Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2012, 02:08 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the shady deal gets done this year but Maclin will not be one that gets done this year with 2 years left they are going to wait on it. We are sitting well enough off that we can go out and sped on at least 1 free agent as of a linebacker or guard. Now we know that Nicks is off the board Mathis is still out there but appears to be shopping.

I also think that we resigned the one guard Mike Gibson to add depth in case we need to draft a guard early.

There is also alot of rumors about the enigma that is Laron Landry and the Eagles are one of the top 4 in the mix. I am just not sure how healthy he is and he is very injury prone.

I really dont want to say it but it makes total sense if Decastro is there at 15 and we dont get Mathis back he will look very good in Midnight Green. Imagine the damage he and Peters would do side by side.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote