Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Teddy Long vs Team Johnny Ace at Wrestlemania for the GM position.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Team Teddy Long vs Team Johnny Ace at Wrestlemania for the GM position.
Is this official yet? I mean this is kind of a random post lol. I did read somewhere that they plan one having a tag team match with these 2 instead of the MITB at Mania. I for one think it is a bad idea, unless it is a 4v4 tag team with them as "managers". Team Ace- Christian, Del Rio, Henry, Otunga vs Team Long- Ummmmm....does anyone support this tag match making machine? I think it is almost guaranteed he loses at Mania and Ace takes over.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Is this official yet? I mean this is kind of a random post lol. I did read somewhere that they plan one having a tag team match with these 2 instead of the MITB at Mania. I for one think it is a bad idea, unless it is a 4v4 tag team with them as "managers". Team Ace- Christian, Del Rio, Henry, Otunga vs Team Long- Ummmmm....does anyone support this tag match making machine? I think it is almost guaranteed he loses at Mania and Ace takes over.
Yeah it is official, but not who is on the teams.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Yeah it is official, but not who is on the teams.
When did they announce it? I mean it was pretty much a given, but I hadn't heard anything official yet

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
When did they announce it? I mean it was pretty much a given, but I hadn't heard anything official yet
It's on WWE.Com

Most likely its going to look something like this

The Ace Team (Team Laurinaitis)

Alberto Del Rio Christian Mark Henry Swagger Dolph Otunga

Vs

Team Teddy Long

Santino Zeke Kofi R-Truth Rey if he is healthy and Khali.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks that they can't think of something better for Dolph Ziggler to do.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Sucks that they can't think of something better for Dolph Ziggler to do.
I know they are both heels but I would have been for a Dolph vs Miz match.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have loved to see Dolph fight Rhodes somehow.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I would have loved to see Dolph fight Rhodes somehow.
I would have approved of this. I could very much see both of these guys being big stars in the future.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could have done something simple like Orton(representing Long) vs Ziggler(representing Ace) with the same stip as mentioned above. I mean, Kane/Orton is a pretty horrible PPV match in general, but the idea that theyre doing it on Mania is kind of ridiculous.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I wonder if his health had anything to do with it?

He has been missing sometime lately and they might have been afraid to build up some feud and then him not be able to go.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I liked that rap by Cena.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear WWE.please let Cena return to the rapping gimming.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I hate me some Cena but he has been owning The Rock. Also good stuff from Jericho.

Edit: I really wanted James Roday to commentate during the Punk and Miz match.

Last edited by Splat : 03-13-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/je...s-from-doctor/
Quote:
Jesse Sorensen, who is recovering from a broken neck he suffered at last month’s TNA Against All Odds pay-per-view, wrote the following on Twitter:

After looking over my X-rays & MRI today, Dr. says my healing process couldn't be going any better. Prayer & Action cure Fear.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Cena involved in a car accident today. No reported injuries, but my guess is that the WWE wouldn't mention it if it wasn't worth mentioning.

God, what a blow that would be to their bottom line if he can't make Mania.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
John Cena involved in a car accident today. No reported injuries, but my guess is that the WWE wouldn't mention it if it wasn't worth mentioning.

God, what a blow that would be to their bottom line if he can't make Mania.
It was Rikishi He Did it for The Rock.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
It was Rikishi He Did it for The Rock.

Mick Foley's detective skills really ruined things for Rikishi.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll set the over/under on Mentions of Cena's car accident tonight at 10.5
Old 03-19-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I'll set the over/under on Mentions of Cena's car accident tonight at 10.5
I'm sure it's trending worldwide.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yayyyyy A-Train/Giant Bernard!

He rules.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yayyyyy A-Train/Giant Bernard!

He rules.
I think that was The Rock.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I love me some HBK but I'm sick of him acting like this match is about him.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I love me some HBK but I'm sick of him acting like this match is about him.
It beats Taker/HHH doing the same goddamn promo over and over.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I have a feeling that HBK is going to SCM both of them and then walk out of the ring and out of the arena.