Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Flacco wants top 5 money no it doesn't. The ravens will be stupid to pay that much anyway.
Alright, I just wanted to act like I knew how contracts work. Thank you for clarifying.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the most bizarre QB extension since Jake Delhomme?

Last edited by Basileus777 : 03-10-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Apparently it lowers Sanchez's cap number for this year.
It also fully guarantees his next 2 years and distributes a much larger cap number over the 5 years.

The Jets had better hope he plays like an elite QB now.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luckiest guy on earth. Kate Upton and now this! God, why does your light shine so bright upon Mark and not me? WHYYYY?!?!
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the Jets for this. It was already difficult to re-sign Brees

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I hate the Jets for this. It was already difficult to re-sign Brees
And this makes it more difficult how?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And this makes it more difficult how?
Before this the Saints had some wiggle room for negotiations. Now they have even less

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have no wiggle room anyways. He wants crazy money.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Before this the Saints had some wiggle room for negotiations. Now they have even less
Sanchez isn't getting top 5 QB money, unless the saints were planning to ripoff Brees I don't think it changes anything.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Luckiest guy on earth. Kate Upton and now this! God, why does your light shine so bright upon Mark and not me? WHYYYY?!?!
Kyle Boller has Carrie Prejean... Bitches love bad quarterbacks....
Old 03-09-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Kyle Boller has Carrie Prejean... Bitches love bad quarterbacks with good looks and tons of cash....
Helped ya out.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
case in point: Jeff Garcia

Marrying former Playmate of the Year Camella DeCesare

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
Well they are both good looking guys, no romo.
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
case in point: Jeff Garcia

Marrying former Playmate of the Year Camella DeCesare
She was a cover up rememberrrrr?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mark Sanchez will make roughly $2 million more than Aaron Rodgers next year.
i just cant understand why he thinks he deserves this
Old 03-09-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

I was about to say most quarterbacks are good looking... Than I see a picture of Garcia... And Sam Bradfords face popped into my head....
Old 03-09-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Quote:
I was about to say most quarterbacks are good looking... Than I see a picture of Garcia... And Sam Bradfords face popped into my head....
I disagree.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have you seen John Elway?

Quote:
I disagree.
So do 16 desperate women that wanted Tebow on 'The Bachelor'.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Giving the division to the Patriots!
Super Bowl losers curse my friend. You ain't winning a thing next year.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
So do 16 desperate women that wanted Tebow on 'The Bachelor'.
You trying to say Tebow aint hott?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
i just cant understand why he the Jets thinks he deserves this
Fixed that for you.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Super Bowl losers curse my friend. You ain't winning a thing next year.
Except every SB losing team the last 3 years have all made it back to the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
You trying to say Tebow aint hott?
I was more knocking the cheap whores they get for that show than Tebow.

Last edited by descendency : 03-09-2012 at 11:27 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Except every SB losing team the last 3 years have all made it back to the playoffs.
And none had Two 1sts, 2 2nds, and a 3rd with cap room either.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he sees the end of this contract. Unless he make significant strides, I think they try another option in 2-3 years.

Obligatory 'this make Flacco harder to sign.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Maybe theres a opt-out clause ala Kolb, right?