Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite bands growing up. From Orange County/SoCal area.

This was probably their biggest hit:

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kept hearing this song on the new SSX commercial and it was stuck in my head for days.

Old 03-18-2012, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want his vocal range.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

I just want his vocal range.
Yeah Patrick has an insane voice.

Last edited by vidae : 03-18-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:19 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Radiohead- I Might Be Wrong.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been on here for more than 5 minutes since I was on here since I went to The Head and the Heart concert, but holy **** was it awesome. I got there early enough I was in the first row of people from the stage, leaning on it, Iwas so close. They had two opening acts, who were really cool, Black Girls and Drew Grow and the Pastor's Wives. Both were real cool and very different Drew Grow especially so, almost too different for his group. Almost nothing like them that I've ever heard, I personally think they should have played before Black Girls, but it was awesome, either way.

The Black Girls' show was real ******* awesome. They've got this scrawny ass bass player who is a ******* riot to watch, guy loves what he does you can tell he loves every second of looking like a complete idiot at times on stage. Their singer has a hell of a voice too. They sound a little bit like Modest Mouse for some of their songs, but really only a little bit overall, but besides that, I don't have a comparison. I'd give them a listen for anyone that likes Modest Mouse, or just likes real groovy, cool music.

Drew Grow and the Pastor's Wives opened their part of the show with this epic 4 way harmony that was spot on. They have a guitar/piano player who strongly resembles Elton John. They are more like a typical rock band, but they have some sweet instrumentation, and their woman bass player really knows how to use an upright bass. Real cool sounding live, lots of energy too made them a great show, but I've got a feeling I wouldn't enjoy their stuff nearly as much listening to it at home.

Then it was epicness. The Head and the Heart played their entire first album, and 7 songs they're testing out (I assume) for their new album. While they were setting up me and my buddy were talking to Josiah about a few different things, where they have been playing, told him they were the ****, etc... We asked if they were going to play new stuff and he just told us to wait and see, so that itself had us even more pumped until the show started. They opened with Cats and Dogs and Couer D'Alene, then into Ghosts. That in itself was awesome, despite the drummer being a little slow for Cats and Dogs (Charity had to come over to him twice and get him going).

The place was sold out, and you could tell by the time they were about 5 songs in, they were all really digging the group (despite it being a bunch of hipsters). Josiah did the typical thank the crowd, and I yelled loud enough over the people talking for them to hear me so "No, thank you", which put a smile on the faces of Josiah, Charity, and Jonathan (that I saw) and got a couple "Yes sir"s from people behind me. But that in itself was enough to make my night. They ended with Down in the Valley, much like I expected, and it was awesome. The whole thing was just an awesome show, has me so excited to see Of Monsters and Men in a few weeks and Bonnaroo, I'm still riding the high of that show today.

Me and my friend were real beat by the end of the show, so we decided not to hang around too much longer, but we did get to meet and talk to the Black Girls at the bar (they were selling merch). Shook their hands, talked to the bass player and singer for a while, bought their two albums, which are sick, btw. Overall, the night was ******* sweet, talked to Josiah for a total of probably 5 minutes before the show, and talked with the guys from Black girls for almost 10, I'd say.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've posted this before, but I still firmly believe it is one of the coolest things I've ever seen

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Old 03-21-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Such a cool song. I really like this band, and they're playing Roo, but there are so many bands that I love playing Roo that depending on their time slot I may have to miss some or all of their show. Makes me want to make a "First World Problems" meme.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I have really been enjoying their new album, this one being my favorite

Old 03-21-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL Draft Community! Please spare 4 Minutes of your time and stare straight at George Michael's ass

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Radiohead- Idioteque

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 03-22-2012, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Radiohead- Idioteque
So many great versions of that song done live. I cannot wait for the Montreal and Toronto shows.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I have really been enjoying their new album, this one being my favorite

This album is pretty ******* sick, all around. I like Port of Morrow a lot, def in the top on this album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So many great versions of that song done live. I cannot wait for the Montreal and Toronto shows.
I can't wait until June when they're at Bonnaroo, both these bands are playing Roo and they are both two bands I'm really looking forward to.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

I got my tickets to see Radiohead in Cincinnati in June. Thinking about getting a ticket for their Indy show and debating on whether or not to go to Roo for the 5th time in a row.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 03-22-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Hellllllls yes. I love Hall and Oates, haha.

And my personal favorite:

Old 03-23-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was John Oates for Halloween a couple of years ago.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I was John Oates for Halloween a couple of years ago.
I would make love to you right now if you asked me to.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a great rock song with a classic vibe.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I would make love to you right now if you asked me to.
I shouldn't have to ask.