Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So really...

What would you give up for Tyreke Evans?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Poor Nets. Kiss Deron goodbye.
may be the homer in me, but even without Dwight, I think Deron could stay...if we get someone around him. we'll see what we do here. And honestly, outside of being home, I don't see that much alluring for him to go to Dallas. Does that team start anyone under the age of 33?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yaaaayyyy Dwight!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the Nets are close to sending Okur, Shawne Williams, and a 1st to Portland for Gerald Wallace

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Apparently the Nets are close to sending Okur, Shawne Williams, and a 1st to Portland for Gerald Wallace
I hear the Kings will then trade JJ Hickson and John Salmons to NJ/Brooklyn for Wallace and MarShon Brooks

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it except apparently the pick is top 3 protected...which kinda sucks. I really wanted to keep the pick...and get Thomas Robinson
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pistons are supposedly trying to trade Austin Daye very hard.. but nobody wants him.

I hope we can do something today..

Old 03-15-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pistons are supposedly trying to trade Austin Daye very hard.. but nobody wants him.

I hope we can do something today..
You can have Toney Douglas or Mike Bibby for him.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Deal. Take him. He's the worst Piston I've ever seen.

Old 03-15-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I love it except apparently the pick is top 3 protected...which kinda sucks. I really wanted to keep the pick...and get Thomas Robinson
With Wallace, I think the Nets are going to begin to distance themselves from the bunched up group from 4-7. I expect the pick will probably be closer to 8-12, especially considering my expectation of Portland, Milwaukie and NY to crumble.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty did they gave up their own Pick or a pick from another team?
Old 03-15-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Scotty did they gave up their own Pick or a pick from another team?
It's their own pick.

Old 03-15-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's their own pick.
I think Portland wins the deal then.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a good trade for both teams as far as I'm concerned. The Nets get a very quality SF to help keep Deron around and get them some more wins, Portland gets rid of a contract and gets a pick that will be probably somewhere 7-12. I like it for both teams.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Yeah, our own pick stinks, but like nip said, it won't be a high lotto with dwill, brooks, Wallace and the way humps been playing and bropez coming back.at least we still have Houston's lotto protected first
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody hear about anything about players the Magic are targeting today? I thought they said a week ago they were going to try to acquire one more big piece before the deadline?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ramon Sessions and Christian Eyenga to the Lakers for Luke Walton and their First rounder.

Last edited by WMD : 03-15-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ramon Sessions and Christian Eyenga to the Lakers for Luke Walton and their First rounder.
I was just going to post it but you beat me to it.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...land-cavaliers
Old 03-15-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Not sure why Cleveland did that. I figured they would've taken the Odom trade exception, but instead they get to pay Luke Walton $6 Million to do nothing next season..

Old 03-15-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I was just going to post it but you beat me to it.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...land-cavaliers
These two say different things.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
These two say different things.
What WMD posted is the actual deal. I posted a link that says that Session will be a Laker. Just in case nobody thought it was a done deal yet.

Edit: seems they added the rest to the link so no more difference.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great deal for the Lakers. Sessions is a great pick up.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Blazers trade Marcus Camby to the Rockets for ????
Spurs trade Richard Jefferson to the Warriors for Stephen Jackson

Old 03-15-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Blazers trade Marcus Camby to the Rockets for ????
Spurs trade Richard Jefferson to the Warriors for Stephen Jackson
Spurs win S-JAX is a better player and contract is a year less then Jefferson.

the Blazers are going to get "As @SpearsNBAYahoo reports, Portland's traded Camby to Houston. Source tells Y! Rockets will send expiring deals and a 2nd round pick to POR"

-woj
Old 03-15-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

apparently it's jonny flynn and hasheem thabeet for camby.

camby and rj are 2 of my favorite players and they're both traded today!
weird
Quote: