Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 03-22-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in as Angelus.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joined the league. I'm Larry Bernandez btw.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dr. Docta is in.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still looking for an extra person?I'm interested
Old 03-23-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
still looking for an extra person?I'm interested

Yeah, sign up.
Old 03-23-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe Irish just has to sign up. Then if TRICH still wants in, I can get you out TMIB since you didn't want to be in if you weren't live drafting.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I appreciate the interest of everyone in this league, but if you can't make the draft time tomorrow, it really makes no sense for you to be in the league.

There's a direct correlation between interest and activity in Fantasy Baseball and drafting a team of players you want and like.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I appreciate the interest of everyone in this league, but if you can't make the draft time tomorrow, it really makes no sense for you to be in the league.

There's a direct correlation between interest and activity in Fantasy Baseball and drafting a team of players you want and like.

It looks like most people are going to be there. Probably down Hines and Irish. themaninblack will be replaced once I get confirmation from TRICH.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm signed up. :)
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I'll set my pre-draft rankings accordingly. There's only so much I can do about working during the draft.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I'll set my pre-draft rankings accordingly. There's only so much I can do about working during the draft.
By all means, be in the league. That's absolutely fine as long as you'll stick with the league if you're not overly thrilled with the auto-draft results.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Hopefully TRICH PMs me in time as tmib didn't seemed thrilled about rankings.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When will you know the order?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
When will you know the order?

It's random and done by Yahoo. You'll find out when you enter the draft room, which I believe opens 30 minutes before.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Alternatively, ATL and I could rank you all in any number of ways to determine the draft order ...
Old 03-23-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sex appeal?!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-23-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

We could ...
Old 03-23-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

The 12th overall pick goes to Brody.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

3rd through 11th is a 9-way tie.

ATL and I flip a coin for 1st pick.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I made a couple tweaks to the league settings. Moved the trade deadline back 1 week, and moved the playoffs up 1 week — they now end with 10 days left in the season. This avoids all the goofy things that happen at the end of the regular season (like top starters not making their scheduled starts for various reasons).
Old 03-24-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

So of course on the day of I find out I wont be able to make the draft. Well I'll try, but I'm not sure if my phone can run the draft app or whatever so we shall see. I'll update my positional limits and rankings and it'll be like I was always there.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
The 12th overall pick goes to Brody.
Oh what the ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I don't get Joseph Votto, people will die. Brody can't have him.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I dropped themaninblack since I got confirmation from TRICH. He just needs to register now and I can finalize the list. Hopefully he does in time.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
So of course on the day of I find out I wont be able to make the draft. Well I'll try, but I'm not sure if my phone can run the draft app or whatever so we shall see. I'll update my positional limits and rankings and it'll be like I was always there.
We currently have an odd numbered amount of teams so we'd be fine if you'd have to drop out.

Unless T-RICH still wants in.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote