Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played one round before I left work. The level zero cpu didn't hit me for a single point of damage. lol

Same handle as on here. I will probably check in again tomorrow at lunch time if I'm not swamped at work. I took gravity. Pretty interesting creature abilities with it.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine's R4L

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just switched to the Gravity deck... I like it a lot so far.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I just switched to the Gravity deck... I like it a lot so far.
I like that one, too. Definitely some potential with the gravity pull and the acceleration on those big HP guys.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-15-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fire deck has gotten me wrecked 3 times....it might be my skills but imma blame the deck...also doesn't help I tried the arena thing and got womped by a guy with 150hp :(

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep trying new decks... So far I like Gravity the best.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I like that one, too. Definitely some potential with the gravity pull and the acceleration on those big HP guys.
Armagio (The 1/25 guy) with Momentum and Acceleration = Win

Anyone up for a game? My name is the same there

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 03-15-2012 at 02:11 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Armagio (The 1/25 guy) with Momentum and Acceleration = Win

Anyone up for a game? My name is the same there
Give me a few mintutes to finish the files I'm working on.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Alright let me know I am interested in testing this deck out against a live opponent
Old 03-15-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

will do. another 5-10mins, tops

Old 03-15-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm sure i'm doing it wrong lol but damn its fun lol

Tip...don't do the arena with a stock deck haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried level 4...bad idea

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'm sure i'm doing it wrong lol but damn its fun lol

Tip...don't do the arena with a stock deck haha
hahaha yeah, I haven't ventured beyond level 2 yet. Not enough $$$ to build a deck that isn't full of weaknesses.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

trying to get you on there now cain. Did it work?

Old 03-15-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
trying to get you on there now cain. Did it work?
Try again real quick
Old 03-15-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Did you do caps - same as on here? It says it is case sensitive.

Mine is exactly the same: capital F cap E with no space.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

oh its ******* on!

Old 03-15-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Those big boys hit hard!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

yup. what did you kill my pegasus with? I didn't see it.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

offered it again, if you want to go

Old 03-15-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yup. what did you kill my pegasus with? I didn't see it.
Grav pulled him
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
offered it again, if you want to go
Give me like 2 min
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Grav pulled him
oh, right. I forgot that counts him down.

Old 03-15-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

So am I just stupid or is there really no way for you to defend with your creatures?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
So am I just stupid or is there really no way for you to defend with your creatures?
There is no defense