Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Peyton Manning will be this year?
Miraculously still in Indy 9 4.81%
Nowhere, won't be medically cleared 11 5.88%
Miami 33 17.65%
Washington 18 9.63%
Arizona 49 26.20%
NY Jets 15 8.02%
Cleveland 3 1.60%
San Francisco (even though Harbaugh loves Alex) 11 5.88%
Kansas City 20 10.70%
Somewhere else, where? 18 9.63%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason LaCanfora is almost always wrong like 98% wrong.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anyway that we could clear off this poll and start a new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
Didn't knew the Broncos would be in the mix for Manning, it would be nice to get him.
too bad for you he's gonna be a Chief :P
Old 03-08-2012, 02:10 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC East...

New England...They are fine. Altho Manning and Brady would be pretty epic, but yeah....they're fine.

Jets...uh, I just don't see him going anywhere to upstage his brother.

Bills...they just paid hella ton of money on Fitzpatrick.

Dolphins...one of the favorites. Warm weather, great LT, good WR in Marshall, Wayne might wanna go back to where he played college. Where he lives in the offseason, where he won his super bowl. Only thing that stands in the way is the ex-Packer coaches may want Flynn more.

AFC North
Baltimore...they are good with Flacco

Pittsburgh...good with Big Ben

Cincinnati...they just got Dalton

Cleveland...only team with a real need for a QB in the division but I think they are the faves to trade to get Griffin at this point.

AFC South
Lets not go team by team, he is too classy, that press conference was too classy, and he isn't Brett Favre...he is not going to a team in the same division.

AFC West
Denver...This would be epic. ESPN boners would be barfarific, but it would be a great story line. Playing for Elway...that would be awesome too. Fox is a coach I can see handing over the reigns. I mean he changed for a craptastic QB in Tebow, he'll change for a Hall of Famer in Manning. I did not see this coming, but I think they got to be in top 5.

Kansas City...I know this is a hot team in the race. HOWEVA, I don't see them giving up on Cassell.

San Diego...Rivers is awesome.

Oakland...Manning has no speed.

NFC East
Philly is good with Vick, the Giants aren't getting rid of one Manning for the other.

Dallas and Washington. One thing working against these guys is the same reason I don't see him going to the Jets...he doesn't wanna upstage Eli. Plus, Shannahan is a ego freeking maniac and that just won't fit.

NFC North
Green Bay...Aaron Rodgers is ******* good. And he and I are boys now.

Chicago...Behind that O-Line, how soon does he want a 5th surgery?

Detroit...Stafford is good.

Minnesota...Oh man, I would so love this as a Minnesotan. They had it with Favre but then he Favre'd it. Unfortunately, that defense has aged, the offensive line knocked Favre out, which I thought was impossible. Too much uncertainy with AD. I'd love it cuz I know it was year 1, but Ponder did not impress me much, but DAMN, it just won't happen.

NFC South
New Orleans...Drew Brees is pretty ******* good.
Carolina...Cam Newton is gonna be a ******* star.
Atlanta...Manning player-coach??? But I guess they are fine with Mr. Playoff Loser.
Tampa Bay...There fans still ******* love Freeman.

NFC West
St. Louis...As much as I would love to see it, reference Chicago.

San Francisco...I just don't think Harbaugh will stray from Alex Smith. And he is a stubborn jackass like Shannahan, so it just is a bad coach-QB thing.

Arizona...The NFC favorite. Throwing to the best wide receiver in the game. Hottest team last season. A few years off a super bowl run. Nice weather and they play in a dome. So something he knows very well. Only thing is what about Kevin Kolb?

Seattle...Um...great fans. Scenic. Play in a division he could for sure have a chance to win. Only thing, do the have the weapons? Also, is Carroll one to change either?

So with that, upon further review....
Miami 40%
Arizona 39%
Denver 9%
Seattle 8%
Someone Else 4%
Old 03-08-2012, 03:22 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree it's likely going to come down to Arizona and Miami, depending if Peyton wants to move fast since the Cardinals have to release Kolb in 10 days. Miami will likely be his first visit and has to be the one of the best destinations for Peyton. I think he visits in order: Miami, Washington, Denver, Arizona, then Seattle. My sleeper is KC, but I think they are still pretty commited to Cassel for next season and may bring Orton back if he doesn't get a starting job in F/A.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:12 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per ESPN via PFT (I don't link to sites that have videos that automatically begin playing), Manning has heard from a dozen teams: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...from-12-teams/

Me: Duh, it's goddamned Peyton Manning! I'm a little surprised that the number isn't higher.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:41 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing about Miami is that I don't think Manning would want to put up with Brandon Marshall's BS. Other than that it makes sense. Like others have said they do have a franchise LT to protect him and some decent weapons in place.

I still think Washington makes a play for him and Wayne. Snyder is impatient and Shannahan knows that if they do not make the playoffs this year both him and Bruce Allen are more than likely going to be unemployed next season. I do think Manning makes the Redskins a playoff caliber team. They have a very good defense and seem to have a solid stable of RBs to give Manning a solid running attack. They can draft a QB in round 2/3 for young Shanahan to develop with and just let Manning run the show for the next few years.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:41 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Jason LaCanfora is almost always wrong like 98% wrong.
Yes!!! I don't know how this guy has a job +++rep to you sir
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tend to think KC may be the best spot for him, as they have a young stable of skill guys in place, a solid defense, cap space, a defensive HC and an average OC that likely would let Peyton have considerable say over the offensive decision-making, and play in a weak division (at least, a division without a dominant team), but whether or not they are willing to move on from Cassel, I don't know. Obviously, for many teams, pursuit of Manning is going to be a stealth operation, as they don't want to alienate their current starter.

The interesting thing if KC does get Peyton is that I could see Cassel garnering significant interest on the open-market if he is let go. I would think Seattle might have high interest in him, and I could see several other teams debating QB's take a look.

Washington ... they may want Peyton, but I still have a hard time seeing Peyton go there, in a division with his brother, with a coaching staff that's very strict on their offensive style.

Seattle would be an intriguing fit, if only because they have a nice young OL developing, some decent WR's (but not good enough that Seattle might try to entice Peyton with say, a Wayne and/or Garcon signing), strong run game, and a solid TE.

The interesting dynamic, if Arizona nabs him, is how that might hurt St. Louis. I could see Cleveland and Washington both take a look at Kolb to be their starting QB.

I tend to think it'll be one of the following four that nab him - KC/Miami/Seattle/Arizona. I wonder if there's a legitimate darkhorse, but I can't really come up with one (don't really buy the Ravens).
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
The interesting dynamic, if Arizona nabs him, is how that might hurt St. Louis. I could see Cleveland and Washington both take a look at Kolb to be their starting QB.
Kolb becomes the herpes of the league at QB. Every team needs to see just how mediocre he is for themselves so he just keeps getting passed around.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Per ESPN via PFT (I don't link to sites that have videos that automatically begin playing), Manning has heard from a dozen teams: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...from-12-teams/

Me: Duh, it's goddamned Peyton Manning! I'm a little surprised that the number isn't higher.
By my count, there are 17 teams that could possibly get Manning. But I'm including Jacksonville, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Buffalo, and Houston. I'm not sure all those teams contacted him, so 12 doesn't seem all that low to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of the options I see presented I hope he ends up in either KC or Miami. While AZ seems like a winner with the weapons at WR and a coach that likes to sling the ball around, I really don't want him in the NFC.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the idea of Manning in the NFC so we get the chance to see a Manning v. Brady Super Bowl before they both ride off into the sunset.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
I agree mostly. One thing though...

I don't see the Titans as the darkhorse team. But I could see Denver coming out of the woodwork. Elway/Fox likely would not be against signing a future HOF QB who would definitely lessen the local noise from the Tebow media circus.
Not to toot my own horn or anything but I said Denver could be a darkhorse a week ago. Mike Florio ain't got **** on me.
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.O.O.D View Post
Not to toot my own horn or anything but I said Denver could be a darkhorse a week ago. Mike Florio ain't got **** on me.
you're one of the smart ones.

I'm shocked at the number of people who wrote denver off because we had "our quarterback of the future" in Tebow.

Are you kidding? What happened to all the people, who just weeks ago, refused to believe that Elway believed in Tebow? Apparently they let one quote from Elway that "tim is the guy after the playoff run" jade them. anyone with any sense of reason would know that it was purely the PC way to respond.

I'm shocked that there aren't more like you.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
NorrinRadd12
Rookie

NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.NorrinRadd12 could make a wolverine purr.

Florio has Houston as the #1 option. As did I, weeks ago. Phil Simms was on the radio in New York last week and before the question was even finished he said "Houston". Schaub is actually a reason to bring in Peyton Manning for two reasons:

1. He's going into the last year of his contract so they're going to have to recommit to him or move on.

2. He has substantial trade value to a team like the Redskins.

Houston can upgrade at QB (and WR if Wayne follows) and get drafts picks on top of it.
NorrinRadd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12 View Post
Florio has Houston as the #1 option. As did I, weeks ago. Phil Simms was on the radio in New York last week and before the question was even finished he said "Houston". Schaub is actually a reason to bring in Peyton Manning for two reasons:

1. He's going into the last year of his contract so they're going to have to recommit to him or move on.

Houston can upgrade at QB (and WR if Wayne follows) and get drafts picks on top of it.
I'll be surprised if, after blubbering on national television about how he'll always be a Colt, Manning goes to a division rival.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
H.O.O.D
Veteran

H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.H.O.O.D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
you're one of the smart ones.

I'm shocked at the number of people who wrote denver off because we had "our quarterback of the future" in Tebow.

Are you kidding? What happened to all the people, who just weeks ago, refused to believe that Elway believed in Tebow? Apparently they let one quote from Elway that "tim is the guy after the playoff run" jade them. anyone with any sense of reason would know that it was purely the PC way to respond.

I'm shocked that there aren't more like you.
This should be a 4 team race. Arizona, Seattle, Denver and Kansas City. Those are the 2 best divisions for Peyton to opt to go to. Obviously my being a 9er fan would have me hoping Denver or Kansas City would be the landing spot.

If Denver, the question then becomes, what to do with Tebow ?

-trade him
-keep him as the backup/let him learn and continue to develop behind a fantastic mentor
-switch him to a new position
H.O.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12 View Post
Everyone knows that Im all about moving up for RG3 but trading for Schaub would be DAMN tempting.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
Everyone knows that Im all about moving up for RG3 but trading for Schaub would be DAMN tempting.
Without Andre Johnson Schaub is just a guy.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
That would certainly be an interesting move. Schaub has the skills Shanny covets and would cost less than RGIII while having better security since we know he can play.

It's crazy that a very good QB would be less costly to a team than a completely unproven kid with zero certainty.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

As for Denver . . .

If Peyton (via his daddy ) didn't want to be on the same team as Andrew Luck, what makes any of you think it's even remotely possible he would join the Tebow circus?

The only way he goes to Denver is if Tebow is shipped somewhere else.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to have to put a suicide watch on my brother when the Chiefs don't get Peyton. He is flat out convinced they are going to get him.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You better go ahead and do that now, Chargers always gets the best of Peyton when we play him he has that in the back of his head when thinking so he's not coming to the AFC west duh!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Without Andre Johnson Schaub is just a guy.
Without Calvin Johnson, Stafford is just a guy.