of us have him as a top 5/6 pick in this draft, but I think if he doesn't impress with his 40 he could drop into the 7 or lower range. Miami could be a spot where he gets drafted if he falls, Philbin will want the elite talent level at WR he had in Green Bay and Blackmon and Marshall would be great to see.
Blackmon will make or break his draft status when he runs the 40 at his pro day. Till then it is anybody's guess whether he will go top 5 or drop. It is very similar IMO, to the Fitzgerald draft year. When Fitz finally ran a 4.46 I believe, he confirmed his top 5 ranking.

If Blackmon can match Fitz's time, 4.46-4.50, he's a cinch to go top 5, if he runs in the 4.60 range, he drop into the teens.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Blackmon will make or break his draft status when he runs the 40 at his pro day. Till then it is anybody's guess whether he will go top 5 or drop. It is very similar IMO, to the Fitzgerald draft year. When Fitz finally ran a 4.46 I believe, he confirmed his top 5 ranking.

If Blackmon can match Fitz's time, 4.46-4.50, he's a cinch to go top 5, if he runs in the 4.60 range, he drop into the teens.
Eh...I say right now he will likely run in the 4.5 range on a fast track. The media will all say he has answered questions on his time when really if he ran at Indy he would be a 4.6 guy. I think he will, and should, go somewhere between about 7 and 13 with someone moving up for him.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote