Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-19-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i stay in relationships where i know its not gonna work out and make the girl fall for me. once that happens i lose interest and i end it. that's not healthy right?
That's horrible if you know its not gonna work out then you need to be honest with the person and tell them and not waste the other persons time. My guess is that a girl has never done that to you.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you do it because you are lazy or because you like being an asshole?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not gonna lie, a lot of times i talk to girls leading them to believe i want something serious when i really don't. But i'm not THAT much of a dick, eventually i just stop talking to them without letting it get out of hand.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm heading down a dangerous path. The last few weeks I've actually contemplated getting into a serious relationship (a first) and I think I caught feelings for this girl I hooked up with the other day.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memorial services for ATL will be held in the random discussion thread, tonight at 7et. RIP atl.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Memorial services for ATL will be held in the random discussion thread, tonight at 7et. RIP atl.
To be fair, I'm just going to text her while I'm drinking on Friday and if I don't get the response I'm looking for, I'm moving on.

But still. The mindset is somewhat different. I don't know how to feel about this.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

being in a relationship is always better!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
being in a relationship is always better!
No it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I currently secured another piece of ass, but there's one little problem. She may be catching some feelings and i'm DEFINITELY not interested in any kind of relationship right now. How do i proceed? I don't want to hurt her, but a ***** gotta eat.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
No it isn't.
yeah it is JR!

RIP themaninblack
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
No it isn't.
This. And I know it and still want to pursue the option. The ****?
Old 03-19-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
You wouldnt know because you've never tried. Its not that bad honestly.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-19-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I currently secured another piece of ass, but there's one little problem. She may be catching some feelings and i'm DEFINITELY not interested in any kind of relationship right now. How do i proceed? I don't want to hurt her, but a ***** gotta eat.
One of the draw backs of just using a girl for sex is that she will prob want more of a commitment and you be stuck being the bad guy who breaks her heart.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:

Who gives a ****? It takes 2 people to get into a relationship. Keep boning her and if she brings up the relationship issue, say you're not quite ready yet, but you're definitely interested in her. Keep stringing her along until you find something better to screw.

And I'm back.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Tell her you're feeling insecure and you dont think you're ready for a relationship. She'll be like "awwww baby" and give you a sympathy shag to try and change your mind.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-19-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Who gives a ****? It takes 2 people to get into a relationship. Keep boning her and if she brings up the relationship issue, say you're not quite ready yet, but you're definitely interested in her. Keep stringing her along until you find something better to screw.

And I'm back.
I love old you so much.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No it isn't.
Quote:
yeah it is JR!
Quote:
Old 03-19-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah it is JR!
I'm married. And I love being in a relationship. But when you are young, being not in a relationship is often much better. I was in a relationship the first half of my junior year of high school. I can say being single my senior year was much better. In college, there were numerous times where not being in a relationship was quite lucrative for me.

Unless you are ready to get married, being in a relationship <<<<<<<<< not being in a relationship. You save a ton of money, you can hook up with different girls without feeling guilty and you learn a lot about what you might like and not like in your future wife because you get to know a lot of different types of girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I love old you so much.
Old me is still alive damnit. While I've pondered a relationship for weeks now, I've maintained my ways. This one ***** is just in my head a bit.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:07 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

M.O.T.H.'s in love with a girl with a bf. Somebody kick that kid in the balls. And by "that kid", I mean M.O.T.H., that ass hole.

But seriously...this girl and I have the cutest got damn relationship in the world. The starring into eachothers eyes, holding hands, cuddling...it's all kind of bad, when you look at the big picture. But god damn, I love what we have. I just feel like a real ass hole for asking her to leave her bf for me. That's not me...but this is the girl I fell for and, I really, really like her. And I know she likes me too, that's all but obvious...but she's still hesitant to leave her man of two years.

I'm such a homewrecker and I dont want to be. I just cant believe how deeply I feel for this girl. Never felt it before. Not even in my longer relationships, or blind crushes on bad girl asians who sleep around a lot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
M.O.T.H.'s in love with a girl with a bf. Somebody kick that kid in the balls. And by "that kid", I mean M.O.T.H., that ass hole.

But seriously...this girl and I have the cutest got damn relationship in the world. The starring into eachothers eyes, holding hands, cuddling...it's all kind of bad, when you look at the big picture. But god damn, I love what we have. I just feel like a real ass hole for asking her to leave her bf for me. That's not me...but this is the girl I fell for and, I really, really like her. And I know she likes me too, that's all but obvious...but she's still hesitant to leave her man of two years.

I'm such a homewrecker and I dont want to be. I just cant believe how deeply I feel for this girl. Never felt it before. Not even in my longer relationships, or blind crushes on bad girl asians who sleep around a lot.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:31 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
...but she's still hesitant to leave her man of two years.
I'll kill him in your name, Moth.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:05 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
hahahahaha. My life is hilarious, but i do it to myself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Is this the same crazy girl you work with?
Old 03-24-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does MOTH get all the fun??

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote