Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Everyone loves to ***** about the man in charge.
Rebels.
Completely off topic, but that reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend.

Her: "Why do you always spell your name with a lower case letter?"
Me: "Because I'm a rebel and bitches love rebels."

Just thought I'd share.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:46 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Completely off topic, but that reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend.

Her: "Why do you always spell your name with a lower case letter?"
Me: "Because I'm a rebel and bitches love rebels."

Just thought I'd share.
That is funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you either have no vague understanding of what a cheap shot is, or a serious disconnect with reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...fJwSkMU8#t=38s
You're wrong again! Congrats.
Pause it at the 39-40 second mark. Note the LEADING WITH HELMET part from Smith. And he lead with the crown of his helmet right into the receivers face. This might explain why Boldin's face was broken from the impact with the hard helmet crown from Smith.

The announcer, former NFL player, said "That's helmet to helmet... should have been flagged". Then Billick said that's "Obviously gonna bring about a fine". Penalized and fined because..... cheap, dirty shot, per common sense and the rulebook.

So again, you're flatout wrong -again.
You can't even see things right in front of you like this, able to pause, rewind, etc.?
No wonder why so many of your other opinions are wrong.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bout-bounties/

Interesting:

Quote:
And now the fingers are being pointed at Gibbs.

“That’s just too stupid,” former Redskins offensive lineman George Starke recently said, via the Washington Post. “Of course he knew.”

Starke explained the procedures that applied when he played with the team in the 1980s. “[i]n the meeting after the game, Joe Gibbs would come in, he’d have a fistful of $100 bills,” Starke said. “And if Dexter knocked the quarterback down three times, he would get three hundred-dollar bills. And Joe would pass the money out in the meeting, and we would have to duck.”
Still irrelevant when it comes to the Saints situation, but it's more evidence that this is a wide spread phenomenon. The Saints just got caught.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Taber21
Rookie

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Smith still led with his helmet. If he hit him in the chest and Boldin was not injured, Eric Smith still would have knocked himself out because he led with the crown of his helmet. It doesn't look like he was going in trying to hit Boldin in the face, just make a hit on the receiver to knock the ball out, but the fact he led with his helmet is why the play looks/ended up so badly.
Taber21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bout-bounties/

Interesting:

Still irrelevant when it comes to the Saints situation, but it's more evidence that this is a wide spread phenomenon. The Saints just got caught.
I can't believe anyone reasonable would believe, even for a second, that Gibbs didn't know. The very first thing that popped into my mind when I heard on NFLN that Gibbs denied any knowledge of it was "BULL****!"

I'm glad Joe Horn has the decency to be honest about this. I really hope Williams doesn't get a lifetime ban from the NFL. I don't think that's even remotely fair or reasonable.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 03-07-2012 at 11:04 AM. Reason: to edit stuff, and junk
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It's kind of unfortunate that guys like Payton and Williams could be suspended for long periods of time. Both are masterful X's and O's guys, and I love watching their respective units play so much. Gregg Williams has always had one of my favorite defenses to watch, you gotta give it up for a guy willing to bring the heat every play. I guess the whole bounty thing kind of explains that though...Boo.
Watching Greg Williams coach this last year sucked to be honest. He was pretty simple in what he did, and he never learned that FREAKING ROMAN HARPER CANT COVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Joe Horn sounds off on "bounties" in the NFL. Good stuff here and keep in mind he played for the Chiefs, Saints, and Falcons.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?v...Home/headlines
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I can't believe anyone reasonable would believe, even for a second, that Gibbs didn't know. The very first thing that popped into my mind when I heard on NFLN that Gibbs denied any knowledge of it was "BULL****!"

I'm glad Joe Horn has the decency to be honest about this. I really hope Williams doesn't get a lifetime ban from the NFL. I don't think that's even remotely fair of reasonable.
Joe Horn speaks the truth.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Boldin hit was not dirty.You have a lot of players in a crowded area. The receiver has to understand that thats dangerous and injuries happen when you can't defend yourself because you aren't focusing on how you are falling or who is around you but only on the ball.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets safety Eric Smith fined, banned for hit on Cards' Anquan Boldin
Monday, September 29, 2008

Eric Smith said he was knocked unconscious and doesn't remember anything from his frightening, helmet-to-helmet hit Sunday on Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin. But he'll probably never forget the penalty handed down by the NFL.

The Jets' starting safety was suspended one game and fined $50,000 for a "flagrant violation of player safety rules," the league announced Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
That Boldin hit was not dirty.
Really? Is that your eyes telling you that, or is it nrx9 that you're blindly following along here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
Eric Smith still led with his helmet. If he hit him in the chest and Boldin was not injured, Eric Smith still would have knocked himself out because he led with the crown of his helmet. It doesn't look like he was going in trying to hit Boldin in the face, just make a hit on the receiver to knock the ball out, but the fact he led with his helmet is why the play looks/ended up so badly.
That's obvious and plain as day, except to certain blind fools.

Whether or not Q was pushed for behind doesn't change the fact that Smith's eyes were facing DOWN, because his helmet crown was facing into the receiver.

Some tough guys with the "moderator" label would love to dispute the fact for some reason, but again, everyone else can see the obvious, including Brian Billick and the other announcer there. It's funny NRX can pretend that he's smarter than both those guys and the rest of us who can see it. And because he has the moderator tag, some followers will go along with him.

Taber21, I'm proud you let your eyes and brain convince you what happened and don't let the moderator little napolean complex bully run you over. He would love us all to believe that the announcers, and the league officials who administered the fines and suspension were all erroneous with their judgment of the play, that we all are seeing it wrong, and him right.

Many of our younger forum members buy this guy's BS because of the moderator tag and the big rep # he has. It's nice to see a man not let him BS everyone.
Quote:
Eric Smith fined $10K for hit on Emmanuel Sanders
January 28, 2011

Jets safety Eric Smith did a pretty good job filling in for Jim Leonhard after Leonhard's season-ending injury. But it also ending him costing him, financially, as the safety was reportedly hit with a $10,000 fine for his helmet-leading hit on Emmanuel Sanders in the second quarter of the AFC Championship game.
Quote:
Jets DB Eric Smith fined $7,500 for hit on Welker
Sep 25, 2010

Jets DB Eric Smith, who crushed Wes Welker’s noggin, drew a 15-yarder for the hit.

And, as it turns out, Smith was fined $7,500 for his head-hunting hit.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does this count as a personal attack against a mod?

Lets make a thread about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Does this count as a personal attack against a mod?

Lets make a thread about it.
Oh great, another Packers thread...
Old 03-07-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Oh great, another Packers thread...
You have to love the Packer injuries discussion brought up in this thread by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
[b]

Really? Is that your eyes telling you that, or is it nrx9 that you're blindly following along here?

That's obvious and plain as day, except to certain blind fools.

Whether or not Q was pushed for behind doesn't change the fact that Smith's eyes were facing DOWN, because his helmet crown was facing into the receiver.

Some tough guys with the "moderator" label would love to dispute the fact for some reason, but again, everyone else can see the obvious, including Brian Billick and the other announcer there. It's funny NRX can pretend that he's smarter than both those guys and the rest of us who can see it. And because he has the moderator tag, some followers will go along with him.

Taber21, I'm proud you let your eyes and brain convince you what happened and don't let the moderator little napolean complex bully run you over. He would love us all to believe that the announcers, and the league officials who administered the fines and suspension were all erroneous with their judgment of the play, that we all are seeing it wrong, and him right.

Many of our younger forum members buy this guy's BS because of the moderator tag and the big rep # he has. It's nice to see a man not let him BS everyone.
lol. Uhhh, I don't neg rep, but if I did, plainly your deserving it here. "Everyone else can see the obvious" ? Since the first time I saw that hit live, it was pretty clear that Boldin was pushed, changing the target area, and making the hit more devastating then it would've been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
lol. Uhhh, I don't neg rep, but if I did, plainly your deserving it here. "Everyone else can see the obvious" ? Since the first time I saw that hit live, it was pretty clear that Boldin was pushed, changing the target area, and making the hit more devastating then it would've been.
There really was no other way to possibly read that bolded part . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Since the first time I saw that hit live, it was pretty clear that Boldin was pushed, changing the target area, and making the hit more devastating then it would've been.
You're just smarter than the NFL officials then, who reviewed the hit over & over, as well as the announcers, and anyone else. Wow.

Also, it doesn't matter if someone else pushed Boldin or not fool. That's not why the hit was worthy of a fine. SMITH LOWERED HIS HEAD AND LED WITH THE CROWN OF HIS HELMET. Did someone push him too?
Old 03-07-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a great article from the Wall Street Journal explaining how the Saints earned little money when it came to bounties

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...sj_share_tweet

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I'm all bounty gated out. I can't stand hearing about it anymore.

Just hand down the punishments so we can move on already.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much does Vernon and Alex get for "knocking out" the saints from the playoffs? :) had to do it

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

How about saving the bounty money andbpay these players to freakin tackle most of these guys can't tackle worth a crap they have no choice but to resort to cheap tactics. How about a reward system for shutting the f up playingbthe game with morals and integrity and making good old fashion tackles
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
How much does Vernon and Alex get for "knocking out" the saints from the playoffs? :) had to do it
Should be equal to cutting Roman Harper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
How about saving the bounty money andbpay these players to freakin tackle most of these guys can't tackle worth a crap they have no choice but to resort to cheap tactics. How about a reward system for shutting the f up playingbthe game with morals and integrity and making good old fashion tackles
Very few players make actual wrap up tackles anymore.

Id love to see video of Saints players doing cheap tactics... Besides Roman Harper to Steve Smith last year at Carolina.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Should be equal to cutting Roman Harper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
Very few players make actual wrap up tackles anymore.

Id love to see video of Saints players doing cheap tactics... Besides Roman Harper to Steve Smith last year at Carolina.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donte Whitner's hit was dirtier than anything. TEH LOWERED HELMUT
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Donte Whitner's hit was dirtier than anything. TEH LOWERED HELMUT
It was a legal hit though because Thomas wasn't a defenseless player.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gregg Williams last sighting leaving the Saints facility.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I'm all bounty gated out. I can't stand hearing about it anymore.

Just hand down the punishments so we can move on already.
I agree man. I barely have looked at this thread because I don't really care about the bounties. They are stupid for being so open and getting caught. This just means future teams will either not do it at all (not likely) or just be quiet about it. Just tell me what the Saints lose so we can move on, and then complain about how the punishments were too severe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one cares about bounty gate. I haven't heard anything about since Peyton got cut. The NFL should of waited till like Tuesday night to release this info. The media is not as shocked and appalled as they were on Friday.