Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'll have my picks up in a moment.

First time I'm seeing who exactly was kept.
Yea. I was caught off guard by being up and had no idea who to take as I had no idea who was available.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can take your time; I'm just letting people know when it's their turn.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm basically resigned to picking a bunch of guys I had last year and didn't keep OR some ****** like Mark Reynolds.

Fun.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You won last year; you're lucky just to be able to keep the team you had. yo and I didn't even come close to winning and our best available players were guys we let go.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Maybe people should leave a list of 2-3 players around just in case.

Old 03-08-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Maybe people should leave a list of 2-3 players around just in case.
You should at least collect some phone numbers for texting. I can help now that I have free sexting... I mean texting.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yeah that would be nice too. It's not a huge deal, as the draft is ahead of time, but it's still nice to have it move at an orderly pace.

Old 03-08-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah that would be nice too. It's not a huge deal, as the draft is ahead of time, but it's still nice to have it move at an orderly pace.
If I can pick once a day, I'm happy.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I come on the clock and I'm not around, someone can text me:
248-495-4260
Old 03-08-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Looks like we have everyone on tonight! Except Xio, but we can text him.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I sent yo a message but he left after I sent it.

Old 03-09-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

If anyone has djp's number send it to me. I'll be back in an hour. If I'm up, call me 8082324509. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
If anyone has djp's number send it to me. I'll be back in an hour. If I'm up, call me 8082324509. Thanks.
I just picked. My # is 763-772-8961
Old 03-10-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C
1B Albert Pujols
2B Robinson Cano
SS
3B Brett Lawrie
IF Eric Hosmer
OF Ben Zobrist
OF Ichiro
OF
OF
U David Ortiz
U

P Jordan Walden
P Brett Anderson
P Brandon McCarthy
P Clay Buchholz
P Chris Sale
P Daniel Bard
P

Last edited by djp : 03-10-2012 at 11:50 AM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yo is OTC in both leagues. He needs to leave his number.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yes.

djp, there are 4 OF spots.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yo is OTC in both leagues. He needs to leave his number.
I wonder if it was smart to invite him into your league. History says that slow drafters mean inactive owners during the season.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Says the guy who is completely inactive in the basketball league.

Pick up in a sec.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

I'm interested in moving Albert Pujols or Ben Zobrist for pitching help. I will throw in one of the pitchers I've taken in the draft if you'd like for balance. I need an anchor for my staff.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I'll trade you David Price for Pujols. You don't even have to throw anything in!!

Old 03-10-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'm interested in moving Albert Pujols or Ben Zobrist for pitching help. I will throw in one of the pitchers I've taken in the draft if you'd like for balance. I need an anchor for my staff.
Jered Weaver or Ervin Santana, respectively? PM me if interested.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Jered Weaver or Ervin Santana, respectively? PM me if interested.
Certainly not straight up for either. but if you threw in another nice piece it may entice me.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

If you've notified the guy picking after you can you make a post saying it? I'll do it too. I'm willing to help but don't want to repeat someone else's effort.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Now GF is up in both of our leagues.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Now GF is up in both of our leagues.
Brodeur just texted him about being up in my league.