Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 03-15-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
LOL...yea I just don't see Tebow in Denver if Manning is there and I am bored out of my tree at work.

Getting Williams to Buffalo will be a huge win for you guys. I also like that they are going back to a 4-3.
Yeah, our personnel is much more suited for a 4-3 than 3-4. I feel that Williams and Dareus as DTs will be much better for this team than Williams at NT and Dareus at DE. Then, with Williams next to them, we'll have a scary line. Sheppard at MLB is good, as is Barnett at WLB. We could definitely use an upgrade at SLB, though. SLB, LE, and CB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Kelsay still around? He is a solid player...not real spectacular and played out of position in the 3-4. Do you happen to have a run down of all your guys draft picks this year?

edit..nvm found it:

1st Round (10th Overall)
2nd Round (41st Overall)
3rd Round (72nd Overall)
4th Round (105th Overa
4th Round (124th Overall) From Baltimore-Lee Evans Trade
5th Round (136th Overall)
5th Round (138th/139th Overall) From Seattle-Marshawn Lynch Trade *
6th Round (167th Overall)
7th Round (200th Overall)
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is Kelsay still around? He is a solid player...not real spectacular and played out of position in the 3-4. Do you happen to have a run down of all your guys draft picks this year?
Yeah, he's our LE. He never looked comfortable at OLB, so hopefully he'll look better at LE, especially next to WDW. However, he is around 33, so we'll need to upgrade that position soon anyway.

EDIT: you found our draft picks

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 03-15-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good stuff guys...I am hoping Buffalo pulls out of its decade long slump this year.

Purely hypothetical but do you think if Manning ends up in Denver would you as Buffalo fans be against them trading a 3rd or 4th rounder for Tebow? I know the rumblings two years ago were that Gailey liked him and they might of used their second round pick for him.
I'd give up a 5th for tebow
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills press conference at 1:30 to announce his signing!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For shits and giggles Buffalo Draft

1st Round (10th Overall) - Riley Reiff OT Iowa
2nd Round (41st Overall) - Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina
3rd Round (72nd Overall) - Derek Wolfe DE/DT Cincinatti
4th Round (105th Overall) - Brock Osweiler QB Az St
4th Round (124th Overall) - Audie Cole LB NC St
5th Round (136th Overall) - Ty Hilton WR FIU
5th Round (138th/139th Overall) - David Molk C Michigan
6th Round (167th Overall) - Jeff Demps RB Florida
7th Round (200th Overall) - Cliff Harris CB Oregon - I think he falls due to poor combine showing/character concerns
Old 03-15-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post

Congrats....huge signing for you guys.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For shits and giggles Buffalo Draft

1st Round (10th Overall) - Riley Reiff OT Iowa
2nd Round (41st Overall) - Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina
3rd Round (72nd Overall) - Derek Wolfe DE/DT Cincinatti
4th Round (105th Overall) - Brock Osweiler QB Az St
4th Round (124th Overall) - Audie Cole LB NC St
5th Round (136th Overall) - Ty Hilton WR FIU
5th Round (138th/139th Overall) - David Molk C Michigan
6th Round (167th Overall) - Jeff Demps RB Florida
7th Round (200th Overall) - Cliff Harris CB Oregon - I think he falls due to poor combine showing/character concerns
Reiff meh. Wolfe is a 43 DT don't need one that high much rather go WR. We have a back up C in Urbik who starts at RG. Other than that I like.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Holy ****!! Im taking the afternoon off!! What a glorious day :)
I am estatic, and have never been happier about being wrong (did not think he would come here). The dline has the potential to be obsurd... Everything else can wait till tomorrow!
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, he's our LE. He never looked comfortable at OLB, so hopefully he'll look better at LE, especially next to WDW. However, he is around 33, so we'll need to upgrade that position soon anyway.

EDIT: you found our draft picks
He played a lot better at he end of the year when they let him play with his hand on the ground more. He's an okay final piece considering the rest of the line. The organization is also in love with him. No matter the regime, it seems like a new 6-year contract is always a possibility.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Reiff meh. Wolfe is a 43 DT don't need one that high much rather go WR. We have a back up C in Urbik who starts at RG. Other than that I like.
I do love how you guys picked up both Chad Rhinehart and Urbik from the Redskins and Steelers respectively after they both gave up on them too soon.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
I do love how you guys picked up both Chad Rhinehart and Urbik from the Redskins and Steelers respectively after they both gave up on them too soon.
Erik Pears, as well.
He has turned in to at the very least a serviceable RT. He's definitely not bad and could become very good.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is so epic. michael floyd in the first would make me very happy.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
What this guy said.

HOO-AH!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still really hope they can find a way to re-sign Bell to eliminate LT as a need (as long as Bell can actually stay on the field) so that they can go all in for Floyd at 10 and then basically focus on loading up the defense for the rest of the draft.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario Williams is giving me that feeling for sexual healing. Seriously, I could not be prouder to be a Bills fan today. We did it, gentlemen, pat yourselves on the back

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Bills need to fire the IT guy, my god.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
I'd give up a 5th for tebow
I'd be willing to give up a 5th comfortably, thats it.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Im starting to be able to see that, although I have some wierd feeling that they like S. Hill, either one would make the offense dangerous.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
I still really hope they can find a way to re-sign Bell to eliminate LT as a need (as long as Bell can actually stay on the field) so that they can go all in for Floyd at 10 and then basically focus on loading up the defense for the rest of the draft.
That would be great, if you think Bell can stay healthy... It is a solid coarse of action :)
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Mario Williams is giving me that feeling for sexual healing. Seriously, I could not be prouder to be a Bills fan today. We did it, gentlemen, pat yourselves on the back
Amen...
Old 03-15-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hoping we draft Kuechly. The guy is a stud and will be the next Urlacher. I've never been more confident in a prospects potential than Kuechly's. Nix says he's going BPA, and Kuechly is around top 7-8 on many big boards. I hope and think he'll be the pick.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

OAK is gonna cut Wimbley today, Offer him 8 million per year.

Cut Merriman , 4 million base , 1.25 in bonus
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-b...awne-merriman/
Cut Edwards , 3.8 million base , .375 in bonus
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/dwan-edwards/
Cut Kelsay or Johnson depending on where Dave W. likes Carrington at. Kelsay will save 3.5 in base 1.8 in bonus. spencer 3 base 500k in bonus.

Mario/Kelsay/Carrington - Dareus/Troup/Heard - Williams/Johnson/Carrington - Wimbley/Moats