Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 03-19-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
I sure hope it is only to play special teams. He is our weakest link on defense and that makes us a bad defense.
QFT - he's an unguided missile in the run game and lost in coverage.

I keep hearing the FO is high on Irving but given that he's done nothing on the field so far that's a pretty dicey plan to run with. Bringing in someone else to compete for the starting MLB spot would ease my mind considerably.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hallelujah!!!

Now who do we sign to compliment Manning? A TE,RB, WR?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Hallelujah!!!

Now who do we sign to compliment Manning? A TE,RB, WR?
we are about 1 move away from being legitimate superbowl contenders. it would cost us our 1st rounder.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh.

on a sidenote, i'd humbly request that we not start acting like douchebags all over the forum. not that we have, but it would be nice to stay fairly classy.
this. before we go out proclaiming ourselves 2012 afc west champs, lets realize that although we are now vegas favorites to win the division, manning is one poorly placed hit away from setting us back almost as far as Tim was setting us back.

but still. this is a huge day, njx.

1. we got rid of tebow, likely. how can you not be pumped about that?
2. when we get rid of him, we're going to draft young talent
3. we are instantly improved
4. we finally have an offense
5. it's going to attract other free agents
6. it cost us upwards of 100 million, but we still have tons of cap room to work

btw weeden is no longer an option, IMO. he'd be in line to start at the age of 32 or 33... he's more of a play-now guy.

Last edited by Jimmy : 03-19-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
meh.

on a sidenote, i'd humbly request that we not start acting like douchebags all over the forum. not that we have, but it would be nice to stay fairly classy.
Yes, I agree.

Anyone else annoyed by these bitter Chiefs fans now?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** YES!!!!! great day to be a broncos fan!!

well done, elway, well done
Old 03-19-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sure aint boring being a broncos fan these days. Every year something happens to top the drama from the previous year.

I am looking forward to seeing how we top this next offseason.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No problem. I'm happy to take the high road and just enjoy the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Anyone else annoyed by these bitter Chiefs fans now?
I've noticed some of them are taking it rather hard. I guess the fact that Manning wouldn't give their team the time of day is a big part of it.

Quote:
yup. i'm still of the trade down, get a young guy to groom next year mindset, but i dunno if that would piss peyton off. all i know is we better have a competent back-up.
I think they will take a flyer on someone later on. Having the opportunity to learn under Manning is a pretty good situation for a new QB. Cecil Lammey mentioned B.J. Coleman as a possibility.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's your new desktop wallpaper

Asshats!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sure you guys are stoked. I can't remember the last time a team replaced their starting QB that won a Playoff game the year before and actually upgraded it. Well done and congrats! Just about every team in the league is a little jealous now, but they won't admit it.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O and BK made a Peyton sig in the sig request thread.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't worry about that. I feel like we are a smart, classy group of fans.

One thing I'm dreading is the mass admittance of washed-up former Colts. Ugh.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Debbie Ramirez ‏ @Mizprincesss Reply Retweet Favorite Open
@VicLombardi Just curious why is the Denver media not reporting how MOST Broncos fans are disappointed with Manning in Denver? BIAS MUCH?
Retweeted by Vic Lombardi

tebownation is ******* hilarious right now.

only thing i'd rather not read at this point- jemele hill column on the peyton manning signing being racist, cites tebow being black as proof

she's almost like the "aliens guy meme," except with racism. i think i have a meme idea...
Old 03-19-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

On another note, Wesley Woodyard just resigned for 2 years.

One of my favorite guys on the team. Glad to have him around some more.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did Mclain sign anywhere yet? better than the idiot cannonball.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Rcee
Rookie

Rcee is a cocksman.Rcee is a cocksman.Rcee is a cocksman.Rcee is a cocksman.Rcee is a cocksman.

stephen tulloch is the best of 'em, but probably the most expensive. psure lofton is going to command a hefty contract as well.

i'd prefer to go with irving, but then again i was a big fan of his coming out and have no idea how the coaching staff feels about him.

and also not looking forward to stokley/tamme/clark signings that seem almost inevitable. i can put up with saturday though seeing as walton is pmuch awful.
Rcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So since Tebow is done (most likely), who do you think EFX gets in the draft to sit on the bench?

I have a gut feeling on Kirk Cousins for no particular reason. I think he has the tools but he isn't ready to start right away. I'd rather have him than Foles or Ossweiller anyways, and he can probably be had somewhere in the 2-4 round range.

Who do you think we end up with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
did Mclain sign anywhere yet? better than the idiot cannonball.
Not that I know of. Last I heard, he was meeting with the Broncos a few days ago. I haven't heard of him linked to any other teams.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Last edited by the decider13 : 03-20-2012 at 01:42 AM.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if peyton's 100% healthy, and he drops to the third, i think osweiler would be the guy i'd want, in spite of everything i've said about him. that's about where i'd value him, and having 2-3 years to sit behind peyton would do wonders for his lack of ability to do everything but throw hard. i think foles is mediocre. and cousins doesn't strike me as any more than a career back-up.

i also still want lamichael, even though he's no longer a perfect fit for the offense. i'll have to go back and pay attention to his receiving ability, since that's suddenly relevant.
LaMichael James is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. He almost certainly would have improved his stats in this area over 2010 had it not been for the emergence of DeAnthony Thomas. He is very fluid in catching the ball and turning upfield, and is at his best running in the open field on screens.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

broncos letting tracy porter in for a visit

Old 03-20-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
broncos letting tracy porter in for a visit
Xanders was on the radio saying there were 5 guys coming in tomorrow. Didn't say who, though Porter is clearly one of them. I hope Bunkley is another.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Xanders was on the radio saying there were 5 guys coming in tomorrow. Didn't say who, though Porter is clearly one of them. I hope Bunkley is another.
atogwe, mcclain?
Old 03-20-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
atogwe, mcclain?
Maybe. One of them is Jacob Tamme (TE, Colts):

http://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora...89324602171392
Old 03-21-2012, 05:16 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Heard we are close with Bunkley. Hope true.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Porter would be a great addition. And pretty sure our interest in LBs has fizzled after the Mays / Woodyard re-signings.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote