Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cleveland Browns Team Forum

Cleveland Browns Team Forum Discuss the Browns

Old 03-06-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
initial_flo
Rookie

initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.

I will quit being a fan of the Browns for the foreseeable future is the draft pans out like Scotts latest mock draft.......

4. Richardson
22. Kendall Wright (which I wouldnt be opposed to)
37. Kirk Cousins (yea that Kirk Cousins)

:(
Old 03-07-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Well....I doubt FTE would approve. :)
LOL. Yeah, I'm not big on giving up a future 1st for Osweiler. I'm just not a fan of QB's that need to a lot of development. I'd take a guy with less physical tools who understands NFL offenses over the big, athletic guys 10 times out of 10.

I'm all about building a talented offense first, then trading away multiple picks for a top QB next year. That's just how I'd prefer to do it.

I do like the rest of your draft though.

In my "perfect" world (if we can't get RG3 at a reasonable price), I'd like something like:

1.4 :: Richardson
1.22 :: Floyd/Wright
2.5 :: Osemele
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good call BL! I'm a fan of these...

1. If you were GM, the player you covet most for the Browns at #4, would be RGIII (without a trade-up).

If you didn't trade pick #22, your first choice there would be Michael Floyd.

2. If the guy you covet most at #4 is off the board, your 2nd choice would be Trent Richardson ...

and at #22 your second choice would be Kendall Wright .

3. Who would you absolutely not want the Browns to pick at #4? Tannehill or Coples, among others.

And at #22? Tannehill, Osweiler, Janoris Jenkins, Devon Still, Cordy Glenn, and Jonathon Martin.

4. Who do you think is the most overrated draft prospect regarded as a first rounder? RGIII (although, he's still very, very good).

5. Who do you think is the most underrated guy still regarded as a first round pick? Luke Kuechly.

6. Which prospect will be a first round bust? Janoris Jenkins.

7. If you had to pick one prospect, other than Andrew Luck, that you see becoming a sure fire star, it would be? David DeCastro.

8. Which guy not regarded as a first round pick right now do you see as becoming a future star? Bruce Irvin.

9. Which projected mid to late round guy do you see as a diamond in the rough? Eric Page.

10. If you were GM, the guy you would like to sign most in free agency would be? Carl Nicks.

And your 2nd signing would be Ben Grubbs or Brandon Carr.

11. If you were GM, the guy you would put on the trading block this off-season would be Steinbach :(.

12. If you were GM, what's the most you'd be willing to trade to move up to #2? A second round and late round pick.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(this is all being said without looking through the thread first because I'm a lazy ***)

For the first two rounds, I'd like to throw out what I'd like to see.

Of course, I think most people are good with trading both firsts and a couple late rounders from this and next years draft (this is according to what John Clayton has said he believes the trade value would be to get the #2 pick) and secure RG3. Then in the 2nd get a WR to help out. I think that would be the most important part after getting RG3 is throwing in another weapon, then working on getting defense and a RT/RG later on.

If, however, the Browns can't get RG3, I'd like to reiterate how I'm against taking Richardson at 4. It's not good value, and they can get a RB that fits what they like in the 2nd or even 3rd and have success with him. I'm for going with Blackmon (I think his potential is being downplayed by most people. He's a gamer with excellent talent) or Claiborne. (Claiborne + Haden = Come at me, bro) I don't think any other pick is worth it there. With the other first, I'd like to see either a WR if Blackmon was not taken, or pretty much the BPA. DE, OT, WLB, CB, even FS, there's some needs that 22nd overall pick can help fill. Then in the second, look at BPA again. Probably a RB unless the value isn't there. I'd like to, ideally, come out of the first three rounds (if the Browns keep both firsts) with a WR, RB, OT and someone to help on D.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay I'll join in!

1. If you were GM, the player you covet most for the Browns at #4, would be Justin Blackmon If you didn't trade pick #22, your first choice there would be Mike Adams

2. If the guy you covet most at #4 is off the board, your 2nd choice would be Morris Claiborne and at #22 your second choice would be Stephen Hill

3. Who would you absolutely not want the Browns to pick at #4? Ryan Tannehill And at #22? Ryan Tannehill

4. Who do you think is the most overrated draft prospect regarded as a first rounder? Ryan Tannehill(is this getting through yet?)

5. Who do you think is the most underrated guy still regarded as a first round pick? Jerel Worthy

6. Which prospect will be a first round bust? Ryan Tannehill (is this thing on?)

7. If you had to pick one prospect, other than Andre Luck, that you see becoming a sure fire star, it would be? Matt Kalil

8. Which guy not regarded as a first round pick right now do you see as becoming a future star? Jared Crick

9. Which projected mid to late round guy do you see as a diamond in the rough? Dan Herron, LaVonn Brazill

10. If you were GM, the guy you would like to sign most in free agency would be? Peyton Man... fine... Vincent Jackson And your 2nd signing would be BenJarvus Green-Ellis

11. If you were GM, the guy you would put on the trading block this off-season would be Colt McCoy

12. If you were GM, what's the most you'd be willing to trade to move up to #2? Both firsts, couple late rounders
Old 03-10-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, it is now down to Flynn or Tannehill at #4, Miami is the odds on favourite to get Flynn so I won't be at all shocked if we reach for Tannehill.

There were 2 super studs available at QB this year, Luck and RG111, perhaps the best QB prospects of the last 25 years and we just weren't willing to pay thje price so we have to settle for the scarps. Just typical of the Cleveland organization and the reason why we have stunk since coming back into the league. We could be looking at 4 -10 more years of mediocrity.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Well, it is now down to Flynn or Tannehill at #4, Miami is the odds on favourite to get Flynn so I won't be at all shocked if we reach for Tannehill.

There were 2 super studs available at QB this year, Luck and RG111, perhaps the best QB prospects of the last 25 years and we just weren't willing to pay thje price so we have to settle for the scarps. Just typical of the Cleveland organization and the reason why we have stunk since coming back into the league. We could be looking at 4 -10 more years of mediocrity.
If Cleveland drafts Tannehill, it certainly wont help that mediocrity issue. Just move forward for one more season with Colt. Or give everyone in Cleveland a sportsgasm by signing Peyton. Yep. I totally expect this to happen. No sarcasm at all. None. Whatsoever.

...yep.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
initial_flo
Rookie

initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.initial_flo is so money.

Now that Robert griffin is off the board, I would stay with Colt McCoy. Thats not to say that I am a fan, I personally think hes a scrub.

But Id rather stay with him until we can lock in a player with franchise potential. Why bring in quite possibly the next middle of the road QB, all the mean time trying to talk ourselves into to him being the guy. Why waste more time and energy on Matt Flynn praying for him to be the guy just like we did on Colt McCoy to this point?

May as well focus on drafting (or god forbid finding free agent) difference makers and playmakers so that when we do go after a QB worth going for theres actually a good football team someone would actually want to play on.

hopefully they spare us on Tannehill and which ever other project rookie QB there is available. The talent environment is not exactly conducive to success for an Osweiler or Tannehill anyway.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately, GM's keep their jobs for 3 reasons.
1) they fill the stadium,
2) they please their owner and
3) they compete for the playoffs with a real chance to win a Super Bowl

Drafting Tannehill may seem foolish to us but if Holmgren thinks he has any chance at all of succeeding, he could easily be the pick.

The interest in a rookie QB tends to give hope to the fan base and keeps the customers coming for at least another 3 years.

Our beloved owner may want a QB now to keep his stadium filled.

The beauty of drafting a QB is that you really don't know whether he will succeed or not and you won't be sure either way for perhaps 3 years, so Holmgren and Heckert(sp.) get to keep their jobs for that period before the results are in.

So I warn you, don't be shocked if Holmgren drafts Tannehill just like Tennessee's GM drafted Locker, Jacksonville's GM drafted Gabbert and Minnesota's GM drafted Ponder.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO if they stay at 4 they won't draft Tannehill. The risk is too big, they would trade down and get him. If they couldn't trade down I think they would pick a non-QB player, probably Claiborne though Richardson and Blackmon are options. People around the NFL seem to agree Tanny would be a reach at 8 or 12 - but they expect him to go top ten just like Locker and Gabbert simply b/c of his upside and position. 4 would be too much of a reach just like no QB needy teams reached that high for Locker and co. last year.

If they don't get Flynn (some reason I sense they won't try that hard to get him unless there isn't a big market for him), then I expect them to either try to move down and get Tannehill, or get Weeden (who they seem to really like a lot despite his age) in round two or there-abouts.

Taking Tannehill at 4 would likely be a disaster. Huge bust potential and you pass up some all-pro types to take him. Odds are he is either mediocre or a complete bust. Odds that he is a top 15 type franchise QB are very low simply b/c of his inexperience. A guy like that usually develops into a starter if he doesn't have the expectations of a top 10 pick. A midrounder who is expected to be a backup (like Matt Schaub or Matt Hasselbeck or Matt Flynn) that develops off the radar is how guys like that succeed. I don't think he'll be given that kind of patience due to where he'll be taken.

Now if we trade down and take Tannehill I could live with that. Getting him around pick 10 overall (give or take) wouldn't be so bad if we picked up an extra pick or two - say a 2nd rounder or something like that. Having 2 seconds and 2 firsts this year to fall back on in our teams' overall development would ease the blow if Tannehill busts.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about 85% convinced it's going to be Richardson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

really? I think he's the least likely of the candidates to be our pick, especially if we sign a free agent runningback (which is almost a foregone conclusion - if not Hillis then someone similar). I think Claiborne is the favorite even though he's not an offensive player.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

BenJarvus Green-Ellis in a Browns jersey...

A guy can dream... I'd like Michael Bush a lot too. Still dreaming with that one too, I bet. Even Mike Tolbert feels like a dream.

I made myself sad.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
initial_flo
Rookie

Id either pick 1 RB, in the round 2-4 range if you keeping hillis.

or

Pick 2 RBs, in the round 2-5 range if not.

No reason to waste FA money on players with miles on them already imo.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_flo View Post
Id either pick 1 RB, in the round 2-4 range if you keeping hillis.

or

Pick 2 RBs, in the round 2-5 range if not.

No reason to waste FA money on players with miles on them already imo.
One is enough in both draft and FA. I think the team still likes Hardesty, so might as well only go after one RB. Plus, all three of those RB's I listed only have four seasons in the league.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

I'll take Pead ~round 3 or Hillman wherever to add speed to our backfield. It's not time to give up Hardesty yet. He's been injured a lot, but let's hope those days are behind him and he can put it together next season. Last year he was just coming off of ACL surgery so he gets a pass. I think 2012 is make of break for him. RBs are definitely better off for you to take later in the draft instead of round one.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
really? I think he's the least likely of the candidates to be our pick, especially if we sign a free agent runningback (which is almost a foregone conclusion - if not Hillis then someone similar). I think Claiborne is the favorite even though he's not an offensive player.
meh, I change my mind every day. Actually I took another look at Doug Martin, and LOVE him. I like the value better of taking him later rather than Trent top 5. for now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 03-13-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

I love the second round backs this year. At least two of Miller, Wilson, and Martin (if they stay healthy) will be pro bowl quality backs in the NFL. Pead is going to be a heck of a return man/3rd down back too.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I love the second round backs this year. At least two of Miller, Wilson, and Martin (if they stay healthy) will be pro bowl quality backs in the NFL. Pead is going to be a heck of a return man/3rd down back too.
Unfortunately, I can see 3 RB's going in round 1. Yes, teams like to wait but sometimes the draft works against you and a run can start where every team needing a RB suddenly starts seeing them drafted and feels it cannot wait till round 2.

I won't be shocked to see at least 3 go in round 1. Just because people think you can get a good one late in the draft doesn't mean they are any easier to find and the top ones still are seen as the safest bet.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Maybe......but backs tend to drop on draft day while defensive linemen, offensive linemen, and quarterbacks all shoot way up in the draft. Either way, I expect Wilson, Miller, and Martin to be available at 37 - at worst 2 of those guys will be there. Runninbacks with first round grades tend to fall to the 2nd round a lot more than backs with 2nd round grades (like those three) tend to find their way into the first.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

To be honest, I haven't a clue about which direction the team is headed in the draft. IMO, it has to be offense and more offense but you never know.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

yeah. before we lost out on the Griffin sweepstakes and I found out that we had no interest in Matt Flynn and when we thought that we would resign Hillis or at least bring in a similar talent to replace him in free agency, I figured we could afford to take the BPA in Mo Claiborne and then go offense with the other high picks. Now that we are keeping Colt McCoy as our starter it sounds like, we lost Hillis, we cut Steinbach, we cut Pashos, we didn't sign anybody on offense at all (compared to a couple defensive guys we brought in and re-signed).....I think it's clear that we MUST draft RBs/WRs/OL with our top picks this year....

Richardson/Blackmon at 4 (though Claiborne is still very much in play - and they might want Tannehill even)

Wright/Floyd/Mike Adams/Cordy Glenn at 22

David Wilson/Lamar Miller/Doug Martin (a RB), or Stephen Hill/Reuben Randle/Alshon Jeffery (a WR), or Amini Silatolu/Kevin Zeitler/etc. (an OL) at #37. Weeden might be an option here but I hope we don't waste a pick on him.

Right now I'm hoping for one of these two scenarios:

4-Richardson
22-Wright/Floyd
37-best OL available

OR

4-Blackmon
22-Adams
37-Wilson/Miller/Martin

though I could also live with

4-Richardson
22-Adams
37-Randle/Jeffery/Hill (best WR available)
Old 03-19-2012, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

I'm glad you can come up with scenarios, because I am at a loss for ideas. This off season has put some real doubts in my mind about Holmgren's ability to be a decision maker and put in place a sound plan for our future.

He failed in his pursuit of RG111 when he had better picks to offer than Washington, he made little effort to sign Flynn so I'm assuming he had no backup plan in case he didn't get St. Louis's 1st round pick.

We have signed nobody in FA, we haven't even retained a # of starters with no replacements in sight.

Your second option looks the best to me although I won't be shocked if we reach for Tannehill at #4.

St. Louis looks to be substantially improving, Washington has their franchise QB, Minny is getting a great LT, Tampa Bay with excellent FA signings is already a far better team than last year even before they draft, then there is Cleveland which has sat pat, has no franchise QB, and made no attempt that I can see to improve from last year's team.

This is going from bad to worse and it is Holmgren's 3rd year on the job.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

it will all look better once we finally find the franchise QB. That is easier said than done, they tend to not get past the top of the draft. So far one has not fallen into our laps.

As far as the rest of the roster we have gotten significantly younger and more talented on the defensive side of the ball. Under Savage/Crennel and Mangini we seemed to get older and older and ignored drafting players on that side of the ball - instead using our top draft picks on Braylon Edwards, Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn, and Alex Mack. They were content with building that side of the ball in free agency (Eric Barton, David Bowens, Shaun Rogers, Corey Williams, Gary Baxter, Mike Adams, Abram Elam, Kenyon Coleman, Scott Fujita, etc.). Now we have some solid pieces in place there that are young: Joe Haden, TJ Ward, Jabaal Sheard, Ahtyba Rubin, Phil Taylor, plus D'Qwell Jackson and Chris Gocong who are both in their prime.

Now it is time that we started filling up with offensive talent. We only have Thomas, Mack, and Little on that side of the ball. If we can get a good RB, WR, and OL at the top of this draft then we'll be off to a good start. Hopefully we get a QB next year since the only decent option this year was trading up for Griffin. Since that failed I have no problem with passing on guys like Matt Flynn, Ryan Tannehill, and Brandon Weeden who will likely flake out and not be the great franchise QB that we need. Hopefully one of Barkley, Wilson, Jones, and Bray will be good enough to be worth top 10 picks for one, will be available when we pick next year for two, and for three will not suck like Brady Quinn once we draft them.

Looking at this season though and the building blocks for the future, I am hoping we have these young starters going into this year:

QB-
RB-
FB-Owen Marecic
WR-
WR-Greg Little
TE-
LT-Joe Thomas
LG-(Jason Pinkston? Shawn Lauvao?)
C-Alex Mack
RG-
RT-

LE-Jabaal Sheard
LT-Phil Taylor
RT-Ahtyba Rubin
RE-
SLB-Chris Gocong
MLB-D'Qwell Jackson
WLB-
LCB-Joe Haden
SS-TJ Ward
FS-
RCB-

and after the draft I expect 3 or 4 more young pieces in place to add to what we already have - probably at RB, WR, OL, and maybe even CB. Like I said the future of the roster looks bright except for at QB. We'll need some luck in that department. Holmgren and Heckert are building this team the right way with draft picks so that this team can be sustained for longevity like the Packers, Colts, Ravens, Chargers, and Steelers have done to build their squads.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 03-19-2012 at 05:12 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

The OL is a big concern right now. Besides Mack and Thomas I have no idea what's going on. I think the D is mostly set. I'll be interested in FS and WLB.