Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-19-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with Manning in Denver Wimbley became more of a priority.you need all the pass rushers you can get to smack his huge forehead around
Old 03-19-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't need more edge rushers. We need to get pressure from the DLine. I wouldn't be shocked if we traded back and drafted a corner either now though.

I will say that I'm not all that upset that he signed there as I'm really not worried about that Broncos team, but it does suck to have Peyton in this division. I don't think they already own the division like some people do, but Cassel is really going to have to step it up this year or we're in trouble.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that CB is a real possibility. The Chiefs have one of the league's best in Flowers, a very good starter in Routt, and a solid nickel in Arenas. But Jalil Brown is an unknown (although I think he's going to be very good), Travis Daniels is a free agent still, and there's just very obviously room for a very good one to come in via the draft.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tracy porter anyone?
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, with the **** storm that is Manningmania and the trade possibility of the other guy in Denver, if i hear ANYONE say the "T" word in these threads as a possibility the Chiefs should seriously look at, I WILL ******* LOSE IT!!!!!

and that isnt enough NO's from me
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pioli might be a lot of things, but he isn't an idiot. He isn't going to trade for Tebow.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if they wanted him which they don't, Denver would never trade him in the Div in a million years.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Winston is on 610 right now.man listening to him talk I love this signing even more
Old 03-19-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Poe/DeCastro/Kuechly is going to be like Berry/McClain of a few years ago. Teally can't go wrong.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Except McClain kinda sucks.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

He's been good. It's just that he's had more medical stuff pop up, and then he held a gun to a man's head.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

He hasn't been good. He has been ok. And being just ok where you were drafted means you suck. Simple logic!

Old 03-22-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Carr visiting Chiefs and Vikings
Old 03-22-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I like that a lot, but I see the Vikings with the edge over the Chiefs in that they can guarantee a starting role whereas he'd be competing with Routt, Arenas, and possibly Brown for the #2-#4 spots.

Last edited by nepg : 03-22-2012 at 03:17 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Belcher signs his tender.ughhh I wanna see the ILB spot next to DJ improve.Belcher is decent but we need better then decent especially with Manning in divison now
Old 03-22-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I'm not sure what I think of the NT situation right now, but for the rest of the off-season, the Chiefs need to:

Draft a 4th WR
Draft an OG
Sign a veteran C
Draft an OT
Draft a RB
Draft a/o Sign a CB
Re-sign Jon McGraw

If they don't grab an ILB in the first or second round, there's really nothing they can do about the position this year. And that's OK. I still think they should move Studie inside anyway.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I think Belcher gets a bad rep by some Chiefs fans. He is by no means great but I'm not going to lose sleep if he is starting this year. You never know how the draft will play out so bringing back Belcher is the right call IMO.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I think Belcher gets a bad rep by some Chiefs fans. He is by no means great but I'm not going to lose sleep if he is starting this year. You never know how the draft will play out so bringing back Belcher is the right call IMO.
Definitely the right call to bring him back. I think most Chiefs fans have that mindset, though. He's a decent player and it's tough to upgrade over him, but it'd be huge if they did.

The only options the Chiefs have to that end are Kuechly or trading back and getting Hightower (or not trading back and still taking Hightower - they're just not getting him in Round 2).

If the Chiefs could get Poe/DeCastro and still land Hightower...

Old 03-22-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I actually like Belcher a lot. I'm happy with him at that ILB spot if we upgrade NT.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happens if DeCastro goes at 10? Poe?
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
What happens if DeCastro goes at 10? Poe?
I would say yes. It is a risk but also a HUGE need.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welp, decision made easy... Poe was taken at 10 to Buffalo... DeCastro to the Cheifs!
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Welp, decision made easy... Poe was taken at 10 to Buffalo... DeCastro to the Cheifs!
Good pick and makes the most sense.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, it is certainly the safest pick.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol @ Poe to Buffalo though! They have Troup/Carringto/Edwards/Ross to be behind Williams and Dareus. They are more than set at DT
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote