Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously i can understand 2 first round picks, and even a second. But 3, 3 first rounders what the hell? and then a second rounder?
Old 03-10-2012, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
seriously i can understand 2 first round picks, and even a second. But 3, 3 first rounders what the hell? and then a second rounder?
I agree. I would've thought that a deal similar to what the Giants gave up for Elisha (who was a better QB prospect imo) would've been a fair deal. This is just crazy. Snyder strikes again I guess lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even the Giants didn't give up this much
Old 03-10-2012, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Even the Giants didn't give up this much
Yeah... That's kinda my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:57 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predicted this would happen last year. I saw the Redskins trading back loads and getting loads of rookies and i immediatley thought they were planning to give up a **** load of draft picks to move up and get Andrew Luck. Turns out Luck will be going to Indy but RG3 came along so they could stick to there plan. Smart move by the Redskins IMO, they have some young peices like Kerrigan, Hankerson, Helu, Williams, Orakpo so why not jump up and get Griffin?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is way too much fail going on in the nfl right now for me to take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:25 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I predicted this would happen last year. I saw the Redskins trading back loads and getting loads of rookies and i immediatley thought they were planning to give up a **** load of draft picks to move up and get Andrew Luck. Turns out Luck will be going to Indy but RG3 came along so they could stick to there plan. Smart move by the Redskins IMO, they have some young peices like Kerrigan, Hankerson, Helu, Williams, Orakpo so why not jump up and get Griffin?
It's not the move up for RGIII, it's what they're giving up to do it. I'm pretty sure that if they had called Ted Thompson and offered three firsts and a second for Aaron Rodgers, TT would have at least considered it for a few minutes.

That's an obscene amount to give up for an unproven player, and the Rams seem to be closing the deal before Washington has time to realize it. Washington is basically betting that he'll be no worse than a Top-7 QB.

Last edited by WCH : 03-10-2012 at 05:29 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:36 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'm pretty sure that if they had called Ted Thompson and offered three firsts and a second for Aaron Rodgers, TT would have at least considered it for a few minutes.
WTF am i reading? Words cannot describe what i would do if we traded Rodgers for anything near that price. You're telling me the best quarterback in the league whos only around 28 years old would be traded for anything near that amount?

Ok so 3 first round picks... that would be #6 this year, #32 in 2013 and #32 in 2014. Im disgusted by that even being brought up.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-10-2012, 05:49 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
It's not the move up for RGIII, it's what they're giving up to do it. ]/b]I'm pretty sure that if they had called Ted Thompson and offered three firsts and a second for Aaron Rodgers, TT would have at least considered it for a few minutes.[/b]

That's an obscene amount to give up for an unproven player, and the Rams seem to be closing the deal before Washington has time to realize it. Washington is basically betting that he'll be no worse than a Top-7 QB.
That's an obscene statement. And why do people keep saying they are trading 3 first rounders to get him, they are moving up in this years draft to get him by trading 2 first rounders and and 2nd round pick, a hefty price but hardly an obscene amount for a franchise QB for a franchise who's best QB in the last 25 years would probably be either Brad Johnson or an aging Mark Brunell. Want to know some of the starters we've had since the 90's? Try Gus Frerrotte, Rodney Peete, Cary Conklin, Tony Banks, Kent Graham, Tim Hasselbeck, Rob Johnson, Danny Weurfel, Heath Shuler, Jeff Hostletler, Jeff George, Shane Matthews, Patrick Ramsey, Rex Grossman, and John Beck, and yeah that's only since the 90's, the considered GOOD QB's well at least for skins standards would be Brad Johnson, Mark Brunell for a few years, and Jason Campbell. So yes if you ask me what I think of this trade I say it's quite a price to pay and will set us back if he doesn't turn out great, but if he's at least a competent QB that we can build the team around than honestly he's worth it. The Skins can't get any worst so why not, you can't have a competitive team without a franchise QB which we have lacked since I was in the womb, so after years of neglect and not even attempting to draft mid round qb projects, I do appreciate this proactive approach. I do believe RG3 is a great fit with Shanny. Also don't forget that this first year under the new CBA with the new rookie scale, the Skins will be getting RGIII for four years at a contract less that probably the majority of starting NFL QB's, combine that with our massive free agent space, we have a chance to build something. Sure building through free agency in the past has never work for us, but that's because we have put all our chips on one or two guys, Shanny seems dedicated to find players which fit his system.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 03-10-2012 at 06:01 AM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

What STRIP said...

I love this trade for both teams. Im excited for Washington because they deserve to have a franchise QB and Griffin can definitely be that. In 5 years if is a top 5 QB and the Redskins are superbowl contenders every year no one will be missing those two first round picks.

As i said they already have a young talented team so i setiously doubt they miss the first round picks that much. Theres no guarantee the first rounders they could of picked in future years would be great players anyway. May aswell take the risk on a potential franchise QB over say a receiver and offensive tackle who will mean nothing if they dont have a QB.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-10-2012, 06:09 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"...for a few minutes" was the key phrase, people.

I never said that he wouldn't then have a few laughs with Eliot Wolf and Shaun Herock, before calling the 'Skins back and telling them to screw themselves.

And people are calling it "three first round picks" because that's the opportunity cost.

To add perspective, if RGIII busts, this is worse than the John Hadl trade.

Last edited by WCH : 03-10-2012 at 06:19 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Beano
Rookie

Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackpot.

Now I just got to hope that the changes the Rams made to the FO have a positive effect on the drafting, because the last 10+ years have been pretty ******* awful.
Beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:45 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love this trade for both teams. RG3 will be a stud for the Skins and the Rams have some serious ammunition to bring home the meat. Win-win for both sides.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Yes if Griffin busts will be bad but what would happen if he doesnt bust? They'll be a great team. Thr risk is worth it.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-10-2012, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams could potentially have 5 first round picks in the next three years right? And an additional second round pick this year? That's crazy. I wouldn't have made the trade. Hopefully it works out for Washington. If it fails it could set them back for a long time.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-10-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good trade for both teams.
Smart trade for Washington in that they aren't gonna get stuck with another stiff at QB.
Super trade for the Rams, and they get rewarded for being horseschit last year when they were predicted by many to win that division.
When it goes bad, you might as well suck total ass like they and the Colts did.

Now, what are the Redskins gonna do at WR for RG3?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Technically, the Skins are only trading the difference between the 2nd and 6th pick, a 2nd RD pick, a 2nd RD pick, and a 3rd RD pick. I know people don't like thinking this way, but the Skins will be playing RGIII and getting use out of him for two seasons before the Rams get 100% of their return. You have to account for that time. If I sold someone an item valued for $100 - $100 that I very well need - and they got to pay me some now, some next year, and the rest two years from now, then they'll have to pay me more than $100 because I've been going without while they got 100% of what they wanted at the time of transaction.

Obviously, there's a limit. No one will trade a 1st RD pick 7 years from now for a 7th RD pick this year, but it's still a factor you have to account for when talking about these kinds of trades.

It's still a lot to give up to move up only 4 spots, but it's for a QB. When you're talking about a QB, you throw conventional wisdom out the window. Sure, they could wait and try to get Barkley or Bray, if he declares, next year. But that's a risk, and if they miss, then there goes another year of no QB or they have to make a similar trade to this one. So they choose to make the trade this year for their guy. If they hit, then this trade no longer matters cause having a franchise QB is priceless.

And I'm stoked for Fisher. I'm excited to see what he can do with multiple building blocks to work with, and hopefully he has success.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Now, what are the Redskins gonna do at WR for RG3?
They have Hankerson and Moss. They'll probably go out and sign someone like Vincent Jackson, that would make a lot of sense.

Overall is a nice place for RG3 to go.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-10-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Annnnnd the NFC East arms race continues. Phase 1 of the arms race is complete, RGIII is a Redskin.

I can't wait, we'll see Mario Williams/Brandon Carr on the Cowboys, RGIII/Vincent Jackson/Manningham/Finnegan on the Redskins, Curtis Lofton/Randy Moss on the Eagles....

Aaaaaaand, the Giants big offseason move is going to be a longterm contract with our punter.

Typical NFC East offseason.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And btw, for those that are killing this trade, it'll be all worth it if RGIII is a franchise qb.

They essentially made the Eli Manning trade with 1 extra first round pick thrown in. Any Giants fan will tell you the Eli trade was worth it and some. In fact, we stole Eli, we underpaid for him.

Ask Bear fans if they overpaid for Cutler. They're very happy with finally having a franchise qb after 70 years.

So if RGIII becomes the type of franchise qb the Redskins need, why not give up the ransom for him?

I love the draft as much as the next guy, but you don't NEED 1st round picks to build a team. As long as you draft well from rounds 2 and beyond you'll be fine.

Bellichick trades out of the first round every year. They're doing just fine. And with the money you save without having 1st round draft picks, you can allocate that money in FA. So it's not the end of the world.

Is it the way I would prefer to build a team? No. But when you're as desperate as the Redskins for a qb, and if you feel this is the guy that can finally give you credibility at the position, then you go for it.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Annnnnd the NFC East arms race continues. Phase 1 of the arms race is complete, RGIII is a Redskin.

I can't wait, we'll see Mario Williams/Brandon Carr on the Cowboys, RGIII/Vincent Jackson/Manningham/Finnegan on the Redskins, Curtis Lofton/Randy Moss on the Eagles....

Aaaaaaand, the Giants big offseason move is going to be a longterm contract with our punter.

Typical NFC East offseason.
The division is just soooo tight. Right now i'd say its Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys but that could change if Griffin plays to Newtons standards or if the Cowboys make some good signings.

It wouldnt shock me if the Giants came last in the division but it wouldnt suprise me if the came first. And its the same with every team in the NFC East.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-10-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
They have Hankerson and Moss. They'll probably go out and sign someone like Vincent Jackson, that would make a lot of sense.

Overall is a nice place for RG3 to go.
I like how every team with money is going to go out and sign V-Jax and Nicks and probably Mario and they'll be a contender.

As for the trade, it's too rich for my blood. If we are talking about a proven player like Cutler, it's absolutely worth it, but the chances RG3 busts out of the league are still pretty high, even with his strong character and intelligence. I wouldn't have been willing to take that kind of gamble.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
And btw, for those that are killing this trade, it'll be all worth it if RGIII is a franchise qb.

They essentially made the Eli Manning trade with 1 extra first round pick thrown in. Any Giants fan will tell you the Eli trade was worth it and some. In fact, we stole Eli, we underpaid for him.

Ask Bear fans if they overpaid for Cutler. They're very happy with finally having a franchise qb after 70 years.

So if RGIII becomes the type of franchise qb the Redskins need, why not give up the ransom for him?

I love the draft as much as the next guy, but you don't NEED 1st round picks to build a team. As long as you draft well from rounds 2 and beyond you'll be fine.

Bellichick trades out of the first round every year. They're doing just fine. And with the money you save without having 1st round draft picks, you can allocate that money in FA. So it's not the end of the world.

Is it the way I would prefer to build a team? No. But when you're as desperate as the Redskins for a qb, and if you feel this is the guy that can finally give you credibility at the position, then you go for it.
You just have a knack of saying what i want to say and just saying it better.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-10-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

welcome to my buddy list
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
I_C_DeadPeople
Rookie

I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.I_C_DeadPeople is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Isn't this what we expected? Losing 2 firsts and a second isn't that bad IMO. Worth a shot
Agreed. And it is a better trade than what the Raiders gave up for the 30 year old disgruntled Carson Palmer. The Raiders still keep the "I got raped in the trade" trophy.
I_C_DeadPeople is offline   Reply With Quote