Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Could someone (BoneKrusher because your **** is awesome) make me a dez bryant sig? I don't really care what picture you use and you can do whatever you want with it.

Thanks.

EDIT: Here are a couple fresh pics but you can use whatever you want:

thanks for the kind words man, i'll try.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My last signature has been removed, and I would love to have another. I am horrible with computers, so I don't know how to make one for myself. I also can not remember how to get it on as a signature.

I would like to have one with Herschel Walker, either in a cowboy uniform or in an MMA fight. I don't care which.

I would be greatly indebted if someone would make one for me!

Thanks to anyone in advance

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
My last signature has been removed, and I would love to have another. I am horrible with computers, so I don't know how to make one for myself. I also can not remember how to get it on as a signature.

I would like to have one with Herschel Walker, either in a cowboy uniform or in an MMA fight. I don't care which.

I would be greatly indebted if someone would make one for me!

Thanks to anyone in advance
i'll make your sig and pm you the instructions on how to install it.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Could someone (BoneKrusher because your **** is awesome) make me a dez bryant sig? I don't really care what picture you use and you can do whatever you want with it.

Thanks.

hope you like it man.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK can you make me a sig of Drew Brees and the team when they are doing the pregame chant and in text saying this is new orleans? Id love you forever!

PS- Maybe we can meet and watch a game at macadoos one night. 25 cent wing night!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
BK can you make me a sig of Drew Brees and the team when they are doing the pregame chant and in text saying this is new orleans? Id love you forever!

PS- Maybe we can meet and watch a game at macadoos one night. 25 cent wing night!
yeah man i'll try and thats sounds good Bro.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
here ya go:
Thanks man! I like it a lot!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

HeismanHerschel:
Old 03-12-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Thanks man! I like it a lot!
cool and you're welcome man.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

ZachSaints:
Old 03-12-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

hope you like it man.
Your the man dude. Thanks.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love you BK <3
Old 03-12-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To Bonekrusher:

Thanks a lot for doing this for everyone. I know it has to be a pain in the rear, but I think it is really cool.

Again, thanks.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
To Bonekrusher:

Thanks a lot for doing this for everyone. I know it has to be a pain in the rear, but I think it is really cool.

Again, thanks.
No Prob Man
i made you a better Herschel sig IMO

just copy and paist the link below into your sig line like before.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2liugyu.png
Old 03-13-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering if I could have a sig made for me. I want it to have the logos and/or mascots for Georgia Tech, UCF, Chicago Bears, and the University of North Florida. I'm not very particular and no hurry. Possible pics are included but you can use whatever you want. Thanks a ton in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I was wondering if I could have a sig made for me. I want it to have the logos and/or mascots for Georgia Tech, UCF, Chicago Bears, and the University of North Florida. I'm not very particular and no hurry. Possible pics are included but you can use whatever you want. Thanks a ton in advance.

how about a logo sig bar like this?
Old 03-13-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was hoping for a sig, but if what I requested is too ridiculous, a logo bar would work.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 03-13-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I was hoping for a sig, but if what I requested is too ridiculous, a logo bar would work.
it would be less crowded and have better flow.

tell ya what, i'll make you one and if you dont like it you dont have to use it.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

jrdrylie:
Old 03-14-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could I get a Duke Silver sig?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a Big Al sig?

+rep

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:05 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bengals78:
Old 03-15-2012, 08:07 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
Could someone make me a Big Al sig?

+rep
not sure who Big Al is?
Old 03-15-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not sure who Big Al is?
Al Jefferson Utah Jazz

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
jrdrylie:
Thanks for this. Would it be possible to add the Jacksonville Jaguars to this?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: