Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did Donte Greene.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perry Jones has untapped potential because he's soft and doesn't care enough, those aren't really things that are going to be fixed at this point.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh UConn, aren't they just all kinds of fun.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzaga over WVU is a game you just overlook, and just pick WVU based on reputation.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Gonzaga over WVU is a game you just overlook, and just pick WVU based on reputation.
You'd think we all would have learned by now.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You'd think we all would have learned by now.
I feel like such a fool for that one. I looked into it and was thinking Gonzaga all the way, with little doubt in my mind. But then I watched too much ESPNU and let them talk me out of it.

But whatever, that was just one game, I'm more let down by Wichita State. I thought they could take down Indiana.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Royce White basically plays PG for Iowa State at 6'8 270. Ridiculous.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, a buddy of mine texted me exactly that a few minutes ago. "If you haven't seen Royce White play, you should. He plays the PG at 6'7 240"
Old 03-15-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I feel like such a fool for that one. I looked into it and was thinking Gonzaga all the way, with little doubt in my mind. But then I watched too much ESPNU and let them talk me out of it.

But whatever, that was just one game, I'm more let down by Wichita State. I thought they could take down Indiana.
Same. I still need all Ohio, Belmont, and Xavier to pull upsets then I'm pretty much chalk for the rest of the round. I had way too many upsets. UConn, WVU, LB State, as well as the three above could easily all flop. I think Marquette and UK will live up to my expectations, but it's the road to the Final Four that may have screwed me.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-15-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Royce White basically plays PG for Iowa State at 6'8 270. Ridiculous.
He's certainly the biggest point guard to ever get kicked out of a college for stealing from the Mall of America.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He's certainly the biggest point guard to ever get kicked out of a college for stealing from the Mall of America.
No he didn't get kicked out for that, he got kicked out for stealing laptops from dorms. Get it straight Corey.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
No he didn't get kicked out for that, he got kicked out for stealing laptops from dorms. Get it straight Corey.
Whichever thing he did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

He did both. Tubby was alright with the first one though.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Ah fine. The slate of games today has been really, really weak with the only decent game being VCU/Witchita (KState/Southern Miss and Vandy/Harvard were alright too I suppose).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

South Dakota State gave Baylor a pretty good fight, and Syracuse/UNC-Asheville was good until the refs ruined everything.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

What's worse, the fact that the Southern Miss band was yelling "where's your green card" to a KState player, or the fact that they're morons for not knowing he was born with a green card CAUSE HE'S PUERTO RICAN.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

It's Mississippi, they would have tar and feathered given the chance. Hooray stereotypes!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-16-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best game tomorrow is going to be Texas - Cincy.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Best game tomorrow is going to be Texas - Cincy.
Who do people have in this? I took Texas just because it felt right and they're pretty consistently a good team.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-16-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What's worse, the fact that the Southern Miss band was yelling "where's your green card" to a KState player, or the fact that they're morons for not knowing he was born with a green card CAUSE HE'S PUERTO RICAN.

If you think I have a limit on the sheer amount of use I can get out of a murderer making that face, you are wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

That's actually the first time i see it. At leas there's some hilarity in the fact that he killed all his children.

And tomorrow's game is gonna be awesome. First thing in the morning, too. I'm hoping to be drunk by noon.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That's actually the first time i see it. At leas there's some hilarity in the fact that he killed all his children.

And tomorrow's game is gonna be awesome. First thing in the morning, too. I'm hoping to be drunk by noon.
He killed one child.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2012, 01:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh, i didn't know the number because no one gives a ****.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Perry Jones has untapped potential because he's soft and doesn't care enough, those aren't really things that are going to be fixed at this point.
He honestly should stay another year, he has top 5 potential IMO but just hasn't gotten things together. You don't find the size and athleticism PJ3 has, and if he's smart another year or 2 should help him make more money down the line.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

What are your guys thoughts on Arnett Moultrie? Is he worth a lottery pick? I know this is essentially the March Madness thread, but I would like some thoughts. I think in the long run, he could be top 3 in this class in terms of talent considering his ability to grab boards, as well as his offensive repertoire.

Compliments of TACKLE